Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Saj e-Store

Irene had been very helpful with some payment confusion I had. She showed tremendous amount of patience and put my mind at ease explaining everything the way I'd comprehend. She is the best! :)

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with her to let her know to keep up the amazing work!

Fibewear

I am loving Spocket. I wish there were better pricing options but It has great products! I guess I will have to upgrade.

March 23, 2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. We have more features and upcoming awesome products you will surely love!

FemmeVictoria

I freaking love Spocket! If you want a store with good suppliers that mainly ship from the United States and amazing customer service, look no further!
They have made it easy for me as a beginner to open my store. I had some issues learning Shopify and managing my first test order and John was an angel. He guided me with all the patience in the world, even when he had already told me the right answer and I was still messing up, he stayed calm and was extremely helpful. I am very happy to pay for this service.

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future and we will make sure to let John know!

Billy

Spocket is super cool. Let's me complement our own products to increase AOV. Will be looking into the supplier app as well.

March 23, 2020

Thank you for the support and for believing Spocket!

All Bent Knot Broken

i like your app it helps me do what i need to and make it easy for everyone to know my product is thank you bye

March 20, 2020

Thank you for the 5-stars! We hope we can get your store to success. All the best!

WeddingInkShop.com

Spocket offers a nice selection of quality products. I use this app for my drop shipping business and I have been very happy with the responsiveness of the team and the functionality of the site.

Lily Plum Boutique

Terrible! DO NOT USE! Shipping time is horrible for ‘US based items’ people received items in ‘Shein’ packaging (if you don’t know then they are dirt cheap clothing from China) which would of been cheaper if I ordered from Shein and sold the items! Also cancelled my membership they offered a cheaper option and then still charged me $200! Stay away from these guys!

FlyKidzFashion

Wishing fulfillment would be much faster. The supplier we chose ships out of the US and is still taking 13 business days to fulfill

Ecocase

Very mice products!! But a bit more expensive than aliexpess.. but at least you can be sure that you get quality products

March 20, 2020

We're super glad that you put your faith in us and that you weren't disappointed with the products. Thank you for taking the time to let us know!

Cobule

I used this app and it's really easy to use and it has good products.
I would recommend for beginners and experts.

March 20, 2020

our recommendation is highly appreciated and valued. We have more products coming along the way so keep an eye out for that!