Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Based on 1916 reviews

81 - 90 of 1916 reviews

BeautiWonder Shop

Fellow Entrepreneurs Beware - I don’t like leaving bad reviews but I am leaving one with this app because of a bad experience I had with them that lasted over a couple of weeks. After checking out the app and the merchandise- I paid $49 for one month subscription. I liked the idea of selling products with shorter shipping times. But for some reason, the app would not push the products onto my Shopify shop. I contacted their support team and I was first told to change browsers, then try to see if I was having the same problem on my cell phone. After doing all of that, the app still would not push products to my store.

The customer service rep said he was checking with their tech support and he would get back with me. He never did. I followed up with him 2 days later. He then told me, the problem was with Shopify and that they could not help me any further. When I enquired about getting my money back- he said he said he would send my request to financial, but no one from the finance department ever contacted me.

I contacted Shopify about the problem and they told me they had no idea what Spocket was talking. So they also contacted Spocket to get the problem corrected.

A different customer service rep contacted me and said they were working to fix the problem and they would like to offer me 3 mos free in exchange to the subscription fee I already paid. That seemed fair, so I said okay. Then she asks to explain the problem I am having. So I explained in detail the problem I was having.

This same rep that offered me 3 mos free comes back with this email: “let's get this sorted and we'll come with some offer to cover for your subscription okay?” In another email she says she will contact me right away.

A couple of days go by and again no one contacts me. So once again, I requested a refund via the app. This time a different customer service contacts me and assures me that she is following up with the finance team about my refund. After all of that I finally got my refund. But it was only because I pursued them!!

Here’s the kicker, after doing some digging, I discovered that there apparently is a bug in the app and it doesn’t work on all stores. Other people have had this same problem with this app.
My problem is that, if you know that you have a bug in your system then OWN it. Don’t give people the run around and try to B.S. them. I felt this company was disrespectful in the way they handled my situation. It gave me the impression that all they cared about is collecting the subscription fee and not actually providing a product/service that works.

I just wanted to leave this review in hopes that no one else goes thru this. A

December 23, 2019

First of all, thanks for raising the issue you had as this would serve as a good basis for improvement of both our Support team and of course, the platform itself. We're always trying to better the what customers experience with the app and so feedback like this definitely helps. Following this, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for what you experienced.

Our Support team tries their very best to attend to all issues and keep customers updated on developments to cases such as yours.

Please do know that the bug you mentioned is an issue we're currently trying to fix and that we are not in the practice of misleading our members. We're always trying to improve the app and find resolutions to issues that arise with its usage to give merchants such as yourself a better experience.

We wish you the best in your future commitments and again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that the bug has caused you.

Chimichanggas

I'm so loving Spocket, so easy, so many products and helpful support team. This app is definitely recommendable.

December 23, 2019

We appreciate the recommendation! We must have done something right! Our aim is to make dropshipping as easy as possible for you! Let us know if you have any other suggestion or feedback to make the app better for you. Thank you!

Bluesommers

I just love the items here! they are very fashionable and not at all hard to push into my store. I love how I can mix and match the clothes and accessories that will look fabulous with my customers! I also am in awe on how Spocket support are very helpful. Thank you!

December 21, 2019

Thank you for inspiring us to make our platform the best it can be! We onboard new suppliers on a daily basis to ensure that you have new items to choose from and to fill up your store with exciting items for your customers.

iFindFitness

Easy, professional, world class costumer service. This is the best dropshipping platform I've came across. Spocket has really good agreements with all their partners and thanks to that you can dropship on really good terms with no question mark above your head. I highly recommend Spocket if you are new to dropshipping, their team really care about your success in your business and are super helpful. 10/10. -Tim

December 20, 2019

Nothing makes us happier and more satisfied than knowing dropshippers see themselves succeeding with us and that the efforts of our Support team pay off. Thanks for this awesome feedback! All the best to you and your dropshipping journey.

Katie's Closet Dallas

This is actually a pretty good App...You get a wide variety of USA based suppliers as well as foreign ones as well. They handle custom branded invoices for paid members and yeah its one of the few good dropshipping apps on Shopify that I've come across thus far.

December 20, 2019

Thanks so much for this! Be on the lookout as we are constantly adding new suppliers on a regular basis. We're also glad that our branded invoices are doing your store good. Happy Spocket-ing!

Mandala Sol

I love the vendors they carry. They have a great selection of ethical products, and it integrates fairly well with Shopify. Definitely worth trying out.

December 19, 2019

Easy access is what we want for our users, hence the easy and smooth integration with platforms like Shopify. We only want the best for dropshippers and continue to find ways to make their experience topnotch - one of which is by making sure we have the best suppliers and products you can choose from!

bloominsummer

I am in AWE. I love the dresses especially the accessories! I have so much to choose from and everything is easy-breezy. Hoping you'd have more shoes as you do not have many varieties! their support team is the best! Keep it up!

December 19, 2019

Glad you like some of our clothing selections! And noted on having more shoe varieties. We're always looking for more suppliers so dropshippers like you have more choices of products to sell.

Julyus store

Loving this app so far. Great help with their 24/7 customer service, this app is really awesome to have. I'm sure this would help me get more sales on my store

December 19, 2019

We hope so as well, and thank you! Our Support team is always available to help you out with anything.

substantialacquisitions.com

I like the app but at the moment I have more suppliers than I need. I use the $9 plan and change items once in a while.
It is quite a jump from $9 to $49 with a limit of 250 items. As my store grows I will consider upgrading my spocket account.

December 19, 2019

Experimentation is key! We do hope you get to find your winning product and we can't wait to have you be fully part of the Spocket community. All the best to you!

giftabeeuk

I used this app to find products in the UK and hit a few issues along the way but for every hurdle, the Spocket team were there to help resolve every issue, highly recommend for any Shopify account.

December 19, 2019

Wow thanks for this! We do hope you were able to find the products you needed though. And we're always available to help you and everyone out.