Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

#1 Dropshipping US & EU suppliers.Works with Oberlo & Printful

Spice IT Up Boutique

I really love this App. My customers are very happy with the fast shipping and the great styles for less. I recommend using this App for your store.

Spice IT Up Boutique

November 10, 2019

We are so glad to hear that you and your customers are happy with the features and the products from Spocket! Thank you so much for the recommendation and we are excited for others to know how you loved Spocket!

District Kids

I love this app. The people at Spocket are very helpful whenever you have a question. They’re always willing to help.

November 10, 2019

We will do our best to keep providing top rated customer support no matter how big or small your inquiries may be! Thank you!

Voiceopin International: Child Abuse Information & Online Shopping Center

Their Customer Service is one of the best that we have seen in Shopify's app store. They show us that they really care about us and want to take care of our concerns to make certain we are successful. It's all in the family and that is the way that they treat you--just like a loving family.

November 10, 2019

What a heartfelt message you left for us and we are overwhelmed with pride! We do care for our valued customers and it is true that we consider you a part of the Spocket family! We aim to provide a professional yet personal approach and you definitely will feel like royalty with the Spocket support team! Thank you.

Capster Coffee & Jewels

so far socket has been an amazing experience for me. thanks for the service!!! keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!

November 10, 2019

We are very grateful that you took the time to let us know! We guarantee that you will have more and more amazing experience with us! Happy Spocket-ing!

All Stars Sport

Great app = quality products once u really commit to search, overall 4+ not 5 cause very little European suppliers at less in sport, at leisure. But overall good and easy to use

November 10, 2019

Your feedback is a big help! We are onboarding more products and we are also constantly on the hunt for more EU supplier so please stay tuned!

My Bare Face

I have found the suppliers run out of stock and don't restock for weeks on end. The products are FAR more expensive than AliExpress ..the shipping costs are extortionate. I wish the "cost" would import to Shopify along with the price etc. I always have to manually go in and maintain "cost" on Shopify after an import

November 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are grateful to hear your comment as this helps us know which areas in Spocket we need to improve on especially when it comes to suppliers. Someone from the Support team will be in touch and hopefully, get more insight on your end.

Azavara

I am very happy with this application. I am getting the pleasure of doing dropshipping with Spocket. Before I start, I was just aiming to find products in the USA and EU and I succeeded this with Spocket

November 10, 2019

We are so excited for you. We can't wait to watch your business skyrocket to success!

ToddlerShoeOutlet

It said 7-day free trial so I accidentally bought the annual plan instead of monthly and they charged $348 and would not give my money back. I called them within 5 mins of making this mistake but they wouldn't budge.

I explained to them they don't have any products that I could put on my store (toddlershoeoutlet.com) and all the prices are super high you can barely make a profit.

Bend the Trends

prices are a little high to purchase which means harder to sell to customers, there is not a lot of choices, unless you have the higher priced plan which can be difficult for people just starting out

For US Boutique

im glad i came across this app it was very helpful with me starting my own online clothing store. I was looking for a USA dropshipper because the china dropshipper shipping is very long. I just wish they had more youthful, trendy clothing for juniors.