Spocket ‑ Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Lucid Day

awesome and simple to use. hoping to do better now on my site. thanks guys for this service. superb simple

May 24, 2020

We are hoping for the best for your site! You are more than welcome! Our service and support is at your disposal.

buyepics.com

Good selection of products. Would be better if they could source products at lower tiers of membership.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! Our plans and packages are constantly being reviewed by our research team to fit your needs! Glad to know you find our products good enough for your store. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Kate'ss Rack

WHY didnt i find you sooner.. I love it, I have found my confidence to keep going. Thankyou Spocket

May 24, 2020

We're very happy that you found us too! Keep going! We have your back. You're welcome!

Ez Inc Market

great app we love it so far jireif9rfi9rfir9if9fi9rif9ri9rif9rfi9rif99i9rir9if9rfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfrf

May 24, 2020

Thank you for the review! Glad you are loving our app so far.

Numbr2

Customer Support is fast to respond but they don't know much about the internal processes of the app. Please be aware that the invoice for your orders will include the information provided in your account settings, including the .myshopify.com URL, and email with which you created the account. Very limited when it comes to contacting the provider, they don't allow you to contact the provider directly and they try to pass any questions you might have through them, 3 weeks have passed and I am still waiting on the response regarding a product. PLEASE be wary that even though the app might say that some items are shipped from the U.S. it will not always be the case because when you actually look at the tracking number the products are being shipped from China.

April 21, 2020

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. We want to make things right. Please allow us to set up a quick call with you? You can also chat with us or email us at support@spocket.co and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.

Team Spocket!

Womencode.store

Above all is the quality and speed of services!!!

April 12, 2020

We're thrilled to know how you loved the app! Your business means a lot to us, so if you ever have additional feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out via support@spocket.co.

Blasano Corp

it was easy and very detailed. but i am still learning as i am new to this online marketing strategy.

April 12, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5-star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Should you need anything or have any questions, let us know and we will rush in to help!

Treasure City

I love this app. I'm able to easily find products I love. I can sort to get USA companies. It's also easy to then get the product into my store since they pre-fill so much for you and they make it so easy to understand.

And a big huge plus for me is that I don't have to be concerned about inventory. They track all that and they even show in your store if it's out of stock, etc.

Another great thing is the customer service. They are very fast, very nice, and very helpful.

This app is making me money and that's the biggest plus!

April 12, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review re-affirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to more business with you!

Minimalist's Wardrobe

I used this app to find suppliers in US with well edited product descriptions and images. I hope it can list return policy and shipping policy in the product description or tagging, so we can easily inform customers about different shipping terms and return terms from different suppliers.

April 12, 2020

We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, we'll be looking into this to make the app better for our valued merchants.

DONATO GOODS™

I'm giving three stars because:

1. The product photos, titles and descriptions are very good, beats Oberlo by far with their scammy AliExpress and their awful titles misspelt descriptions and crappy photos.

2. Shipping time is fast. 1-3 days because - I'm in the UK - there are options to have items shipped from within the country.

I've held back the other two stars because:

1. While they charge a monthly fee depending on the number of items available for you - I chose 250 - there are also hidden charges that are not shown here, or anywhere on their pricing page. So you have to pay for the monthly fix fee, the hidden charges per order/item and the shipping cost because of they only ship free in the US which you either swallow or put it on your customer but then you make less chance for sales.

2. It seems like I have "dedicated" customer support with the name of Kim, but when I asked something the reply I received later by email was very robotic. So I think their customer support is an AI and not too good at that.

3. They don't have a whole lot of products. I had to change niche to make it work - since I'm fairly new with Shopify it wasn't a big deal but still - they don't have a big selection.

With that being said I will focus on the goodies for now and see if things get improved. Fingers crossed.

April 21, 2020

We're extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties, problems in customer service are not something we are known for. As you can see from our other reviews, we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and we'd like to do the same for you. We may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance and give us an opportunity to discuss the other issues with you. Can we set up a call with you? Or you can reach out to us via our 24x7 live chat or you can email us on support@spocket.co

Team Spocket!