Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

28 North ADK

This app is not worth it. They have drop shippers selling to drop shippers charging outrageous prices. Their premium prices are even worse. Shopify needs to find suppliers that are true wholesale. Can't make money on this overpriced merchandise. Removed the app today. Updated review: In response to Spocket's response to my review. How would I be able to report any of your suppliers since I deleted your app? You should look into your suppliers on your own, especially your 'premium' suppliers. You are taking advantage of Shopify merchants and you are allowing your suppliers to do the same. I can't find one single app on Shopify that doesn't have drop shippers selling to drop shippers inflating the prices and shipping to outrageous levels. You should all be ashamed. You should be seeking out true WHOLESALERS to sell to and dropship for Shopify merchants. 20-35% discount on actual market prices? Do you mean retail prices? If so, you need to do more research and police your own suppliers because most of them are way above that. I wish I could find a supplier app on Shopify that is honest and isn't charging OVER retail and taking advantage. We all want to make money but all you're doing is driving prices up for everyone. I'm disgusted.

March 17, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience! We want to make sure that the suppliers we onboard on our platform only sell within our policy. We require them to provide a 20-35% discount on actual market prices to assure that there will always be room for profit.

If you find that it is not the case, we would be more than happy to investigate and take the appropriate actions against that supplier. We would like to make sure that your concern was properly handled by our representatives and that a proper conclusion has been provided to you. Your experience is more important to us! Please don't hesitate to reach back to us at support@spocket.co.

Lightening Speed Magnetic USB

Thx for the great service and fast shipping time. Unlike using AliExpress which has a very Lomb shipping period.

March 17, 2021

Glad to know you have been enjoying our app. Happy Spocket-ing!

Retail Stallion

I do not recommend this app or this company at all. After going with their $99 a month plan and importing a large slew of products, I realized that 90% of my products had absolutely outrageous shipping costs (even if they were shipping from the USA), while others were shipping from outside countries with even more ridiculous shipping cost and delivery times ranging from 15-30 days if not longer. After cancelling my membership with Spocket, I immediately lost access to all of my products (which makes sense, but what doesn't make sense is the fact that I cancelled my membership shortly after being charged for it, then lost all of my access without ever receiving a refund - I've since asked Spocket for a refund and am awaiting their response). I only received one order of Spocket products, and this order was COMPLETELY mishandled causing severe issues and frustration with the customer. Not only did it take seven days just to ship the item in the first place, but once it was shipped, it then took another week or so and ended up in Texas when the shipping address for the customer was CLEARLY in Oregon. Now since my account is cancelled, I'm unable to submit order inquiries and try to resolve the situation with my customer. I will not be using Spocket again, ever.

March 17, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for letting us know about your feedback! Your feedback is very important to us as we use it to further improve our platform. We apologize if there was any misunderstanding about our process. We would be more than happy to clarify or help regarding any changes to your account. Please feel free to reach out to us as well via support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you.

DRIPPYVIBE

I love this app and it’s easy to use and very affordable for anyone who loves r want to start a store r need money

March 14, 2021

We've made Spocket easy and affordable because we want you to succeed in your business. Thank you for choosing our services!

TheLegendWatches

High-quality inventory, easy to navigate, and very good products to choose from, I highly recommend spocket to anyone in dropshipping or eCommerce.

March 14, 2021

Awesome! Appreciate the feedback. We're learning and improving more! Thank you!

MarvalUS apparel

Added to dropship from and any problem I ran into they were quick to resolve. I would recommend to anyone

March 13, 2021

Thank you for the recommendation! We value your time so we do our best to resolve any concerns as quickly as possible. We're always here for you anytime you need help or if you have any questions!

Belles Custom Bling

So easy to set up and start pushing to my store! I also love the variety of product and the settings to ship from America to America

March 13, 2021

Great! We're glad you're enjoying those features. Upgrades are constantly being done to make Spocket more seamless and better! Thanks for choosing us!

Hearth and Stone

I really like this app. It is a great opportunity to find excellent products for my site. I would recommens this site to anyone looking for the best products

March 13, 2021

Your recommendation is valuable to us. Thank you! We'll make sure to provide you with all the possible opportunities to succeed. Reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime!

Time To Shine Co.

This is a very great platform that links my Shopify with Spocket. It made drop shipping simple for a beginner like me.

March 13, 2021

Simple is how it's supposed to be! We work extra hard to make things easy for you. Thank you for using Spocket!

Cool Parent Happy Child

The app helps me find good quality products in the usa market. It works smoothly and quickly. It has very good quality products

March 13, 2021

Great! Your feedback is very much appreciated. We'll make sure to keep up the smooth and quick service for you. Thank you!