Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Original RSX

This app is incredibly out of this world, impeccable products helps your store out massively definitely get this

June 8, 2020

Awesome! We are glad to know you like our app and the products available. Thank you for the recommendation! We definitely appreciate it.

S.J.L™

very good app, simple and easy to use :) Im starting on dropshipping and try more dans 10 app before I fall in love with this one.

June 8, 2020

We appreciate the great feedback! We're glad to have you dropshipping with us. Thank you for starting with Spocket!

silkbodypro

Мне очень нравится это приложение. Хотя я только что начала с ним работать и возможно еще не знаю всех нюансов.

June 7, 2020

Спасибо, что попробовали нас! Мы надеемся, что у вас большой опыт использования нашего приложения. Если у вас есть какие-либо вопросы или проблемы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам по адресу support@spocket.co, и мы с радостью поможем вам!

Thanks for trying us out! We hope you have a great experience using our app. In case you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you!

Sacred Crone

Best droppers I’ve ever tried. Awesome products. Typically fast shipping unless supplier has a long processing time. Which in that case you see in the product page. I just had one order take the full 10 day for shipping tracking to become available. But most are delivered in 3-5 days.

June 7, 2020

Thanks for the detailed and honest review! We appreciate it. Glad you have a good understanding of how the processing and delivery time works. Let us know in case you have other questions and we'll gladly assist!

HER GRACE

Be careful!!!!!! I ordered sample products from the list of USA suppliers on May 10. It took almost a month for the samples to arrive. I called customer service requesting an update on the status of my order. Customer service did not reply right away with the status. When they responded they told me my package was coming from China. Mind you All of the suppliers I ordered from were to be USA base because I did not want the shipping time for my customers to be long. When the order arrived on June 6 it was not what I order and did not look like the picture. I wish I could upload the pictures of what was sent to me. The merchandise was poorly made and looks like something you would give a child to play dress up. So I say again BE CAREFUL!!! and make sure you order samples before selling to your customers.

June 7, 2020

Hi there! We're very sorry to hear about this incident. We would be more than happy to sort things out for you and take the appropriate actions necessary. Our account specialists will get in touch with you to help you fix the issue. You may also reach us directly at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly prioritize your concern. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

my sweet castle

great products,good pictures of products i like it because is really easy to use i would recommend it !

June 6, 2020

Thanks a lot for the recommendation! We're happy to know you liked the products and the high quality pictures that come with them. You can expect even more as we add more suppliers and even greater products. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Absolutely Outdoor

I just opened my store but so far everything has gone very well!! Customer service gets back to you in a timely manner, even with all the chaos going on & the product variety is outstanding!!

June 6, 2020

We're glad to know you chose Spocket! Congrats on your new store. Even under unfortunate circumstances, our customer service always do their best to help and respond as soon as possible because we value all our customers! Thank you!

A Neat Gift

customer service is extremely helpful and the premium products are genuine, essential goods, which is what i based my store off of. anyone could partner with Spocket and benefit.

June 6, 2020

We always do our best to help out and our products are no doubt genuine and unique! We're glad to have you with us. Thanks for being with Spocket!

Ali Marie's Boutique

half vendors arent ACTUALLY based in the US, and un top of that there is NO way to reach vendors in case of an issue. no customer service available unless you pay a huge fee

June 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you. The suppliers we have are also from different parts of the globe aside from the suppliers that we have from the US. Rest assured we are working to improve the way we communicate your needs with our vendors to better resolve any issues. Our customer service is available to you anytime! Please feel free to reach out to support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best to assist you however we can. Thank you for your understanding!

TyLuke

Spocket is hands down one of the best dropshipping platforms there is out there ! Thank you so much for the quick shipping

June 6, 2020

We couldn't agree more! And we'll keep improving our platform the maintain being the best for you! You are more than welcome! Thank you for choosing Spocket!