Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

Appalachian Bittersweet

Unfortunately I have tried Spocket for several months and even paid in full for the Premium services. However, about 90% of my test orders and real orders came back as unable to be fulfilled by the suppliers because they had dropped that particular product. This information is NOT updated accurately by either the suppliers or Spocket, or these “premium” suppliers are not properly vetted. DO NOT USE this service if you want to be able to rely on the dropshipping products offered. Trying to save someone else the money and time that I wasted.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We will be looking into those orders for you so we can get to the bottom of the issue. Sometimes it is inevitable that suppliers cancel these orders because of manufacturing issues. Nevertheless, it is truly unfortunate that this happened to you but please know that the team will be taking steps in order for this to be resolved! We'd like to make it work for you. Someone from the team will be reaching out to you soon.

JOY TreaZures

Since I wrote my initial 1 star review, I have received several calls from Andi who asserts that the team is diligently working to resolve the cited issues. she seems to really care about the app's performance. Based on these conversations I am adding 2 stars and removing my initial review to give the team an opportunity to rectify the matters I cited.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions - we really do appreciate them! We are making some changes in the app and hopefully, this will answer some of the concerns raised. Regarding the trial period, we would be more than happy to accommodate the request. We will be in touch with you soon!

Hipimi

Great app ,amazing customer service, real people with informed answers to your every question. Super products just a win win all around. I highly recommend using this app, I typically do not write reviews,however I am so pleased I wanted to share my experience with those who were not sure if they should use this service.

June 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback! We are still pushing ourselves beyond the limit to make sure your expectations are met! Happy Spocket-ing!

Lions Mane Enterprises Ltd

Nice products but not happy about having to call Shopify in order to get my $99 refunded after subscribing to the Empire/Pro plan and I am STILL waiting around for my refund of $99 which they have refused for no apparent reason. App uninstalled and all items have been deleted from my store. I am using an alternative.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your review and for liking the range of our products! We really do appreciate the feedback. Regarding the subscription charges, we always let our retailers know the reason if a refund has been approved or not and I believe yours is still in progress hence you might have thought otherwise.

Nevertheless, it's sad for us to hear that you have already had the app uninstalled and items deleted from your store. We hope we can work something out!

Urbantyl

Great app and the support team member who helped me, Irene, was very supportive and informative. The app is very easy to use and help center will help with everything you need to know.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for trusting us to be your partner in dropshipping! We do take pride with our support team's professionalism and expertise as our retailers deserve an exceptional customer service experience.

We are striving to be the best app, one-stop-shop for all your dropshipping needs!

illumin4te

The concept is wonderful. The interface is easy to use. The support is great. The suppliers are from the US to w/c I can confirm after placing a bunch of orders via their app.

By the way, I used this for my old store and will use it for my new one. My store concept is illuminating life with wonderful finds/items/products.

June 13, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our customer support team. I will definitely relay that message to the team.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, we really do appreciate you taking the time to send us this review.

Gal Axiom

We only just started using Spocket, we have been very pleased so far. The prices are very reasonable, the products are of a good quality, there's a healthy variety and quantity, and having just spent a while chatting with their customer support team, they have a good customer support structure. My only qualms are they need to ensure the suppliers themselves use a variations naming convention that makes sense.

June 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We love hearing this kind of feedback from our users as this motivates us to do better especially those ones who have been successful with their business using us. We have well taken note of the feedback and make suppliers onboarded going forward will have a proper naming convention.

mylovefromthestars

Looking for verified US suppliers and I may have just found the right application to help with me my online business. Im happy so far with my experience - this is my 2nd account with them for my store already

June 10, 2019

We are very grateful to hear such motivating feedback from you. Knowing that you are satisfied gives us the drive to keep on working harder to make sure that we can provide you the best dropshipping business experience you deserve.

You are always welcome to provide suggestions and feedback as we see those as an opportunity to make everything better than ever.

Boutique by Paula

I tried to use this app. And I suggest everyone NOT TO USE THIS APP AND BE CAREFUL.
I add some items (which should be shipped from US) from this app into my shopify store. After I sold some of those those items I saw that supplier doesnt really ship from US but ships from China.
My customer saw this too and asked me for refund and told me she wont ever buy from my store again..
I asked spocket "support" to solve this problem but the only answer I am getting from them every single day is that they "are sorry" about this.
I dont really understand how can Shopify approve such a frauds..
I really DO NOT recommend this app.

June 13, 2019

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! We'd like to make sure that this has been addressed by Spocket. While most of our vendors are based and located in the US, Canada and Europe, we do have suppliers that who hail from other regions as well. We have always been clear as to where the items will be hailing from and their origin was never hidden from view.

Nevertheless, we'd like to make sure that there’s no further issues remaining on your end, so please reach out to us any time at support@spocket.co.

Pop Culture House

Really love Spocket! Very easy to use and perfect for newbies like me. Highly recommended! Customer support is also A+++!

June 13, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about your wonderful experience! We try to make the app user-friendly as much as possible so it is good that you find it very use to use. We will also pass your message along to our amazing Support team so they know they are doing a great job so far.