Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

Apparel Antics

I just made the switch from Oberlo to Spocket and I have to say, already my experience so far has been astronomically better. Better products. Better shipping times. Better support (the Spocket team offers AMAZING support. I'm so grateful and impressed). This is just a winning platform in general. I'm excited to see what the future holds for me and this wonderful company. Thanks Spocket!

July 13, 2019

We are very honoured to have you with us here in Spocket! We are very driven to make sure we deliver and meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the extra time to leave us a heartfelt feedback!

YogawearNow

Support team is great, verified suppliers ensures better quality for the customers and less returns.

July 12, 2019

We appreciate for taking the time to write us a review! The team is continuously working on hunting for the best suppliers in the US and EU so we can ensure the best quality items for our customers. We hope to see you around and Happy Spocketing!

Mystore

I enjoy the quicker shipping times. Customer service is very fast in responding and very helpful. Feedback on your store was very helpful as well.

July 11, 2019

We truly appreciate for taking the time to review Spocket and happy that you are enjoying quicker shipping times especially that we've been constantly onboarding tons of suppliers that are from US, Canada and EU. If you know any other suppliers we should bring to the platform, let us know and we'd be happy to hear your suggestions.

Divergent Sports

I used this app to help me with my Dropshipping store. The customer service representatives are great and very helpful. Whenever you have a problem with your order, just contact them and they will respond immediately. I would like to mention specifically Erwin who helped me on all of my issues. He is very responsive, detail-oriented and fun to chat with. Kudos to you Erwin!

July 11, 2019

We appreciate your feedback with customer support team. One of the biggest factors in good customer service is speed, especially when a person is requesting something that’s time sensitive. We value our retailers and suppliers time so that we are always aiming to resolve queries as quick as possible.

risenshine88

This is an update on an earlier review I left expressing my dissatisfaction with spocket. After my last review, the customer care team reached out to me and the issue I had was resolved satisfactorily. I am happy with the resolution and the customer service I received. Professional, prompt and efficient. Looking forward to a good future with spocket. I am.hapy with the service.

July 10, 2019

Thanks so much for accommodating our call and we hope to have resolved your issues here on Spocket. We will be in touch shortly to give you an update and we will try our best to do better as we continue to grow in this business. Thanks again for giving Spocket another try!

StartAtTwelve

I added this app to bulk up the inventory in my store-- relying solely on my own print on demand designs is a lot of work especially if you're looking at having an e- commerce store long term. The chat is fantastic when you need assistance right away.

July 10, 2019

What a pleasure to know this and we are happy having you in the Spocket family! Please know that our friendly customer support team will always be ready to assist you any time you need a hand.

eightytwo

The first thing i've test is the customer support. I've tried to add a certain product into my shopify site to no avail. Hence, contacted the customer support and it got back to me fast and that is important for us. Although, i expected the responds to be within 8 to 12 hours. Well done!!

July 10, 2019

We appreciate your feedback! Good customer service means helping customers efficiently, in a timely and friendly manner. It's essential to be able to handle issues for customers and to do your best to ensure they are satisfied. Providing good service is one of the most important things that can differentiate your business from its competitors.

oh-mydeals

They have help me so much, support it's great, great products and quick delivering times, you can't go wrong with Spocket
Thank you Spocket team!

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much for working with us! We will definitely let the support team know about your kind words. Happy Spocketing!

Cardosplace

It help me and they responded quick with every answer. It really help me out a lot getting all of the answers that I needed.

July 8, 2019

Happy to hear that our Support Team was able to answer your questions in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you and seeing you around on Spocket. Happy dropshipping!

Sarah's Way

I think they are great!!! The items are very nice. Looking forward for sessions to come. Always friendly and helpful. Thank you Spocket!!!

July 7, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, Sarah! We are always here to help you. We look forward to growing your business with you here on Spocket.