Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

#1 Dropshipping US & EU suppliers | Works with Oberlo.

Lemonique Collection

best drop shipping platform it'll help my business become better than when i used other platforms I like the colours

September 18, 2019

We're definitely better together! We'll be here to guide and help you in every step of the way and see your business grow. Happy Spocket-ing!

A FUNKY PINEAPPLE

So far working with Spocket is better than I first thought. They are always there to help. They always answer a chat even if it says no one is around right now. Not a lot of companies do that. They keep tract of your items and handle it if some are discontinued or out of stock. I have worked with John and everyone is nice, kind and I am so glad I stumbled upon Spocket!! Mandy

September 18, 2019

Thanks for choosing Spocket! We are always recognized to have a great support team and hopefully you do have a wonderful dropshipping experience with us.

GlamourGalleria

This one looks promising with all things in place for dropshipping. Great pics, description, products, fast shipping and above all great support team. Can't ask for more Thank you

September 17, 2019

We are utterly delighted! Thank you for leaving us such awesome review! We're still onboarding more suppliers for more options and we bet that you definitely will love them. We hope that it will help your business grow!

sohomum

I use this app to source products for my website. It’s very professional and is awesome when helping online sites like mine that will only function well with dropshipping.
The customer service is outstanding and they support you every step of the way.

September 17, 2019

We believe that we work better together! We'll always be more than happy to assist and go the extra mile! Thank you for an awesome review!

Dosy7

I like Spocket App and how you can easily find good products.
I love their customer support, very responsive and helpful. Thank you John for answering all my questions. Extended gratitude to Andie and Irene! Keep it up folks.

September 17, 2019

We are overwhelmed to know that you are very satisfied with the service and the support we provide! We promise to always go the extra mile and to make it better for you! Thank you!

Steele Gray Rose

All the distributors are selling at retail prices. I went to all the manufacture websites and i can buy the products from them cheaper then then Spoket

September 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I want to assure you that all Spocket suppliers offer our customer a minimum of 25% discount if not more. Spocket truly believes in helping our customer’s businesses grow and we make sure that all supplier on-boarded onto the platform adheres to this guideline. We’d love to know more about this experience of yours so we can possibly negotiate with the supplier you dealt with if their prices are indeed higher than what it’s supposed to be. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co so we can assist you in resolving this matter right away.

Bone Island Products 1

The products on this are so much more unique than everything else I've run across they carry items that are a little more on the high-end side which is what I'm looking for they do have something for every budget but they are definitely meeting my needs their customer service is outstanding! How's the concierge for more than 20 years I am absolutely a stickler for good customer service.companies a lot of companies have great products but the customer service is below sea level and I believe the customer service is part of the ambassador to the company!

September 17, 2019

Seems that you've said it all! Thank you for sharing your fabulous review and please know that we are very grateful and flattered to be recognized as how you described it. One thing we can guarantee you though, you will always have a great support team here at Spocket.

Function & Fringe

Horrible customer service. The app makes it's money off its high membership fees not from you making sales. I have found much better alternatives without having to pay high yearly fees for little product options. Unless your selling hundreds of single products its not worth it.

September 17, 2019

Our sincerest apologies if you felt that Spocket subscription fees are way too pricey and if you are not able to have the type of experience that other customers are enjoying especially those who have launched successful businesses dropshipping with Spocket.

Should you feel that you are unable to make your business a success due to little product options with us, we would love to hear you out and if can you tell me any item you are hoping to see in the platform but is not there that could have added more impact to your niche? reach out to us at support@spocket.co or chat with us 24/7.

RodandAriGoods

The customer service is so very helpful and prompt when you need help. Nice quality products as well.

September 17, 2019

We thank you! We are very grateful for the awesome review. Thanks for supporting Spocket.

Ten for the Planet

Spocket has proven to be fast and reliable so far and the customer service was on point. I plan to purchase the next higher plan soon. Thanks team.

September 17, 2019

We are truly proud knowing they (Support team) are doing a great job! Thank you for your awesome review!