Spocket ‑ Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

30 N DOWN

This is the best place to shop i love the app is easy to use lots The product to buy sell shop md

April 27, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We hope to bring success to your store!

Swag Candy

Highly recommend! This makes it easier for US-based business owners to supply US products. I enjoy how easy it is to use.

April 27, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words!

northstorm.shop

Its a great app till you are trying to import Items to your store and then it wants you to subscribe to a higher premium every month, I originally just got the cheapest plan but the I tried to import more items into my store and it took me directly to the pick a plan, more like pick a more expensive plan. When I already had a plan and thought I was okay.

April 27, 2020

our review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate it if you would contact our customer care team via live chat or send us an email to support@spocket.co to speak with a customer care representative about your recent experience.

Modern Missy Boutique

This app is literally everything you need to be a successful dropshipper. I have been open for business since April 1st. I have been doing fairly well for my first start up business. Thank you Spocket for creating this platform for an entrepreneur like me. TRUST ME PPL, YOU NEED THIS APP!

April 27, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us feedback. We're so delighted that you rated our service as 5 stars. We strive to provide just that for all our customers and we're looking forward to seeing you for a long time!

FusionTechXL.com

I tried it. The first thing I did was to test order from 3 suppliers who claimed to have U.S. to U.S. shipping. That is the #1 reason I wanted to PAY for this app. Well, the U.S. to U.S. shipping claims are complete B.S. Takes forever for shipping. Still have not received ANY of my orders. So, they may be "shipping from the U.S." but that would only be after they order your product from China. Don't waste your time with this APP if you expect it to provide you faster delivery in the U.S. It DOES NOT deliver in that regard.

May 19, 2020

We would like to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with Spocket and even more sorry to disappoint a customer. We would like to get in touch with you and help you find the right supplier that would work for your store's needs. Can we give a call? or chat with us and we'll make sure all your inquiries are addressed. We'll be looking forward to discuss this with you.

Rockrose market

So far this app has been extremely easy to use! love all the categories and that I can see shipping times and cost while browsing

April 27, 2020

We're pleased to know that you love Spocket!

Homenichemart

Just getting started but very easy to use and im looking forward to using this app loads more in the near future

April 27, 2020

We are looking forward to your success in the near future as well!

Kuwaloo

Highly recommended!!!! Easy, fast, precise.

Makes life easy and gives you time to do other things!!!

April 27, 2020

The team here at Spocket is thrilled to receive such great rating!

Meows & Woof

Very easy to navigate the site and import products, I do wish I can click which collection to put the product in since that is not available for some reason.

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your review! We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please chat with us so we can guide you on how to use the collections feature. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our business!

Team Spocket!

Pebble Peas

I like it. product shipping times are decent and image quality it great. I would recommend to first timers for the easy interface and product selection.

April 21, 2020

Thanks for the feedback Pebble Peas!

We are thrilled that you are happy with the shipping times and product images! We thoroughly vet every single supplier on Spocket to ensure that they have the highest quality products, with fast-shipping, discounted prices and high resolution images. We know that these best-selling products will ensure your online store is successful!

We are always looking for ways to make Spocket easy to use, so that you can focus on the other aspects of building your online empire!

We are always here to help, so whenever you have questions, please reach out!

Thanks!