Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

1 Cute Dog

Items get fulfilled fast and easy. Customer services are also great they answer quickly. Great app!

June 30, 2019

We are happy to have provided the support you needed! Our Customer Support team is always there to lend a hand. In fact, theyy are available 24/7 so you will for sure get your issues and concerns addressed properly and on time.

A Touch of Point Pleasant

A little bit of a bumpy start but I have to say that they turned it around for us! We had a couple supplier issues and the support team jumped right in and resolved the issues VERY fast. So far so good!

June 30, 2019

We are so glad to hear that our Support team was able to help you with this! Do let us know how we can improve for the better so in the future we can provide only the best initial experience for our users.

HOPE & STONE

There are many high quality suppliers, very transparent shipping pricing comparing to other platforms. Spocket support is just amazing, very helpful and responsive. I miss the feature of monthly invoicing for products purchased (for my accounting). Rare platform can provide this, but I think it would be a distinctive feature of Spocket for EU stores, since all of us need the cost of sales invoicing to be in place for accounting purposes.

June 27, 2019

We are truly grateful for this review! More importantly, we thank you for the feedback as this helps us improve for the better and know what we should put our focus on. We will strive harder to make Spocket better!

Heaven'sLight

This app has been a great help in finding items for my store. I have no doubt that with the products I have my sale will skyrocket! Thank you Spocket and your awesome support team!

June 27, 2019

Thank you for choosing us help you successfully your business! We look forward to getting more sales and growing Spocket with you.

TodaysEssential

Needed to update my review as I have been with Spocket for some time now and was able to find a reliable US supplier. Even though It took a bit of time ordering samples, testing out their items, seeing if they do fast shipping - I am pretty happy with the results and cannot wait to fully launch my store. Thanks Spocket!

June 27, 2019

We are glad that you were able to find a supplier that you can work with long term. I hope you find more as you continue to expand your business using Spocket. We are bringing in more suppliers this year so please watch out for that.

affwiner

Don't Install this app !!!!!! Old products and don't refund if you buy premium plan. Can't Change/Cancel Subscription

June 24, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and we're sorry if you felt that you were not able to change or cancel your subscription. We have checked and everything seems to be working normally on our end. Nevertheless, someone from the Support team will be reaching out to you so we can get this sorted for you as soon as possible!

Achieve Labs Co

Excellent customer service that is knowledgeable and super helpful. The items are easy to upload to your site. I just wished they had more items to sell. I love it as a great substitute to Oberlo.

June 22, 2019

The team would like to thank you for your kind words. We would like to hear what items you would need for your store and we will be more than happy to check it out for you!

Again, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great feedback that truly drives us to do our best in making Spocket the best app there is!

ranzkyleonline

Awesome app! Good job on the products you're offering! I think you have to upload some more of the sports stuff though but other than that it's all good!

June 20, 2019

Thank you for the suggestions! We immensely appreciate that you are letting us know on what you need to make your business grow and make sure we can cater to your customer's needs.

Thank you for letting us help you! As we always say, Happy Spocket-ing!

Appalachian Bittersweet

Unfortunately I have tried Spocket for several months and even paid in full for the Premium services. However, about 90% of my test orders and real orders came back as unable to be fulfilled by the suppliers because they had dropped that particular product. This information is NOT updated accurately by either the suppliers or Spocket, or these “premium” suppliers are not properly vetted. DO NOT USE this service if you want to be able to rely on the dropshipping products offered. Trying to save someone else the money and time that I wasted.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We will be looking into those orders for you so we can get to the bottom of the issue. Sometimes it is inevitable that suppliers cancel these orders because of manufacturing issues. Nevertheless, it is truly unfortunate that this happened to you but please know that the team will be taking steps in order for this to be resolved! We'd like to make it work for you. Someone from the team will be reaching out to you soon.

JOY TreaZures

Since I wrote my initial 1 star review, I have received several calls from Andi who asserts that the team is diligently working to resolve the cited issues. she seems to really care about the app's performance. Based on these conversations I am adding 2 stars and removing my initial review to give the team an opportunity to rectify the matters I cited.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions - we really do appreciate them! We are making some changes in the app and hopefully, this will answer some of the concerns raised. Regarding the trial period, we would be more than happy to accommodate the request. We will be in touch with you soon!