Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

The Curved Edge

Great app and interface very easy to use. I wish there was more of a plus size non premium selection.

November 13, 2019

We appreciate your feedback! We are doing our best to add more suppliers to provide everyone's need on their store so stay tuned for our incoming suppliers.

The Sensible Gent

I have been using spocket for a few months now. The products offered on there is far superior to other similar platforms that I have used. Their customer service is pretty amazing, I live chatted with an awesome representative about an issue at 8:07pm EST. They resolved the issue within minutes and got me back on track. Highly recommended service if you really want the best for your store/customers.

November 13, 2019

We appreciate your kind words. In Spocket, we are making sure we are bringing in more suppliers with unique products and provide the best customer service experience. Happy Spocket-ing!

wundersky

Spocket provides many options for in U.S. shipping and that value is a tremendous benefit to small businesses like mine. The customer service at Spocket has been very helpful and responsive. As a fellow small business, please do set expectations that this is not a call center but reponsiveness has been very good as I'm multi-tasking during the day while communicating with Spocket via chat. The Spocket Customer Service model fits very well with my busy schedule and I get the expected results from Spocket. Spocket has been a great partner thus far. If your customer demands are reasonable, Spocket has been stellar in meeting any concerns and the customer service experience has been consistent and reliable. As I look to expand out to physical stores across the Midwest and NYC, I feel Spocket can be a trusted partner in crossing the finish line together. Sorry for gushing about them.

November 19, 2019

Thank for this awesome feedback!

At Spocket, we always aim to provide the best possible service that our customers can get. You are the reason why we want to be the best out there. Trust that we'll continue to not only be the best for you, but to also be number 1 in your dropshipping needs!

True Cruise

I used this app to expand my inventory. I love how easy this app was to I integrate with my acct. I would definitely recommend for anyone just starting out or look to add more quality products to their inventory.

November 12, 2019

We are glad you are loving Spocket! We are wishing for your success and rest assured that we would do our best to give you the best experience with Spocket.

REDILICIOUS

simple and easy to use, got 1 order from them and customer service and really good, they also answer questions quickly

November 11, 2019

Thanks for giving our Support team some love! We will make sure to let them know.

Social Master Discount

This app takes dropship to the next level. Truly complete, it offers a very large number of suppliers and products.

thepepstore

pretty fair app. I wish the products were alot cheaper with statistics on the orders, import and page views. All the same the shipping time is a small win.

Posture Zoo

Amazing and fast to understand how it works to help me boost sales by focusing more on marketing strategies.

November 11, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's good to hear you find it easy using the app and gives you more time to focus on your marketing strategies. We hope you find more products you can sell and get your first sale soon!

Jack n Jills Unique Pet Products

It is incredibly easy to navigate! and the products are of great quality. I am a new user, but so far- it's great. I am just starting out with my Shopify store, and they seem to offer a lot of help and advice. and that's exactly what I need! I need as much guidance that I can get. As soon as I got the app, a chat head popped up asking if I need anything at all- now that's customer service. I appreciate it greatly!

November 11, 2019

​We're loving this feedback of yours. It shows our hard work has paid off but please know that we won't stop there! We'll keep striving harder by onboarding more suppliers, growing our product range and implementing new features in-app that you will for sure like. Thank you!

Get Cool Tech

i prefer this over Oberlo, it's very easy to add items to your store. Great app i strongly recommend.

November 11, 2019

Music to our ears. Thank you! We are happy to know you are satisfied and we are glad to help your store become a success!