Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Based on 1936 reviews

61 - 70 of 1936 reviews

GalFashionista

Absolutely Amazing! Very easy to set up and use. The customer service they provide is beyond incredible. Fast and very, very helpful! So happy I went with Spocket, great products and service!!

January 15, 2020

We're absolutely thrilled to know that our services are more than satisfactory for you! Quality service that's efficient and reliable is what we aim to provide and we're glad to know we were able to deliver. We just wanted to let you know as well that we're also happy to have you onboard.

Happy Spocket-ing!

i Wooden Dare

I use this app to assist me in selling wood products that are high quality. consistently loving it more and more than oberlo or any others. User friendly

January 15, 2020

Thanks for this! You have our extensive onboarding process to thank for the quality wood products you can access. We make sure that only the best suppliers get to list their items on our catalog so only products of exceptional quality are made available to you.

my-island-13

I used this app to find better products. I like the apps ease of use. And the products are much better than the other apps ive tried. I would recommend it to everyone who is trying their own dropship business.

January 15, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for this awesome feedback. We're glad to know that you chose us despite your other options. We're always looking to add new and better products so be sure to always check out our catalog to access these items.

Furry Bunks

WARNING - NOT WORTH IT.

- NOT ALL PREMIUM PRODUCTS ARE NOT UNIQUE TO SPOCKET.
- The SAME products can be found on Oberlo/Aliexpress WITH NO SUBSCRIPTION COST.
- Same products are often CHEAPER with MORE SELECTION.
- Do not expect support from Spocket - they are more interested in helping their suppliers than their customers.

My story below:

Started with the free trial and added a few products to my store. The biggest attraction at first was some of the cool and unique premium products that were offered by one supplier. After signing up for the monthly plan I decided to upgrade to the annual plan thinking the current selection is good and should only get better. Less than month later I ran into an issue fulfilling an order from this supplier through spocket. Took several days for their support team to figure out the issue (I had merged products in one listing incorrectly because many products on spocket come in individual product listings for each size as opposed to a single listing for multiple sizes. The merging was necessary to clean up the listing).

With no solution being offered to fix the order I deleted the product only with plans to re-add it only to find out that the supplier was no longer accepting new stores and therefore could not add the product back. Again, I reached out to spocket to request to have the product added back since I was successfully placing orders days before with this supplier and was told it was not possible. In the following days, all other products from this same supplier had inventories set to zero, effectively removing the single most valuable supplier for my market on spocket. I searched for replacement products and most I came across, including premium products were the same ones that could be found on Oberlo at no subscription cost and in several instances for less money.

Disappointed, I asked for a refund on my subscription and was told that refunds are not possible on annual plans. Which I can understand if I simply wanted to cancel. I explained that the service offered to me in the form of unique products actual went backwards and at the time of this writing there are less than 7 Premium Products and ALMOST ALL can be found on Oberlo/Aliexpress, in some cases cheaper. When I signed up I was eager to add new and unique products to my store, after I signed up for the annual plan these unique products vanished and now I am stuck with a subscription that offers no value or competitive edge.

January 17, 2020

First of all, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We'd also like to apologize for the various inconveniences you encountered.

About the supplier and the issues you encountered with inventory, we try our best to receive updates from our suppliers regarding the status of their products so reminders can be sent out accordingly to our merchants. In this case, we're truly sorry we weren't able to come to a compromise about the supplier you had an issue with. Some cases, like a supplier deciding to deactivate their products, are out of our control as it is their decision to remove the listings they have on our platform.

About our Support team, we'd also like to send our apologies for not being able to deliver assistance that was at par with your expectations. We assure you though that we aim to offer quality support as much as possible.

In any case, thanks for taking the time to explore Spocket and the features the app offers. These are cases we can work on to prevent them from happening in the future!

Heartfelt Delights

Loving this site! They have been a big help to me setting up my store and refreshing my products to sell.

January 10, 2020

We do want to help our merchants as much as possible every step of the way, so we're super happy to know that our efforts paid off. We hope to continue making things easier for you so don't hesitate to reach out when the need arises!

Painting In Action

Just starting out and very easy to follow. Everything is very self explanatory and price is reasonable.

January 10, 2020

DigitalDailyDeals8

I have been trying my luck with dropshipping for a couple of months now and just switched to Spocket that helps me to get sales for the first time. Most recommended!

January 9, 2020

It's awesome to know that your store is currently doing well with us. Hope it continues! We're also continuously improving the platform so we can offer you better features with one goal in mind - to help you and other dropshippers grow.

AUnicornSpirit

I so love Spockets's clothes! It's so trendy and the accessories will be a big hit! Thank you for coming up with a good selection. Looking forward for more!

January 9, 2020

We're glad our current selection of clothing items suits your preferences. Always be on the lookout as our Suppliers team regularly reaches out to new suppliers to expand our catalog. Happy Spocket-ing!

This is my time to Shine

Surpreendente. Adoro . Uma plataforma tão fácil de usar. Ótimo suporte a clientes. Melhor presente para 2020 e pronto para fazer acontecer desta vez.

January 8, 2020

PORTUGUESE

Como sempre dizemos, uma experiência fácil para o usuário é o que queremos ou para nossos usuários. Também achamos maravilhoso ver nossos serviços como um presente, estamos sempre melhorando e procurando fornecer melhores produtos e serviços para você. Esperamos que 2020 traga sucesso a você!

ENGLISH

Like we always say, an easy user experience is what we want for or our users. We also think it's wonderful that you see our services as a gift, we're always improving and looking to provide better products and services to you. We hope 2020 brings you success!

Make it a success this time

It's great to find an app that helps me to find products from US. So far it's been a manual process to find suppliers. Nice Nice Nice. Thanks.

January 8, 2020

Thanks for this! We hope our catalog as well as the smart filters are making it easy for you.