Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

1 - 10 of 2042 reviews

XBODY UK

Overinflated prices and poor customer service! After a few minutes of checking out the app I found several products that were highly overpriced, meaning you would never sell them due to the price. For instance a footcream by O'Keeffe costs $42.12 and is recommended to sell for $56.16 by Spocket, when in fact it's being sold for $9.35 on Amazon. Spocket replied to my initial email about this, but then disappeared and I have not heard any more from them. I have no confidence in their product or service because of this.

Family Blessings Shop

Has been the best tool for helping me source products for my store. Easy to use and different pricing options to go with you as you scale

SwapLittle

Very good! Thank you so much for gorgeous app! It`s amazing and easy for using.. Welcome to my store. I love it!

Spartan Beard Growing Balm USA

I love this App, they have too many products, first class customer service, easy to install, easy to use, make ecommerce easier, congratulations!

Sunshine and Honey Boutique

Easy to maneuver around site, lots of great product. my favorite dropshipping site to use on shopify. Would highly recommend Spocket to anyone with a shopify boutique.

September 29, 2020

Awesome! That's great to know! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're constantly adding more and more vetted suppliers with quality products so you always have a lot to choose from. We appreciate you being with us!

Instyle Club

This is a great app for importing products into my store. Great selection and imports smoothly. What I'd like to see more of are product images. Some products I imported only have 1 or 2 Images.

September 29, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! We're happy you are finding our platform great to use. Some product images could have limitations depending on the nature of the listing but we can always reach out to the supplier to ask if they can add more quality pictures and images for a certain listing. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co about this and we'll gladly assist you! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

youwearing-it.com

Simple easy to use app, good so far you just scan product hit import push it to your store and not to much more.

September 29, 2020

Yes! Simple as that and you can already start selling. Awesome right? Glad to have you with us! Thanks for using Spocket!

Kind

This app is very easy to use, easy to understand & what the market you can choose...
I like this app it helps me to do my job very well.
Very good!

September 28, 2020

Great to know we are able to help you do your job well! We made Spocket easy to use and understand because we want you to save time. Your business is very important to us! Thank you for using Spocket!

FronsyD10Shop

This app is verry good and i'm verry happy to used this app and keep it up.
Thank you verry much for this app!!!!!

September 27, 2020

You're very welcome! We're happy that you are happy with our platform. We'll work hard to further improve our app and make sure you only use the best! Thank you for trusting Spocket!

Be-YOU-Tiful Angel's 1-2-Shop

I used this app to help me start dropshipping for my very first time and it was the biggest help i could have ever asked for!

September 26, 2020

Awesome! We're so happy to know that we are able to provide you with the help that you need. You can always expect that we will do our best for you all the time. Reach out to us to support@spocket.co anytime you need help! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 204 205