Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

amazinglyruidish

This is the first dropshipping app I've tried and I'm so glad I didn't give up after a few tries because Spocket has made it so easy to dropship US products!

I am looking forward to work with Spocket longer.

July 4, 2019

Happy to know you find it easy to dropship and grow your business with Spocket. Let us know how we can make it better for you by sending us your feedback at support@spocket.co

Summers Destiny

I used this app to help me find products within the United States so i can get fast shipping to my customers along with being able to pick from only high quality products.

July 3, 2019

Thank you for using Spocket! We are glad that you are loving our products. We are constantly on the hunt for the best suppliers within Europe and USA and if you want to recommend us any, feel free to send us a message anytime at support@spocket.co.

Rosada Fashion Co.

I love the account manager! Real time virtual assistance is phenomenal! Product editing could be a little easier, like adding a link to be able to make products available to facebook and IG while in the Spocket editing. Emails should be sent to alert us that items are still in the cart and awaiting purchase for processing in case we miss the check out button (like I did). That's all for now...

July 2, 2019

Thanks for the great feedback! It definitely make sense to have an email notification sent whenever there is an order waiting to be processed. We are definitely expanding our integration across all platforms and you will be for sure notified when that happens. We hope you can consider giving us an updated review of your experience so far here in Spocket! We certainly hope to give you the best dropshipping experience there is.

GadGeek

Hi, I have a problem with the plan of Spocket. I tried to pay but my creditcard did not accept Spocket and now I got a message from my bank that my creditcard has blokked as case of a fraude? And I love the app of the shippingtime en products

July 2, 2019

Thanks for letting us know about this! Please send us an email at support@spocket.co so our team can quickly look at this and advise you the next best step in order for the transaction to go through. Someone from the team will also be reaching out to you as well!

AmandaLeeSwagger

Great products at a fair price. No complaints from me at the moment.

July 2, 2019

Glad to hear you are loving our product range! We are bringing in more suppliers here at Spocket to provide more high quality items for our retailers like you as successful as they can be!

Kooky Colours

It's great because it has suppliers who can fulfill and ship the items within a short period of time which reduces customers anxiety! The app is easy to use and customer service is awesome! You don't have to crack your head for product description because the basic description provided by the suppliers are already well written. Most of the images (of the products) are also clear and high quality. It has reduced my time editing product photos and description tremendously!

I'd however like to suggest if the suppliers could provide a variety of images i.e. photos of actual people wearing the product, and the product from a few different angles.

July 1, 2019

We would like to thank you for your kind words and for this amazing review! Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and your customer with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that we helped to make your experience such a positive one. We hope that you continue to enjoy Spocket!

Slaying Fashion 365

it is easy to use and I like that the company reaches out to you and ask your opinions. I would recommend them to anyone.

June 30, 2019

We thank you for the recommendation! We love hearing feedback especially constructive ones from our customers as this helps us know what and where we should put our efforts on when developing the app to make the best dropshipping app there is!

West Star Store

Great app whit good service and products. Has better quality than many others. Can recommend this well.

June 30, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We hope that you grow your business with us as we continue to expand our product range and offer the best service possible.

1 Cute Dog

Items get fulfilled fast and easy. Customer services are also great they answer quickly. Great app!

June 30, 2019

We are happy to have provided the support you needed! Our Customer Support team is always there to lend a hand. In fact, theyy are available 24/7 so you will for sure get your issues and concerns addressed properly and on time.

A Touch of Point Pleasant

A little bit of a bumpy start but I have to say that they turned it around for us! We had a couple supplier issues and the support team jumped right in and resolved the issues VERY fast. So far so good!

June 30, 2019

We are so glad to hear that our Support team was able to help you with this! Do let us know how we can improve for the better so in the future we can provide only the best initial experience for our users.