Spocket ‑ Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

WickedAF

Horrible customer service! It's been 6 days I'm exchanging pointless emails with their customer service to fix a huge issue I'm having with their app. I'm on a paid plan of 50 bucks per month and it's been almost a week I cannot use their app, contacted them multiple times and they don't provide me an actual solution to the problem. Just pointless chit chat. I have been paying them for months and this is what I got back. ZERO support on my issues. I would advise you to stay away. Im in e-commerce for 3 years, have tried multiple apps these guys suck BIG TIME!

May 24, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you had! We would be more than happy to be able to fix the issues you are having with our app. You can rest assured that we have improved our services and are continuing to improve consistently. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll be sure to prioritize your concerns and resolve them for you. We'd be looking forward to sorting things out with you!

Sports Life

excellent and easy to use! Varied products and good quality seem, although little high price for me ... I recommend it

March 31, 2020

Thanks for your review. We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out to us via chat or support@spocket.co with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.

Parrothead Marketplace

New user. Just a couple days now and so far so good. Have not had any problems other than it would not let me submit a review with less than 100 characters. lol

March 31, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Kpop Exchange

They don't have the type of item my store sell, not even 1 and it would have been nice to have been able to see that before being forced to sign up... Big waste of time

May 24, 2020

We're sorry that you were not able to find the specific products that you were looking for to have on your store. Please note that Spocket does not in any way force anyone to sign up with us but we understand your concern. You can rest assured that our on boarding team is doing their best in order to add more products and suppliers everyday. We would be more than happy to point you to some of our recommended suppliers and products. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly help however we can! Looking forward to talking with you soon!

Little Spa Shop

I just signed up for a trial Empire plan last night. So far impressed with the support response. I had a nice and very informative chat with Vash, kind of onboarding experience with how to use Spocket to list product in my store.
So far so good for my first 24 hours with Spocket!

March 31, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Happy Spocket-ing!

Kevin & Farah

Great starter app for beginners in dropshipping. Great products and well put together. Easy to navigate and find prosucts to add to your store.

March 31, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Happy Spocket-ing!

Lightechs

Realy good , helps a lot on finding unique products and a very good support .
I hope everybody will be sutisfied with spocket

March 31, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! Unique is what makes Spocket stand out from the rest!

Shintai Store

I really like how simple this app is and I believe it's going to help me alot in my drop shipping business. What I like most in the app the fact that auto fulfilling of order is integrated.

March 31, 2020

We're happy to see that you had a 5-star experience with Spocket! We believe in making things less complicated and easy to use for our valued merchants! Thanks for sharing.

matts-spookie-emporium

I was able to get up and running very quickly. There is a large selection of quality items, and the shipping times are fast!

March 31, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We can’t wait to have your store sky rocketing with sales!

Sustaynable

Very user friendly and lots of great products to source from. Would recommend this application to a fellow dropshipper!

March 31, 2020

On behalf us all of us here in Spocket, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our app! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and thank you for the recommendation!