Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropship US & EU Products. Wholesale suppliers for Shopify

HopAndCare

This is FAKE, not serious apps, they were putting in their checkout that you have 6/7 days testing and then you will be subscribed..I just discover that they charge me all the year automatically 760euros!! I will see with my bank for fraud payment.

June 13, 2019

Thank you for voicing out your concerns! As mentioned, we would like to assure that we would never charge our customers something that they did not purchase or signed up for. Users are automatically on the Basic plan (Free) when they create an account with us and it is only when our customers get on a premium paid plan that we charge our customers for the subscription fee.

Clozet Queenz

The products are a bit pricey and not wholesale prices. I'm going to order samples and I like having that option. Customer service is quick and great! Spocket, however, lacks a lot of features to make the user experience much better and the team doesn't seem receptive to customer feedback.

1. Spocket doesn't have an option to unpublish. I have to make additional edits in Shopify and I don’t want customers to see an unfinished product.
2. There is no option to add products to multiple categories.
3. No option to add a sale or compare price.
4. I can’t see shipping times or other vendor information in the important list unless I search for each product.
5. All of the tags or keywords are auto-populated and most of the time I delete most because it doesn’t fit my store, brand or product. Extra time deleting instead of just letting me add only or select the ones I want.
6. Some text editing features are missing with font and I can’t add a table in the text area. This isn’t probably a big deal but great to have.
7. Add an option to apply the same pricing to all variants instead of pasting or typing in each field.
8. Bonus-see vendor information and ratings such as order accuracy and speed.

May 14, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to give your honest review! We're so happy you love how quick our Support team is - we definitely want to keep it at that rate. For the prices, Majority of products on the platform are between 25%-50% off the retail price so if you see products that are priced higher, let us know and we'll do our best to price match! We also wanted to let you know that your feedback is heard and we are going to use that to develop better features and functions on the app. Again, we would like to thank you for this review and see you around Spocket!

Sussyes

I think is a little high in price for the quality of the products. I order some samples and it was a disaster, thank God it was me and not my customers. I had the premium plan but is not worth it, use the basic plan you will be fine.

May 14, 2019

Thank you for working with us to resolve the problems you experienced. Providing a great customer experience is very important to us. We really appreciate the chance to work with you to resolve the situation, and remain available if you have any further questions or concerns.

Shopantastic by Erwin

This is a great platform and very simplified allowing me to easily understand the whole app contents. I love working with them.

May 14, 2019

Erwin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

The Dapper Squirrel

I NEVER write reviews but I just had to rave about the customer service I have received from the Spocket staff -- Kim, specifically, is AMAZING!! My customers love the clothes too. A+++

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you — we look forward to working and growing with you!

CanadianAllStarStore

I don’t often write reviews, but my experience with Spocket has been so exceptional that I thought I would let people know..

Products: Spocket is the only drop shipping app that I have found to offer US and UK based suppliers. This is wayyyy better than having my customer wait three weeks for their order.

Customer Support: I had one small question and they responded instantly.

Design: Their app took me literally five minutes to set up and now I’m running my own store.

I 100% recommend them.

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! We really appreciate you being a wonderful customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

FunInTheDesertSun

This is the second dropshipping app I've tried and I'm so glad I didn't give up after the first one because Spocket has made it so easy to dropship US products!

My store is still small and humble but its been growing month after month and I can't wait to see what it becomes.

It took me a while to learn how to import and publish products with the help of the customer service team but if I can do it so can you!

SophieClothing.com

SPOCKET USERS BEWARE - HIDDEN COST ISSUE

I am not sure what's everyone else thinking but I just found out there is a "hidden cost" in this app. No one need to pay the hidden cost.

For Example:

Let's say your customer JOHN buy a shirt "A" cost at $20, the shipping would be around $6.99 & maybe another $2 for each extra shirt. So your cost already at $28.99 for the shirt.

JOHN then buy different shirt "B" cost at $10, the shipping for this shirt "B" is at $3.99, your cost is already at $13.99

The messed up part is the shipping cost would be $6.99 + $3.99 (they charge per item) SHIPPING TO THE SAME ADDRESS

Other app only charge you flat fee for shipping or depending on the qty, they don't charge you shipping PER item and then the HANDLING cost for additional item to SAME CUSTOMER TO SAME ADDRESS

I hope you see this break down and beware of the hidden cost. Your margin would be crazy low and you dont want to mark up so high because your customers can do a single Google search and find it way cheaper elsewhere.

Have fun

May 14, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us! We're sorry if you felt that the shipping fees were a hidden cost. Please know that Spocket does not take commissions or generate any revenue from it. Please also know each product listing on Spocket clearly shows the shipping rates set by the supplier themselves whether it's shipping to US, Europe or Asia.

Furthermore, when users process orders, they are shown the break down before allowing them to purchase a sample product or before they process an order for their customers. So we have always been transparent as to what comes with the cost of processing orders on our platform.

Soapvana

I just started with my store and i have only started sellinng still workingg on the page: however. These products are definitely of high quality. I ordered some myself for my own tests. Its a us supplier. The packaging is great. Spocket dwals with good suppliers. I am about to endeavor on another store using spocket. Im a former oberlo user. Emphasis on Former...

OneStopAtShop

the best app for shopify.. I recommend it to everyone. best quality and variety of products to sell from different suppliers. A must have app. I would say its better than other apps.