Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers | Fast shipping.

The Crescent Boutique

HORRIBLE!! SCAM!! Out of 14 orders I've put in, about half of them we're cancelled a day later after they realized they don't actually have stock. Which is a bad impression for my customers and poor reflection on my site. They mask the suppliers with codes "brand" names but they are mostly all Chinese vendors who probably also have distributors the US, Canada, and UK. "Celeste" for example mostly carries SheIn styles but sells them for as much, and sometimes more than the actual SheIn website. I can't reach anyone for support because when I try Google tells me that it's not a private connection and hackers might try to steal my info. They also charge an INSANE amount of money for a barely working dropshipping system. This is a SCAM!!!

August 27, 2019

We are sorry that you are feeling that way but please know that the team is taking all possible measures to ensure that inventory is updated. We can give clarification regarding our suppliers and want to let you know that this is to prevent competitors from getting our suppliers that we have worked hard to onboard as well as retailers (as we have thousands registered on the platform) from flooding our suppliers with messages.

Let us know if you are still getting untrusted connection when you connect to Spocket as we continuously make sure update our site securely to prevent any issues.

Spiritofus

I love the fact that support is available 24x7. My store is brimming with gorgeous items. Importing is quite easy and i'm just glad I chose Spocket!

July 27, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are also just as glad to have you within the Spocket family! Just let us know if you need any assistance, we're here to help via chat or email us at support@spocket.co.

KembuckStore

I am removing the App because I never moved the Plan I had in my old store to this new one.
The support is very bad, you have to be saying things thousands of times.
The clock that a client requested in Peru never arrived. They made the refund but made me lose several clients.

July 27, 2019

Thank you for letting us know! I will have our Success Team contact you immediately and get your issue resolved. We hope to earn your trust back as a customer. As for the item that did not arrive in Peru, it looks like the supplier has fully refunded you for the order which was already credited back to your card. We will be in touch with you very soon.

Crullz

I used this app because it made building my store much easier. They answered my questions in a timely manner and provide a lot of resources to help get you started.

July 27, 2019

We appreciate for the taking time and leaving us a wonderful review here on Shopify. We hope to you see around the app and welcome to the Spocket family!

Herbivore

Just started using the app. Extremely smooth and efficient. Good product list. Explainer docs are easy to understand. 5 stars.

July 24, 2019

Glad that you find our app easy to use and understand. We won't stop in continuously improving the dropshipping experience for you and for the rest of our retailers on the platform! We hope to see you around. Happy Spocket-ing!

Fashion Heats

this is my first time using spocket and i found some really nice items that i can sell. i gave them 5 stars because of the customer support i got. hopefully spocket will bring my success in my business

July 20, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! We take pride in the service the customer support team provides. They go way and beyond to make sure your questions are answered and queries are resolved. Let us help you become successful, feel free to contact us anytime!

Fashion Watches Galore

I use this app to find some of my products, Spocket is a GREAT app and the support is the GREATEST. I would recommend Spocket to anyone who wants Great products to sell.
GREAT Support Team too!

July 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and it's really awesome to know how you genuinely feel about the service the support team provides. With that, we are very grateful for the recommendation!

Aki-Oka Pet Boutique

Best Support Team Around, great people awesome easy to use app. Thank You for all the help growing guys.

July 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome review and it is a pleasure to know that you are satisfied with the support you are getting from us! We love having you here in Spocket!

ailarain.com

It's a great app.......but it's kinda shady to change the features of the packages AFTER the app is installed. The price for the Pro plan on the app state that you are still limited to only 25 regular products. But on their website it still says you can get up 250 products. Which is which??? uninstalling.....

July 19, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! To give further clarification on this, you are allowed to import up to 250 product imports and 25 of them can be premium. We'll contact you soon and hopefully we can bring you back as a customer! We'd love to have you around.

Fast Track One

For anybody considering a dropshipping business model: THIS IS THE BEST APP THAT YOU WILL FIND!

Oberlo does not even compare to this app! Oberlo products take at least 20 days to ship to your customers, and everything comes from CHINA! You will be plagued with customer complaints about long shipping times, misleading pictures, very low-quality products, and a plethora of other headaches!!

With Spocket, most products ship well within a week, and you are able to boast that many/all of your products are made in the USA! Spocket will save you hours of time when it comes to product descriptions; a good portion of their products have well-written product descriptions, personally written by the product's manufacturer, the most well-equipped people to effectively "sell" their product. They know better than anyone how to captivate buyers of their specific product.

The inventory is far more limited with Spocket than with Oberlo, but if you ever want to have any repeat business (practically impossible when your customer's order take several weeks to ship, and in the end, they receive a subpar quality product -- with Oberlo), Spocket is the smartest business decision that you could make!

Feel free to preview my products (all of which are from Spocket) @ fasttrackone.com

July 19, 2019

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! We are trying our best to make it better for all retailers and making sure we go out of our way to meet everyone's expectations. Your best interest is always our concern! Happy Spocket-ing!