Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

#1 Dropshipping US & EU suppliers.Works with Oberlo & Printful

Eestud

nice app for beginners am making a good profit out of it thanks you Spocket

Gift Moto

Excellent app for local products. Much better than dealing with Ali-Express! I only wish they would do branded invoices on the standard plan.

Sauceclub

Huge selection of unique products

Mandatefree

Totally loved it.
It made the whole sourcing process simple for me. Can't even compare to the rest of supplier manufacture distributor lists I've come across from within Shopify environment - they are just not on. So tired of AliExpress dropshipping. Spocket is providing products from US/European suppliers and easy to add and import. Shipping seems to be fast too.

I'll update my rating to 4 if I can't sell at least one product in the next 7 days. But great job everyone.

Jay

The Outdoors Archive

Spocket wants you do their job for them. They want you to convince 80% of the product manufactures to join their network. There is no point in using this app right now. Maybe try again in 6 months, it does look good but it is not ready.

Cold Breeze

The app looks great, hope to make it useful for finding top quality products. Thank you!

Vingardio

Great app, easy to integrate and monitor orders.

Chillboys

Fast and easy setup! We are looking forward to adding new and unique items to our shop.

Easyjoint

Buona applicazione, fa quello che promette. L'ho trovata davvero utile

My Bottega Online

Very unique products. Easy to import. Love this app!!!