Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

Revenge Fashion Boutique

I love the premium selection, the import process and the fact that you can chat right within the app

August 20, 2019

Glad to hear you're loving our app. We also like to make everything easy and as we always say, Happy Spocket-ing!

MATTERLIVES

This app is really a great help for my store. Thank you so much for the free trial!! Im really loving the premium feel and the easy navigation!

August 16, 2019

We're happy that you're loving our app! We are making some big changes soon so do watch out for that. It's going to be better and more efficient for our users.

JOHNMERHCANDISE

Spocket is AWESOME!!!! They really made my day! Their customer service is top of the line! very responsive and a great help for my store! THANKS!!!!!!

August 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback about our Support team! We've been ramping up our support so expect only the best from us going forward.

JonPatrick

Amazing app highly recommended! This app helps me with getting unique items from the USA that I can sell online.

August 16, 2019

Thanks for the recommendation and we're going to be bringing in more US suppliers for you. Keep an eye out for that!

Enchanted Sparrow

I've just started using Spocket but it's sooo much easier than the other Dropshipping apps I've tried. The interface is intuitive and user friendly and they have a chat option which means that help is just a quick click away! I had a question yesterday that was cleared up with a chat within a really short period of time. I'm really, really happy with Spocket!

August 17, 2019

Here in Spocket, that is what we aim for! User-friendly app with the most dependable support team you can ever have. We like to make your drop shipping life easy!

Polka Dot Polka Dot Stephanie

Customer service is fantastic. My main gripe is that suppliers ship products with their branding and I've been in a situation where the inventory was incorrect. Fortunately, I had only ordered a sample but it did cause some concern. I also wish there was a way to change plans myself as I have to lose a few days of the subscription for which I paid when downgrading.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience and we would love to get in touch and rectify your concern about your subscription. The support team will reach out to make sure this is rectified accordingly!

travelcrazies

I use this app to dropship items. I really like it because they give me options (TONS!!) every week. They send me emails about the products that have been added when new suppliers and items are uploaded. I will update my review again when I make my first sale

August 12, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear that you like our variaty of features on Spocket! We wish you best of luck with your sales and can't wait to hear from you again after you've sold your first item!

Paradise Bikini Club

I got on the Empire plan that doesn't let you sell to Amazon, Google Shopping, eBay, and isn't integrated with FaceBook. These are my major selling places, and their customer service doesn't have any idea of what's going on. I've talked to several people that can only try to give me an answer by having me wait for someone else. I went from AliExpress to here because I wanted to have an American influence, but the ended up finally being told that I would be in competition with the manufacturers by trying to sell on these platforms.

August 12, 2019

We hope to provide a service across diverse platforms soon but currently Spocket is compatible with Shopify and WooCommerce exclusively at the . moment. However, please know that we are in the process of expanding it to other platforms, including personal brand channels!

B Inspired Boutique

Ok, I have been using Sprocket since 2018 on their FREE plan which allowed 25 products worked great for me. NOW...they changed their plans and now their FREE Basic plan does no longer allow 25 products and indicates FREE forever! Therefore I am now having to uninstall due to their plan changes because under the old FREE plan I was on is no longer valid. What a shame.

August 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing! We have indeed adjusted our pricing to reflect the value users get from our tool and to make room for some great incoming new features but since you are a Spocket user since last year, our Support team will be in touch with you soon to get this resolved.

Runnin In Heels

I am new to the dropship game. I’ve explored a ridiculous amount of distributors and Spocket is by far my go to and favorite. App is clean, easy to use and the products are on the higher end, unlike Aliexpress.
The plans are pricey. One being 25 premium products to be imported, which to me, are the better of the products, but with 250 regular products allowed for importing. They do have a plan that allows unlimited products to both premium and regular products, which may definitely be worth it for established stores.
BUT, what makes this amazing is the CUSTOMER SERVICE, absolutely phenomenal customer service. ALWAYS there. Seriously, this is so important to me and should be to anyone in the dropship world.
This is a company that has their sh*t together and are selective with their suppliers. They seem to be quality over quantity. Which, they did HAVE quantity to.
Definitely give their trial a try!

August 11, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're so grateful for this and we're glad you're happy with our app especially our Customer Support team. I will let them know and glad to have to you as part of the Spocket fam!