Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Sidekick Styles

I love this! A great way for me to make money for my family right now. Times have been hard the way the world is and this is a huge help.

Royal Rhyme Boutique

Very disappointed as new business owner and subscriber to Spocket. My first order was submitted and paid for. Later found out that the supplier deactivated the item. I was advised by Spocket to contact the supplier because my order could still be filled. Was provided confirmation that the order was shipped along with a tracking number. Five days later, checked tracking number and per USPS, the shipment was canceled the same day they told me it was shipped. Additionally, when they marked it as fulfilled (not true) it sent an automatic email to the customer who was under the belief that the item was on its way. My second order was submitted and when I went to pay, I got a message that the supplier is "not taking orders from December 2020 to March 2021" and I should notify my customer that there will be a delay. How is this information not given in advance of me loading the items to my store? This is terrible service for my first 2 attempts to utilize Spocket. Will be deleting this app as soon as my first issue is resolved and my money is refunded or item is delivered. It costs too much to have access for what I have been put through in my first 2 weeks with them. Be cautious!

Winner

I used this app for my dropshipping business, and it is great. I have access to many products with fast shipping times.

MK stylo

I have just started using spocket and they have great products but they need more suppliers so dropshippers have more products to choose from

Bella Inspired Pet Accessories

I enjoy using spocket. They have a good selection of products! I would say increase your partnerships with eco-friendly suppliers.

INOUYE'S STORE

Really good app. Dropshipping prices are incredible and has Great Customer Service. User friendly and easy to operate and navigate.

January 19, 2021

Your feedback is much appreciated! Lets do our best together so we can achieve that sweet success! Thank you for using Spocket!

Achilles & Paris

Spocket makes it possible for me to offer a much higher quality of service for my customers. Highly recommended!

January 19, 2021

Thank you for using Spocket and for your recommendation! We work hard to open all the possibilities and opportunities for you! Appreciate your business!

Total Body UK

GREAT PRODUCTS BUT COULD USE A LOT MORE VARIETY FOR HEALTH AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS SHIPPING FROM THE EU. COULD NOT FIND SOME PRODUCTS I WAS SEARCHING FOR.

January 16, 2021

Thank you for letting us know! We appreciate the suggestions. If you have a specific product in mind that you are not able to find within Spocket or via our Aliscraper tool, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'd be happy to look into if for you. Thank you!

Flex Talk

This app bridges the gap in many ways for me. It solved my need in a way I wouldn't image. Great app!

January 16, 2021

Awesome! Being the solution and bridge for your needs is our goal! You can expect to see more improvements as we constantly upgrade our services. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Rishita Kinder Joys

easy to use.I haven't got any sale. I hope I'll do it. ship will faster than other dropshipping platforms because this is based on the USA. I had tried different platforms. I like this because it easy to transfer the products to my shop. like I said I haven’t got any sale, I am excited for the dreams come true

January 16, 2021

You can do it! We're here to support you all through out your journey! Don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime if you need any help or if you have any questions and we'll gladly assist you. Thank you for using Spocket!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 224 225