Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

1671 - 1680 of 2022 reviews

Alphaship

I'm trying the free version. This seems like a cool app, just wish I could preview more than 25 items on the free version. If I can move them though, I will be signing up for the paid membership.

Ticbay

Don't ever use this app. I'm having terrible experience from these guys. I got charged for not using this app. When I talk to them about it, they told me to refund the amount but later they denied. They are here to steal your hard earned money with a stupid app.

Lortas

I liked the products and the prices seemed good until you look at the shipping costs. A product selling for $7.00 retail would require a $5.95 shipping fee. making the cost to your customer $12.95. I searched for the same product and found it on several sites that charged $.95 more retail, but there were no shipping costs - $7.95 vs $12.95? I may have missed something here, so if I did, please correct me.

Ag Fashion For All

looks like good app. having variety of product with dropshipping options

Amkha Seed

Very limited product line, with very high prices. Each category consists of 1-3 pages of unbranded overpriced products. Requires account setup to view disappointing product line.

Doremmy

Using Spocket to add inventory to my shop was ABC easy and I like!

Gadgets Home Solution

very easy and save a lot of time

Love Winfield

Very easy to use and great products. We are very happy with the service.

Color Monkey

Spocket makes it easy to import and sell unique and diverse items without having to worry about inventory tracking. Customer service is prompt and they really look out for their customers!

Every Escapade Co

I really love that this app has suppliers from the USA and other places from around the world. I really hope they continue to add more USA suppliers, great selection of items.