Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

The Frenchie Connection Plus

Completed my first order using the Spocket Ali Scraper as a Chrome extension. This is a great extension making the transfer of products from AliExpress to your store super easy. Spocket is really easy to use and when delivery timing is tight from overseas, i.e. Chinese New Year closures. Spocket has lots of short delivery products to keep your business running. My only issue is the order of search feature results which returns some relevant products vs. all relevant products requiring me to further scroll through results to find what I need, but compared to manually entering in products, this is a negligent issue esp. if you're an online shopper. Thanks Spocket.

January 26, 2021

You're welcome! You'd be happy to know that the issue you mentioned is already being addressed so you can look forward to the improvement! Aliscraper is indeed a great extension to use especially given your circumstance. We're glad you're enjoying Spocket! Thank you!

Digital Corner Store

I didn't know what to expect since I was using oberlo at the moment. sprocket is easy to use, lots of products. user-friendly. love it. I recommend it.

January 26, 2021

Welcome to Spocket! We appreciate the recommendation and were glad you're enjoying the seamless experience. Thank you for being with us!

EarthO'Clock

I used this app to find suppliers outside China. One thing i did not enjoy though is the international shipping rates.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for using Spocket! Your concern is definitely understandable as all international shipping rates are affected by this pandemic. The advantage however is that your orders go ship faster as our suppliers only use the best shipping options and couriers. Don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co if you ever need any guidance!

whitematador

Its good, I was hoping for an app with faster shipping but it works cant complain it does what we need it to do and alittle more.

January 23, 2021

Thank you! Happy to have you with us. We'll do our best to make things work event better than expected! We appreciate you choosing Spocket!

Style Leggings

Seems very promising, I was looking for something new. I think it will be great with faster shipping from within North America.

January 23, 2021

Glad you think so because using Spocket to utilize faster shipping is the right move! We're looking forward to working closely with you in achieving your goals. Thank you for using Spocket!

Sidekick Styles

I love this! A great way for me to make money for my family right now. Times have been hard the way the world is and this is a huge help.

January 23, 2021

Time's indeed have been hard for everyone around the world so we're also working hard to make Spocket the best app out there. We want to open up more opportunities for you! Thank you for trusting our services!

Royal Rhyme Boutique

Very disappointed as new business owner and subscriber to Spocket. My first order was submitted and paid for. Later found out that the supplier deactivated the item. I was advised by Spocket to contact the supplier because my order could still be filled. Was provided confirmation that the order was shipped along with a tracking number. Five days later, checked tracking number and per USPS, the shipment was canceled the same day they told me it was shipped. Additionally, when they marked it as fulfilled (not true) it sent an automatic email to the customer who was under the belief that the item was on its way. My second order was submitted and when I went to pay, I got a message that the supplier is "not taking orders from December 2020 to March 2021" and I should notify my customer that there will be a delay. How is this information not given in advance of me loading the items to my store? This is terrible service for my first 2 attempts to utilize Spocket. Will be deleting this app as soon as my first issue is resolved and my money is refunded or item is delivered. It costs too much to have access for what I have been put through in my first 2 weeks with them. Be cautious!

January 23, 2021

Thank you for letting us know and for sharing your experience! We're very sad to know about this. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you. You can expect that we will do everything we can to make sure your concerns are resolved immediately. We are already taking the appropriate actions as we speak. We'll have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to help make things better and solve any issues you have. We appreciate your kind understanding and extended patience!

Winner

I used this app for my dropshipping business, and it is great. I have access to many products with fast shipping times.

January 23, 2021

Great! Our goal is to give you access to as much quality products and suppliers as we can to maximize your options! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

MK stylo

I have just started using spocket and they have great products but they need more suppliers so dropshippers have more products to choose from

January 23, 2021

We totally agree! The more suppliers the better but we make sure to vet them thoroughly to make sure they provide only the best quality products and services. Thank you for starting with Spocket!

Bella Inspired Pet Accessories

I enjoy using spocket. They have a good selection of products! I would say increase your partnerships with eco-friendly suppliers.

January 23, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We're definitely looking for more eco-friendly suppliers! Glad you're enjoying your experience with us!