Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Lil Tree Shop

Spocket offers a wide selection of products from quality suppliers, and it is one of the few platforms that carry ethically made products. Highly recommend.

November 20, 2019

Thanks for the recommendation! We will continue to onboard more quality suppliers to provide more quality items for our valued subscribers.

The Power of Knowledge in business

Spocket is #1. Best products, best customer support and best UI/UX. We need more products from EU though. ❤️

November 19, 2019

Thank you for considering us as the best! Also, as we are onboarding suppliers on a weekly basis, we will surely onboard more products from EU soon! Stay tuned.

Great White Gifts

I've not started using yet as the prices plus shipping seems too expensive to make a decent profit...

November 19, 2019

Thanks for sharing your initial experience with us! We certainly hope you can check out our filter in the search page that shows suppliers with free shipping. We also have another filter for products under $5 that searches for items below that mentioned amount. Our support team would love to get in touch and hopefully guide you through the system. You can also reach out to us at support@spocket.co

Vella Cor Enterprise

This app is easy to navigate and you can find a lot of great products. It has unique product descriptions and beautiful pictures taken too.

November 19, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! We have more exciting features and awesome products that we'll onboard really soon! Watch out.

Unique Designs Online

So far so good!

November 19, 2019

Happy to hear you're loving the app!

Thelma shop

They have helped me and supported me until now. I love their customer service and how easy they are to use.

November 19, 2019

We are happy that our amazing Support team was there to assist you.

Nkosy

i used this app and its help me alot with my store , its so easy to use this ! i love it i love it it

November 19, 2019

We love having you here in Spocket. Thanks for showing us some love!

JJs_Boutique3

It is great. It has helped me so much so far, I am hopeful that it is going to get me some actual sales. So fingers crossed.

November 19, 2019

We are keeping our fingers crossed for you as well. We hope you get your first sale soon!

The Good Vibes Well-being and more

I have been using Spocket to help build the store and fill the space on our E shelf. I have not found many suppliers that ship from the US or UK as quick and without costing too much. So far, Spocket has been the better option I have been using. They have all of their images intact. Images are good quality. Faster shipping to the US and UK. Product names and descriptions are on point. Out of stock products are removed from the store (Love this because it saves selling an item and having to issue a refund and apology). I am making a wish list that Spocket offers a fee per product sold as a semi pro option that allows for 200-500 products (wink & nudge). Spocket is tops.

November 19, 2019

Thanks for giving us such an awesome review! It's something we have worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. We are grateful for you feedback and we are glad you find us as your best option.

Rave Bae Couture

This Company LIES

I was going to use this until I read one of the "success stories" on their blog and realized it was actually a FAKE story. When the supposed owner of the store in the case study replied to my comments, she dismissed my inquiries admitting that she didn't write the article, although the entire thing is written in 1st person as if she DID write it...which in itself is very misleading.

She also couldn't even provide me with a business email from her store, to verify the story is true...and instead told me to DM an IG account that looked obviously fake (made just 2 weeks ago with only random indian guys as followers).

For all I know this app may work, but I'd rather not work with a company that lies and makes up success stories to get people on their platform.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 180 181