Spocket ‑ Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Chez tressia

Je utilise l application et j'aurais bien de l aide pour que sa fonctionne mieux merci beaucoup a bien tot

April 6, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

CoverUp Buttercup

I found a great product. Hopefully, it will be a successful site. Easy integration. Great customer service.

April 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Couture Arrivals

Love their products! They have a great variety of options to choose from and ship fast. i would recommend.

April 12, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the whole Spocket community!

trendscarfs

Easy to use. ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

April 6, 2020

Glad that you find it easy to use!

Village of shopping

the app is very beautiful full of products, I like it very much.
I am happy to use your app. I liked it

April 6, 2020

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate that you took the time to let us know and share your feedback.

HalloAVA

Looking good, very easy to use and setup. So easy to load products and get your shop setup. Let's hope we have a great run with this platform.

April 6, 2020

We really appreciate your partnership with us and helping to share the word about Spocket!

Native Visions Designs

I am on first day of using Spocket for dropshipping on shopify. Whole process is super easy so far. User friendly and they have soooooo many products. Aside from putting things in my own store, I kinda want to buy it all for myself, lol

April 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work, making the app easy peasy!

RADIANT AWARENESS

Amazing!!! The customer support is super as well! The products are wonderful and not common like on other apps. This is a must have app! Highly recommend!

April 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers, you rock!

Hunny Layne

Good app

April 6, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this rating - it's appreciated!

Saphyr Clothing

Very very good suppliers with super fast shipping times and excellent customer support reply in under 5 minutes. This is not a fake comment I seriously recommend spocket to all Shopify store owners who want trusted suppliers with cheap prices and fast shipping.

April 6, 2020

We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We take pride with our customer support team!