Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Perfectly Boho Boutique

I use this app for drop shipping. It's super easy to use and the customer service is phenomenal. However, be careful on which supplier you use. I am located in the U.S and originally had a China supplier on my website. I had to give refunds for all of the products delivered from that supplier because they were either too small for my customers or they didn't fit the descriptions. I do recommend this app for anyone though because it is so easy to use!

August 1, 2020

Appreciate the recommendations and for letting us know about your experience! You are absolutely right. One of the most important first steps is choosing the supplier to work with if they are a good fit for your store. Here at Spocket, we make sure to be transparent all the time because we want our customers to trust us. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co regarding any supplier concerns and you can be sure that we'll help you out! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Kihbam int.

Loved it so much used to add more products to my store and with a smooth transaction i have no complaints

August 1, 2020

Glad you are loving our platform! We are happy to know you are satisfied with our services. Expect nothing less from Spocket because we will surely do our best for you all the time! Thank you!

BayouJazzy

Loved it real nice app coulnt have asked for more thanks spocket ..everyone should try

August 1, 2020

You're welcome! We appreciate your recommendation. Look forward to even more upgrades and updates from our platform! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Akinare

This could be the best dropshipping app there is. I love the fluidity and seamlessness of importing from the app to Shopify. Good collection of products too.

August 1, 2020

Here at Spocket, we make it as seamless as possible to make sure your experience is the best! Spocket is indeed the best dropshipping app out there when it comes to products. Thanks for putting your trust in us!

Mobile Looks

User friendly and straight-forward. I look forward to using Spocket even more to source quality products.

August 1, 2020

We look forward to working with you even more as we both aim towards success! Thanks for the review and for choosing Spocket!

Trending and You

Spocket has made it easy to drop ship things. I recommend this to new and experience drop shippers.

August 1, 2020

Thanks a lot for the recommendation! We always want to make things easier for all our customer. Appreciate you being with us!

Explore Right

if you need a good site for drop shipping go to spocket.com you guy know how to care for starters very good pricing. keep it up guyssss

August 1, 2020

Thank you! We'll surely keep it up for you! Appreciate the recommendation!

HarTal Kids

This app has been great and easy to use. No criticisms from our store. I would like to offer a suggestion to add to the importing and editing. Please add the variants that Google Shopping requires to be able to advertise with them to the editing page before you import to the store. Attributes like color, gender and size would help products get approved by Google easier.

August 1, 2020

Great suggestion! Thank you for bringing it up with us. We'll make sure that our developers know about your recommendation and implement the necessary adjustments on future updates. Thanks!

PipersPrettys

this app has been very helpful in helping me with my online store Great app!! I'm just now learning about online stores and with spocket its been alot easier than I thought it would be!

August 1, 2020

Happy to help! We are always here whenever you need us. We do our best to make things easier all the time and Spockets' automation will surely be the best help anyone can get! Thank you for using Spocket!

Maskotos

No doy cinco estrellas porque particularmente no atendió mis necesidades, pero sí es una buena opción para los que estén iniciando en este camino del dropshiping. La otra razón es porque hubo un gran mal entendido pero fueron bastante atenciosos conmigo y lo resolvieron lo mas rápido que pudieron. Si siguen trabajando así, creo en que les va a ir muy bien a los desarrolladores. Merecen unas felicitaciones. Buena Suerte a Todos!!!

August 1, 2020

¡Nuestras más sinceras disculpas por la situación! Esto definitivamente es solo un gran malentendido y puede estar seguro de que su solicitud ya ha sido aprobada. Manténgase en contacto con nosotros y nos aseguraremos de que se tomen las medidas adecuadas. ¡Gracias por su comprensión y paciencia!
Our sincerest apologies regarding the situation! This is definitely just a big misunderstanding and you can rest assured that your request has already been approved. Please keep in touch with us and we'll make sure that the appropriate actions are taken. Thank you for your understanding and patience!