Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

lovestuff365

I dont ever leave bad reviews but ive been emailing these people for weeks i either get the same reply thats not accurate or ignored so im done! 4 cancelled orders because of hidden fees and suppliers that had me and my customers waiting days after payment for them to get back and say the supplier had an inventory problem! Come on its like a coin toss lets see if i can get a smooth transaction

December 19, 2019

Thanks for letting us know and we're sorry to hear about this. We try our best to find a solution to problems such as the one you mentioned. In any case, thanks for raising this concern here - this will be of great help in terms of improving the responses and actions that our Customer Support team provide. Rest assured that someone will get in touch and will be on top of working out a solution to your case!

Ashes

So far so good! Also, love the chat app, someone is always there to answer my questions.

Except the fact my review has to be 100 character is pretty annoying --- which is why I had to write this sentence at all.

December 19, 2019

Thanks for this! And we truly appreciate you trying to reach the 100-character limit just to give us feedback. Please know that we're always available should you need help with anything. Happy dropshipping!

BuyBest

Great for Drop shipping and I am so happy using this apps. Thanks again for this great apps. Trying life time to do business with this apps.

December 19, 2019

Awesome! Thanks for this, we also look forward to seeing your business grow with us.

DanisanShopping

still testing.so far so good
Kinda wondering if it is going to be better than Oberlo. i wish spocket would put the products with the country of origin reference

December 11, 2019

Thanks for giving Spocket a chance! We'll make sure to provide you the best service and keep improving for the better.

Africa Inspired Art, Fashion and Decor.

Fantastic customer support. I was cancelling my subscription because I had no money since i was just starting up but they gave me a few extra weeks free.

December 19, 2019

Thanks for this! We happen to think you're fantastic too. We hope your extended time with us allows you to get a grip of how dropshipping works with Spocket and results into a long-term partnership between you and us.

Reese Innovations

I use this app 100% for all of my drop shipping. The support is there when ever that you need it. They work with you no matter what the issue is. I used the online chat a lot when I was first starting out. Every work well!

The down fall:
You have to pay close attention to the photos and the variants because some products will show three different colors however in the variants it will just be listed as A so you don't know what color you will get. Also the product descriptions are not very detailed. Some items lack information such as size, color and shapes. Also with the prices that they offer it is very hard to make a well size profit. Some times you can find items on other sites for half of the cost of what "our" price is.

Overview:
I love this app. Mostly because of the customer service and the support that you receive. However there is TONS of room for improvement. Hope this information can help some of you!

December 3, 2019

We are glad that despite of improvement needed on the platform, you are still loving the app. Rest assured that we are doing our best to improve our service and that's our main focus. Hence, why we are providing outstanding customer service support during this improvement. Happy Spocket-ing!

Winkeltje van Lynn

The app is still developing, but what makes the app great is the customer service. They will always try to help you with everything. Great team!

December 4, 2019

Thanks for this review - it's feedback like this that helps us improve! And of course, our dropshippers' needs are a priority for us so we make sure we're able to successfully each and every one of you.

The Opulent Rose

The Spocket team is awesome! My store isn't up & I've just started using the app, so I'm not sure how the products/suppliers are yet. Any question or concern I've had is addressed within minutes mostly by live chat. Sometimes via email. Great people!

December 1, 2019

We appreciate your kind words and glad you are loving the premium service from customer support team. Rest assured that we are always here to answer any query of yours as quick as possible.

Rekindles Fire

Discovering the Spocket app was what made me finally make the leap and start a business. Spocket looked like they had seen all the issues and challenges out there for dropshippers and specifically set out to make it easier for us to be a success. I showed a friend and she agreed - now we're business partners, having a great experience with Spocket and its awesome support team and making even more plans to grow with Spocket. Thank you!

November 29, 2019

Thanks for this awesome review. What can we say, teamwork makes the dream work! We're glad that we inspired you to officially kickstart your business with your friend. Like we always say, we always want the best for our dropshipping family so we try to be available and help in every way we can. We're excited to see what great things you and your friend can achieve with us and your business.

Kinda Day Shoppe

I have been looking around for the best dropshipping app with great quality and shipping. I am very much impress with ease of use and chat support is top-notch! I really love talking to real people with real help and support. Cant wait to be one of their success stories! 5 Stars A+++++

November 29, 2019

Awesome, thanks for this! We do want nothing but success for our dropshippers, so we make it a point to chat with our community should they need help. And hey, if it counts, we also can't wait to see your name in our list of success stories.