Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Maria's finest

I am a devoted Spocketer. If I have a problem, their customer service make it right Everytime. Great customer service!!

November 3, 2019

Thank you for letting us know how the support team was able to get your concerns rectified and what a great job they are doing! This is indeed a motivation for them to stay as amazing as they are!

Dude Print

Very useful dropshipping app. I found few nice products. It is easy to use and support service is very helpful.

November 3, 2019

Our support team is not just to answer your questions but offer assistance on a more personal level and that's how we show we care and value you as a customer!

Lia’s fashions

This app is a good app to have while u have a Shopify shop, products are great and most of the prices are really nice. Support are the best always there when u need them.

November 3, 2019

Thank you! We are proud to say that we do have the best, most dedicated support team ever.

Peregrino Co.

So far so good. Great selection of products and great customer service. Will keep trying the app to see the benefits and update this review accordingly. Great job so far Spocket.

November 3, 2019

We are always thrilled to know how great the app is working for our valued customers. Rest assured that we still have a lot in store for you! You will soon have more products to choose from.

MIM BY MD

Awesome app and products! Wonderful customer service from Kim!! I use this app to provide products for my online store and I love the variety of suppliers to choose from!

October 31, 2019

We definitely will let Kim know how impressed you were with her service and thank you for letting us know how much you love the app! We absolutely appreciate that you left us an equally awesome review.

youn33q

Top in every way. Great GUI and even better support!!!I love the ease of use and the simplicity. I will recommend it to my friends!

October 31, 2019

Recommending Spocket to your friends is greatly appreciated! Thank you for leaving us an amazing review!

Saint Benito

Starting a store soon and found this gem and this is why I created a Shopify store. Amazing! Absolutely loving it. I still need to learn a lot about dropshipping

October 31, 2019

We are glad to have you! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

September Galaxy

This app is super awesome! So easy to use and the customer service is great as well. Glad to have found this app!

October 29, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad your initial experience with Spocket has been great and we strive to keep it that way - if not, better!

Dew Coir Green Limited

I have so much confidence with this app. Signed up for free trial and is confident that I will be amazed. As the first point of contact "Customer support" is EXCELLENT!

October 28, 2019

We are very grateful for the time you took to leave us a review! The team will be very proud to know that they are making a huge difference with your experience with Spocket.

krazykokonut

(Oct 27) Hi there. I was impressed with the reviews and decided to upload the app. However I had removed the app before the free trial was over but was charged. The reason was I am a newbie to drop-shipping as I have a full-time job and wanted to do more research before opening my store. If I re-upload this app, will the next charge begin from the new upload date or from the date of my first charge (payment)? Thanks.

(Oct 29 Fiji time) Got a call from Irene of Spocket this morning before going to work. She was very helpful and helped clear some misunderstanding which I gladly accepted! I was impressed with Irene's amazing customer service because she made me feel special. I have a stay home mum friend who wants to start drop-shipping. I will highly recommend Spocket as the first app for her online store! Thank you very much Irene. You made my day!!

Akanisi

October 28, 2019

We value our customer's experience with Spocket very highly and with that being said, our amazing support team are always ready to help and assist and even go the extra mile to make sure you feel special and at home. Thank you too for the recommendation, we will to make your dropshipping experience the best!