Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

H&B HONEY-BUNNY

I am using this application, very convenient >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

November 9, 2020

Thank you for using Spocket! We're happy to be a source of your convenience. Looking forward to working with you!

The Charmer's Box

This app is alot easier, and reliable than people give it credit for. Fast loading times as well. Very easy to navigate.

November 9, 2020

Your feedback is much appreciated as it helps motivate us to do even better. Rest assured that we will! Thank you for using Spocket!

Banner Baby

I used app to setup my drop shipping store, it is simply awesome!!! If you plan on setting up a drop shipping store, this is definitely the app for you.

November 9, 2020

Thank you for using Spocket to setup your drop shipping store! We're glad you are having and awesome experience. Appreciate your recommendation!

Gigi's Closet Unlimited

I am just getting started... This is SO EASY... Love the shipping options too!!! Wide variety to chose from, more than you think..

November 8, 2020

Welcome to Spocket! We're happy you are loving our fast shipping and the collections we have for you. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Apogee Boutiques

Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great!

November 8, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate the effort and we're glad you are having a great experience so far. Thank you for using Spocket!

Lady Tapia Designs

Plenty of products to choose from and the ability to order samples is one of my favorite things about it. It has helped get a lot of traffic to my store, though no sales yet. Hope to rectify that soon, though as we just started!

November 7, 2020

Welcome to Spocket! We're happy to have you with us! Appreciate your feedback and we're hoping to be a part of your journey towards those sales! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Only the Best Dog

Horrendous customer service. The vendors they use are terrible. Constantly taking items out of availability, or better yet, you have an item listed in your store, and then go through the process of trying to place the order with the vendor and you just can't; you just get an error and no one will help. The time it takes them to even respond to an issue is the mind boggling. If you want to have unhappy customers, use Spocket. They just want your money, and then leave you hanging with constant issues. I should have heeded the warnings of other reviewers. You WILL regret it if you sign up with them.

November 7, 2020

We're very sad to hear about this but we appreciate you letting us know about your experience. It truly helps us improve our services and makes us want to do more to make things better. We know that there have been unforeseen circumstances which were unfortunate and we do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused hope to be able to get another chance to make it up to you! Please don't hesitate to reach back to us at support@spocket.co anytime and we'd be more than happy to make your experience a lot better. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

ElizabethLondon

I am not computer savvy so I am very happy that Spocket has such wonderful products and pictures of all products. I took the time to order samples of some my favorite products on my store and was pleasantly surprised at the quality. I will continue to use Spocket as I learn the in and outs of this e-commerce world.

November 7, 2020

That's great! Thanks for letting us know. We're happy you took your time to order samples so you can see the quality and how fast the shipping would be. We appreciate you continuing to learn with us. Thank you!

THE PIPARS

Amazing, very good product range! Love the shipping time for these products. Very begginer friendly.

November 7, 2020

Glad you are enjoying our selections! We've worked really hard to provide you with these awesome suppliers and make the app user friendly. Thank you for using Spocket!

lux Occasum

customer service is ok, but the huge problem is that the suppliers they have don't stick to the processing time, and the shipping takes too long, for example i had products that were sold and from those suppliers it says processing time 1-2 business days but next thing you know 5 business days passed and the item was not processed, on some items it was more than 5 business days......i had to cancel a couple of items because my customers were waiting too long and i had to offer them refunds to keep them happy, also when i contacted customer service they kept telling me that they were waiting for a reply from the supplier but many of my customers were not happy with the delays did mention i was playing umpire membership prices...not good

November 7, 2020

Thank you for letting us know! Sorry to hear about this experience. Rest assured that we will get this resolved for you immediately. We'll have one of our account managers reach out to you as soon as possible to help rectify your concern immediately. Thank you for your patience and understanding!