Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Snow Day Calc

Lots of US based suppliers with faster shipping! Perfect for another set of products to add to your store that are just from AliEx

Fortaleza Fitness Shop

This application is really help for my business. I started with my business while I was starting with the dropshipping methodology, the limitations of a free sample are many, but it is a well thought platform.

Magical Media Merchandising

I used this app to find better quality products for my drop shipping store: magicalmediamerchandising.com and haven't looked back since!

HNYshop

This app is incredible. Best products ever! I cannot believe I ran a business so long without this app!

Chrissy Fontenot Studio

I use this app for my business and it helps give me a larger range of products to give my clients. I like looking for unique items.

Review Mecca

I used Sprocket for a company on another Shopify store I was helping them build and absolutely love the selection of quality products and the constant upgrading.

Stumble'd

I use this app to find new and different items that you can't find on most large Chinese drop shipping websites. 5 Stars

My Small Store

Not really from US and Europe products, many Chinese, Indian suppliers as well. This app is way overpriced compared to others.
Branded invoice? I placed an order for myself and the package included self promotion...
I gave a try the Pro plan for a month to realize that it take up to 5 days for shipping.
I cancel but am still charged $49... Contacted support to have it refunded and really cancelled.
Not recommended.

March 19, 2019

We are sorry that your initial experience did not meet that standard. We are glad for letting us know about it! As for our product range, while we do offer items from the countries mentioned, please know that each and every supplier we bring onboard have been carefully vetted by our team and we are transparent in informing you of their origin. Furthermore, the majority of our products are from U.S. and Europe and we are continuously bringing new suppliers on the platform, hunting for new items to expanding our product range for our retailers!

sebisshirts

Very bad. Not even worth just the one star. If you delete this app from Shopify, Pro subscription will just start.

April 8, 2019

Hey there! We appreciate this feedback that you provided us and we’re sorry to hear that you feel this way. We always want to do the best for our customers and we always ensure that they get what they need. We want to assure you that we don’t make any changes on your account unless requested by you.

It would really help us a lot if you could provide us with what happened in your situation so that we can address it better and further improve ourselves. You can always reach out to us at support@spocket.co if you need any assistance.

We hope that you join the Spocket family again in the future as we will only become better and better for all of you.

Decodap

I used it for at most an hour and it was immediately taken off my account, while it said that you could test it for free.

For some time working to get my money back because I do not want to use your service

April 9, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We do have a 7-day trial period given to those who would like to get on our monthly plans. Users have one week to test the app out completely free of charge so if there was a billing error on our side, please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and our team will be working with you closely in order to investigate possible issues.

We would also like to note that we are in the process of updating our billing system and it is our goal to make to provide a streamlined process for our customers.