Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

Gold as Ice

Spocket Customer service have been very helpful with me and some problems I faced with this application

February 10, 2021

Thank you for letting us know! We're very sorry to hear about your experience! Please know that we do not tolerate providing unacceptable service. You can be sure that we'll take the appropriate actions necessary to make your experience better all the time. We will also have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to make sure all of your order concerns are taken care of. Your kind understanding and extended patience is very much appreciated! Thank you!

ZenKhana

I used this app to dropship natural products and essential oils. I used this app to dropship natural products and essential oils.

February 10, 2021

Thank you for using Spocket for your products! We're adding more suppliers in that category so you can expect to see more in the future! We appreciate you being with us!

Reusableex

I just started using Spocket this week and find it very user friendly and easy to add products to my shopify dropshipping site. Great job!

February 10, 2021

Hey welcome to Spocket! We're happy to have you on board with us. Looking forward to working together! Thanks for choosing Spocket!

Slay RN Apparel

I use this app for my dropshipping website. Very easy to navigate. It makes starting a small business almost seamless!

February 10, 2021

That's our goal! To work hard and provide excellent service to make your experience seamless. Thank you for using Spocket!

bynoble

Their support team is out of this world response time is 9/10 with in 5 minutes all your questions are answer with in 10-30 mins or as soon as they got a response from the supplier. Can't say I've seen a better costumer service and an app with loads to offer. Update! John from Spocket called me about my issues I was having about a supplier an another thing which he is taking on him self to resolve that so my 5 stars are back to how I was thinking about them as I said before. Thanks john!

February 9, 2021

We appreciate the feedback. We are here to support you all the way! We promise to give it our best for you all the time. Thank you for trusting our services!

GuyZoneUsa

I love this app. I use this app to find products for my store. I would recommend this app to anyone because it is so easy to use.

February 9, 2021

We love you too! Which is why we keep on finding new suppliers and products constantly so that you always have more to choose from. Thank you for recommending Spocket!

misterydiffusers

The app is very intuitive to use and the real-life support has been top-notch - live chat and e-mails are answered quickly. I'm just getting started and was using another app that just imported from AliExpress before... I've found this app and their suppliers much more reliable. I'm targeting the Australian market and their product search filters let you find Australian suppliers or suppliers who ship to Australia really easily. The only change I would love to see is being charged in my local currency (AUD) rather than only USD.

February 7, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience and the detailed feedback! We provide real live 24/7 support because we want to make sure you have someone to help you whenever you need it. We appreciate your feedback and for being with us!

Gypsee Southern B&G

I use this app to drop ship and order products for my boutique, I would like it if shipping was faster! But products are quality.

February 6, 2021

Thanks for using Spocket for your store! We encourage you to use our Sample Order feature so you can test out how fast the shipping can be for the supplier and product you choose. If you run into any concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you!

Trend yunique

love this app seamless process when placing orders, great products as well. fast shipping and orders are placed promptly.

February 6, 2021

Welcome to Spocket! We always work hard to make your experience with Spocket seamless. Thank you for choosing our services!

HeyUFit

I really liked and love these Spocket apps. It helps me to boost my products and store as well. I am highly recommended these apps!

February 6, 2021

Your recommendation is very much appreciated! Glad you are loving our app as we continue to add even more selections for you. Thank you!