Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

Green Tribe Co.

BEWARE OF THIS APP. It's honestly not worth the price in my opinion. The vendors are EXTREMELY UNRELIABLE. Falsely advertised shipping times. There is no way to directly contact distributors, and this service greatly affected the success of my business starting out. You will actually notice there are many dropshippers already on this platform selling products at ridiculous prices compared to market. There are very few real wholesalers on this app. Many of the distributors do not update their inventory correctly, or update order status at all. I would be left not having the status of the package for WEEKS until I contacted customer support. Who then had to contact the vendor and told me to wait 5 days for a response - how do you possibly explain that to a customer? After another several days the order status was updated in the system. 1/50 vendors will actually input tracking numbers and shipping, most of your orders will not. As you begin adding products to your store, beware that many of them will randomly go out of stock. I had entire catalogs I had to ditch due to vendors discontinuing many items at once with no notice at all. Or discontinuing them after a customer has already placed an order....yes this actually happened I'm not even joking. Spocket promises to refund you if suppliers take more than the advertised processing time, I never received ONE refund! I honestly don't know what the point of customer service is because they literally cannot enforce anything, they need to scrub all of their suppliers and literally start over. Management needs a much better process in place to vet these suppliers. This app should absolutely not be anywhere close to $50 a month. I would not even use it if it were free.

April 17, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience and opinion! We greatly appreciate it as it helps us know what needs to be done to avoid such circumstances. Please know that it is absolutely unacceptable for suppliers on board with us not to provide reasonable prices and a tracking number for every order they receive thru our platform. It is a requirement for them to stay on board with Spocket and we'll surely take the appropriate actions to rectify this. We do promise that if an order takes more than the advertised processing time + shipping time, that order should be valid for a refund but please note that only business days can be counted. We checked on the 10 orders you have on your account and it seems like you have received a refund for those orders that was requested to be refunded. If this is not the case, or if there was anything we missed, we would be more than happy to further assist you with it. We will have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to help however we can. Rest assured that we will do our best to make things better for you! Thank you for your kind understanding and patience!

Funland Creations

We Love Spocket!!! Amazing Customer Service and the team really helps you in whatever you would need at any time! Great products and the products even have product descriptions that you can use or modify to assist in getting product to the our store! Couldn't ask for a better company, team and the communication is amazing! Two thumbs up for Spocket!

April 14, 2021

We love you too! Being amazing and providing great service gives us pleasure and satisfaction so we will make sure to keep up the good work for you. Thank you for being with us! We are always here when you need us!

Blue Heifer

So easy to navigate, especially if you are new to dropshipping! We are so happy we switched to Spocket!

April 14, 2021

Welcome to Spocket! We're so happy to have you with us. Rest assured that we will do our best to make your experience great! Reach out to us at support@spocket.co if you need any help. Thank you!

professionaltechsolutions

Easy to use great setup easy very detailed pricing got very detailed supplier reviews got started very fast. Can't wait to start selling

April 12, 2021

Welcome to Spocket! We're excited to see your growth and progress. Reach out to us at support@spocket.co if you need any help or if you have any questions! Thank you for using our services!

globalfitnessmall

I wanted a supplier database not focused around Chinese goods. Spocket is still growing in my niche but has great deals. It is easy to see the margins and so on. The customer support is great and they follow up on questions personally.

April 12, 2021

Growth in every niche and selections is one of our goals so you can expect to see more in our future updates. We're very happy to have you with us! Thank you for trusting our services!

Sophia Barson Shop

Easy to use this application & the quality of a good product, with fast shipping, I recommend using

April 10, 2021

Appreciate the recommendation and feedback! We're happy to have you with us. Looking forward to your success! Thank you!

Ponty Baby

I am on the basic plan, I wish there were more options to be able to use more premium products. Besides that, the app works very well and its nice being able to find products that actually ship from the US.

April 10, 2021

Thank you for joining Spocket! We're looking forward to providing you with more options for premium products in our future updates. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime you need help or if you have any questions!

prodjewelry

Quick fast and easy to use, fast shipping is a nice advantage , i would appreciate more item options

April 10, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! Spocket currently has over a million active products with thousands of active suppliers but new one's are still added on a weekly basis. If you would like to request for a niche specific product, please don't hesitate to reach out to support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you!

Mindful Bebe

Great experience so far. Quality product selection! I am excited to add products to my shop. The fast shipping is a nice advantage.

April 10, 2021

Your experience is important to us so we make sure to provide you with quality products and suppliers! We're excited to see your success! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

JR Tredns

me encanta esta pagina. sus productos se ven de la mejor calidad. los envios comodos y bastante variedad a escoger

April 10, 2021

¡Bienvenido a Spocket! Nos alegra que esté disfrutando de los productos y del envío rápido. ¡Gracias por estar con nosotros!

Welcome to Spocket! We're glad you're enjoying the products and the fast shipping. Thank you for joining us!