Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

STAYLE

First, amazing customer support ! They're always here to help you when you need it ! Regarding the products, the suppliers have a lot of cool stuff ranging from home decoration to woman apparel. It's a very diversified platform indeed. I highly recommend :)

January 1, 2020

We're glad to know that you find our customer support team's efforts satisfactory - like we always say, helping out our merchants in the most efficient way possible is essential. We're also happy to hear that our selection of items suit your preferences. We always add more stuff so be sure to keep an eye out for new selections!

VanPopos

I subscribed to their monthly pro plan. My store hasn't gone live yet and I almost wanted to cancel. I emailed in the morning, there wasn't any response. I chat in the evening and Erwin was able to help me with my concern. Quick response, quick action.

December 31, 2019

Great that you considered subscribing to our Pro Plan! We hope you get to enjoy the features it has in store for you. We're also quite happy to know that Erwin was able to help you out with your concern. One of our main goals is to provide quality customer support as much as possible!

dropthemichael

I've had a bit of orders that got me concerned at the beginning but I am really impressed by their customer service and the way they handle things because they are always there to help and everything is always resolved. It just really takes a bit of understanding about how the entire process works. Really good job to this app! I might delete my other apps over so I can upgrade my account here to the highest plan available. :)) Hopefully soon!

Update: I have just purchased their Empire Plan and doing good so far with all the products available to me. Hope this year is the year for me! :)

January 1, 2020

Thanks for the update! Hope you enjoy the perks that come with the Empire plan. Happy Spocket-ing!

RealDeal7

The ability to source products from US and EU and adding it to my store real quik is really impressing. It helps alot.

January 1, 2020

Our goal is to make it easy for you to perform processes such as this so you can focus on making sales. We're glad our roster of EU and US products are satisfying to you and your store's needs so far!

Mc Queen Store

I so love this App!! The quality of the products is breathtaking. Absolutely delighted to use this app.

January 1, 2020

Breathtaking products are definitely what we want more of in our selections on our catalog, and we're glad you're enjoying the ones we currently have. As we always say, we're always looking to add more so be sure to check out our catalog often for new items that would take your breath away!

XS Cannon

Product selection is awesome!!! This app is perfect to import products easily and fast with everything on track! Love it. The big factor is that the customer service far exceeded my expectations. All in all, everything is good.

January 1, 2020

Awesome thanks for this feedback! Great user experiences is one of the many things we want to offer dropshippers like you, hence the wide selection of items and the easy-to-use import feature, on top of many others. Our Support team is always happy to help whenever and wherever they can as well as we want you to succeed in operating your store.

Crespo’s Store

Need more unique product for starter plan thanks, excellent organization of the products and wholesales.

December 29, 2019

We appreciate you for taking the time to give us a review. We would love to hear more about what products you are looking for in particular so please do not hesitate to send us a message at support@spocket.co and we would be happy to hear from you!

adrenalinerushtoshop

I have been checking Spocket and I was pretty impressed with the accessories they have, the jewelry are sooo lovely! I am so excited! I hope they can get more, more of these pieces!

December 29, 2019

We are excited for you as well and yes, we are bringing in more US and EU suppliers this 2020 so expect more unique and affordable items in the jewelry and accessories category.

Paw Some Happiness

Do not give this company your information! I have been trying to get a problem resolved for 3 months now to no avail! They have double and triple charged me each month and refused to refund for all the overages. Currently I have been charged 8 times, should have been 3. They have refunded me for 2 of the 5 over charges so there’s that. I have asked for a phone number to speak to an actual person but of course they won’t. So 100 emails later and nothing has been resolved! Steer clear of these people!

December 29, 2019

Thanks for sharing this with us! We would love to extend our assistance to you as best as we can. Please each out to us at support@spocket.co so that we may be able to provide you with solutions regarding your concerns.

Joy of London Jewels

I have used spocket for many of my shops. It's one of the first aps I load when I open a new shop. It has a simple interface to load products. It allows you to try new items without investing in inventory. If you have any problems, help is always right there. It's pretty perfect.

December 29, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are always here to help whenever you need us. That is one of the issues we intended to solve when we created the platform! Also we aim to give you and other dropshippers the best user experience, which is why we made the interface easy to navigate as well. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time using Spocket!