Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

thecampingculture

I hope the 5 stars will hold up and I will just love spocket I just started so I don't know yet. If what I have heard is true I should love it that is why the good rating.

July 12, 2020

Thanks for the rating! We'll make sure to do our best to make sure that your expectations are met! Our support is always available in case you need any help or if you have any questions. Feel free to use our 24/7 chat support or you can reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you. Thanks for choosing Spocket!

MobiLights

Easy Graphical user Interface to search and Push to Shopify. The search filters are ideal for Dropshippers that provides a very flexible kind of Search.

July 12, 2020

That is correct! Spocket adapts to your needs and we make sure to provide flexibility when it comes to searching for products. We're glad you liked our platform. Thanks for choosing Spocket!

HAMBOUKA

Very easy to use and it helped me a lot to start my business and it made the drop shipping easy and fast

July 12, 2020

Spocket is the best tool to use when starting your drop shipping business because if is easy to use and we make sure to provide excellent service. Thanks for choosing our platform!

The Perfect Kit

Great products! I appreciate having all the information I need to place items in my store. Plus, having so much to choose from!

July 12, 2020

Perfect! Spocket has the most products and suppliers which you would not find in other platforms and there are indeed so much to choose from! Thanks for using Spocket!

SRoberts LLC

works great not a lot of extra time spent filling in type/collection tags/ etc. Shipping is alot faster a bit more expensive on some items but overall great app.

July 12, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! Our automation system is one of the best in the industry. Glad you liked the overall feel of our platform. Thanks for choosing Spocket!

My Doggo Lifestyle

First time drop shipper and Spocket has been fantastic to work with! I can't wait to see where I go and develop along with Spocket!

July 11, 2020

We can't wait to see you on top! With enough hard work and perseverance, you can be sure to succeed. Thanks for trusting Spocket! You always have our support!

Trendy On Fleek Boutique

Be careful with this app! I liked the idea of being able to carry products that were made in the US at my store, so I could guarantee fast shipping. The products were beautiful, and I was really excited to have found this supplier. HOWEVER, the good ends here.

This app has brought me nothing but trouble since I got my first customer. On my customer's order, I got a notification that one of the items they ordered the supplier decided to stop carrying, even though my customer purchased it, I paid for the item, and Spocket claimed that that the order had already be fulfilled and shipped.

I of course refunded my customer immediately and reached out to them to let them know the situation. They were luckily very understanding. I still have not received a refund from Spocket on the money I spent towards the item, and am highly concerned this will happen again.

Then, when my customer received their order, they reported that there was a piece missing from one of the sets they ordered. I reached out to Spocket on their supposed 24/7 chat that I'm PAYING for with their Pro Plan, and didn't hear back from them for more than an hour. Then, when I did finally hear back from them, they had me fill out a form and said they would take care of it. I tried to follow-up with them, and I got no reply about if they were able to resolve the issue.

The bottom line is I can't run a business where I can't reach the supplier, and I have numerous customer service issues on every order. This was only the first order and it has brought me nothing but problems. I really wanted to love this app and use this to start my store, but now I am actively looking to transfer to another supplier because of all these issues.

IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MAKE SURE ISSUES ARE RESOLVED QUICKLY!!!!

July 11, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our sincerest apologies for these issues that you've faced but rest assured that we will do our best to resolve all the issues immediately. Please know that we have your back and we'll rectify these matters as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

fritt-z

I used this app to help me Improve my store. I really like how it does. It would be nice if it did better.

July 11, 2020

Thanks for using Spocket to improve your store! We're glad you liked it. We are certainly working hard to make Spocket even better. You can look forward to it! Thank you!

MadeFearlesskids

I use this app to help me build my store an the clothes is beautiful for women & kids and men thank you !

July 11, 2020

You're welcome! Thanks for using our app to build your store. We look forward to working with you towards success!

KāJe Box

I used this app to locate domestic drop shipping items, and items with free shipping. I love how quickly I could navigate the site, and push items to store. I wish there was a way to mark items of interest instead of adding them to the import list.

July 11, 2020

Great suggestion! We are actually already working on a similar feature which we will apply on future updates. You can look forward to it! We appreciate the feedback. Thanks for using Spocket!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 173 174