Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Based on 1950 reviews

101 - 110 of 1950 reviews

RealDeal7

The ability to source products from US and EU and adding it to my store real quik is really impressing. It helps alot.

January 1, 2020

Our goal is to make it easy for you to perform processes such as this so you can focus on making sales. We're glad our roster of EU and US products are satisfying to you and your store's needs so far!

Mc Queen Store

I so love this App!! The quality of the products is breathtaking. Absolutely delighted to use this app.

January 1, 2020

Breathtaking products are definitely what we want more of in our selections on our catalog, and we're glad you're enjoying the ones we currently have. As we always say, we're always looking to add more so be sure to check out our catalog often for new items that would take your breath away!

XS Cannon

Product selection is awesome!!! This app is perfect to import products easily and fast with everything on track! Love it. The big factor is that the customer service far exceeded my expectations. All in all, everything is good.

January 1, 2020

Awesome thanks for this feedback! Great user experiences is one of the many things we want to offer dropshippers like you, hence the wide selection of items and the easy-to-use import feature, on top of many others. Our Support team is always happy to help whenever and wherever they can as well as we want you to succeed in operating your store.

Crespo’s Store

Need more unique product for starter plan thanks, excellent organization of the products and wholesales.

December 29, 2019

We appreciate you for taking the time to give us a review. We would love to hear more about what products you are looking for in particular so please do not hesitate to send us a message at support@spocket.co and we would be happy to hear from you!

adrenalinerushtoshop

I have been checking Spocket and I was pretty impressed with the accessories they have, the jewelry are sooo lovely! I am so excited! I hope they can get more, more of these pieces!

December 29, 2019

We are excited for you as well and yes, we are bringing in more US and EU suppliers this 2020 so expect more unique and affordable items in the jewelry and accessories category.

Paw Some Happiness

Do not give this company your information! I have been trying to get a problem resolved for 3 months now to no avail! They have double and triple charged me each month and refused to refund for all the overages. Currently I have been charged 8 times, should have been 3. They have refunded me for 2 of the 5 over charges so there’s that. I have asked for a phone number to speak to an actual person but of course they won’t. So 100 emails later and nothing has been resolved! Steer clear of these people!

December 29, 2019

Thanks for sharing this with us! We would love to extend our assistance to you as best as we can. Please each out to us at support@spocket.co so that we may be able to provide you with solutions regarding your concerns.

Joy of London Jewels

I have used spocket for many of my shops. It's one of the first aps I load when I open a new shop. It has a simple interface to load products. It allows you to try new items without investing in inventory. If you have any problems, help is always right there. It's pretty perfect.

December 29, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are always here to help whenever you need us. That is one of the issues we intended to solve when we created the platform! Also we aim to give you and other dropshippers the best user experience, which is why we made the interface easy to navigate as well. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time using Spocket!

My Dogs Delight

Love it. It makes such a big difference when the products you dropsell are high quality not like aliexpress. Highly recommended

December 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the love! High quality items is what we are looking to continuously onboard on the platform. Watch out as our new suppliers are uploading more to our growing amazing catalogue!

Lovely Rose1

I am just starting out with Spocket. I was looking for faster shipping times this is great as it helps me find what I need and with great customer support team.

December 29, 2019

Happy to hear it's going great! Faster shipping times is crucial in the dropshipping industry so we always make sure to onboard reliable suppliers that can do so.

groopINK.

I love Spocket. I love the look of it, I love the products they have. makes my store look more professional plus their customer service is superb.shout-out to Vash and crew...im really grateful and I hope they keep adding more products

December 26, 2019

Thanks for this! It's great to know that you're enjoying your experience with us so far. We'll be sure to let Vash know! We're also always adding products regularly so be on the lookout on our catalog.