Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers | Fast shipping.

Divano Style

They make the life of retailers 3 times easier. The customer service is like nothing I have ever seen before, friendly and helpful.

September 3, 2019

We immensely appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts of how easy and user-friendly Spocket is! As always, our awesome support team will be ready to assist 24/7 so feel free to contact us either via chat or email at support@spocket.co.

MITEEGIRL

As a new entrepreneur, building an online store is very challenging. But in the last week, Spocket customer service has been there to check on me. I chatted with several people online. The last few times, it was John. He made me feel at ease and walked me through the process to answer my questions. I felt very much supported. In addition, the products are high-quality, top of the line products. Things I would buy for myself!

September 3, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! We are psyched to have you here with us. We are just glad that you were able to experience how awesome our support team is and we are thankful for your awesome feedback!

Bandit Knives

This was a great app and would have worked well but I am going to be shutting my store down due to lack of sales. Good app, great customer service!

September 2, 2019

It's great to know that you liked the app and had experienced our awesome support team though it's sad to hear that you are shutting your store down. If ever you do come back, we would like to help you increase the traffic to your store! Please send us an email to support@spocket.co or chat with us and we can give you some helpful tips!

gatbyonline

I was skeptical at first though I find it already a great app but as I move forward my shop, it's the actually the best!

September 2, 2019

Awesome! We wish you all the best with your store. We will continue on making improvements and providing you the very best products that we can! We'll be sure to send you updates on everything new. Cheers!

The differential

This app is amazing! It cuts your work time in half when importing products to your store. If you're serious about your business, I will definitely recommend this app

September 2, 2019

It is always so refreshing to hear how you guys are loving Spocket! We can't blame you! Stay tuned for more changes as we onboard new items and great suppliers on a daily basis!

Nicole Marie Fashions

Everything I selected for my site was “premium”, requiring a higher monthly rate. I tried to contact them and got a bot. I removed this app.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for letting us know, however, the plans we offer have stated the inclusions in clear view as we would not want to give our valued customers like you any misunderstandings with regards to what we offer. Should you want us to discuss your request, just let us know and we will be there to help!

Pams-Decor

I want everyone to know this is the best drop ship app ive use so far. tried almost all the top ones but this sprocket is really making a difference for me. this gonna be my 2nd store at first i used woo with a diff app, didn't quite make it. i hope this time sprocket makes the difference

September 2, 2019

Congratulations on your second store! That is absolutely amazing to know and thank you for recognizing how Spocket had made the difference amongst all other apps! Way to go!

D'Encantadia

At first, my experience was not good but I realize it was my fault not paying attention to everything noted on the app and my business is now growing. Thanks for the help of the support team.

August 31, 2019

Thanks for the honest feedback! The Support team will always be here to assist you. Just send us a message and we'll rush in to help.

RAIN-BOWtique

I don’t often write reviews, but my experience with Spocket has been so exceptional that I thought I would let people know. My store is still small and humble but its been growing month after. I joined their Facebook group and members are helping me build my store to be successful. I am sooooo loving the app. :)

September 2, 2019

We appreciate the time you put in just to let people know about us. We're happy that your'e happy! Rest assured that your business is in good hands with us and we will continue to do our best for you at all times! Thank you so much!

Le Maison Homme

I was looking for products that fit with my brand since I also manufacture my own and then I found a good collection of home things here. I would like to sell around Europe. I really hope they get more Italian made products especially trinkets and furniture that would really be bomb.

August 31, 2019

We are glad you found us! We'll make sure to get even more suppliers from Italy and find the best trinkets and furniture suppliers just for you! Thank you very much for your recommendation!