Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

RW RelentlessWear

great app they have some of the best products I've seen since i had a shopify account i would most recommend them for people

July 28, 2020

Appreciate the recommendation! Spocket does have the best products in the market because we also have the best vetted suppliers. Thank you for using Spocket!

All Good Stuff

Awesome app Great design and graphic. Surprisingly very easy I love it All Good Stuff u need it We got it

July 28, 2020

Awesome! Welcome to our platform. We are happy you like our app and the products and features that come with it. Thank you for being with us!

Globalyou

I like how it works and it has many good quality products. The app is straight forward an it save time. You can easily connect it with your store.

July 28, 2020

Awesome! Glad you liked our platform and products. We do try to keep it straight forward for it to be easier to understand and navigate. Thanks for choosing Spocket!

My Dear Kitty

I have uninstalled the app due to a few usability issues:
- Navigation thru Vendors is prey limited.
- Products titles, description, and other info is completely messed and in some cases, and cannot be used.
- A number of smaller, but very annoying issues.

I have uninstalled the app from Shopify, however, I was charged again after 1 month for the service. Customer service was not helpful it all (put me in ignore mode). I have filed a dispute with PayPal.

UPDATE: John from Spocket contacted me on the same day and resolve the issue in a polite and professional manner.

July 27, 2020

Sorry to hear about your concerns! We would be more than glad to help address your issues with our platform. We'd also be grateful to know more details about your feedback. Thank you for letting us know about it. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to rectify the issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

CLUB HATS

im using this app to dropship on my own personal websight i have to say its really easy to use and has some great products

July 27, 2020

Glad to know that! We are glad to have you with us! Feel free to reach out to us anytime in case there is anything we can do for you or if you have any questions. Thank you for trusting us!

Excluscity Shop

much easier for someone new to dropshipping! Searching, and finding winning products hasn't been any easier!

July 27, 2020

It really hasn't been this easy drop shipping ever since Spocket was built. We always find ways to add new features on the platform to make your experience even more easier. Appreciate you being with us!

Homestuffers

I am glad that Spocket exists! The quality of products are way better compared to other dropshipping apps. The service is awesome! This is really a gem for me being an entrepreneur. Homestuffers.com

July 27, 2020

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words. We are happy that you are satisfied with our platform and services. We aim to make sure to provide you with excellent service at all times. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Triple7Store

i just started using this up so far so good. its very easy to use. i wish itll e easier to set it up on google and facebook. but its good.

July 26, 2020

Awesome! We're happy to know you are having a good experience so far! We're looking forward to making Spocket integrate to other platforms soon. You can definitely look out for it! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

ProtectorPros

i really enjoyed how easy everything was to navigate and how quickly the team is ready to help you.

July 26, 2020

Always ready to help whenever you need it! Thank you for the review. We appreciate it! Hope to work with you towards success!

VOLUG

This app is really incredible, it is so easy to use and has a lot of products, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 26, 2020

You are welcome! Spocket does have a lot of unique products plus its easy to use! Glad to have you on board with us!