Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers | Fast shipping.

ManPri Selections - Trendy Online Fashion Store

I got some issues with the my collections but everything is fixed now. The support is very quick and active. The app is very easy to navigate.

October 2, 2019

We're happy that you gave us a chance to resolve your issue as quick as possible! Our support team is always here, ready to give our best, 24/7! Thank you for the wonderful review! Looking forward to assisting you again!

Shopi-fur

Just started with free trial and have my store promoted in social medias and guess what? I made a sale within a week. It is my first sale so I had to follow up with the customer supports and they are awesome! I love Spocket!

October 1, 2019

Thank you for your renewed trust with Spocket Support team! We are very glad to hear that we were able to show you how important every query is for us. It's always our top priority to make sure your issues are resolved and questions are answered!

AllyShoppingCenter

Possibly the biggest rip off you may experience, as soon as I installed the app to my shopify account, I get a message that says and I quote "Give Spocket a 5-stars review here on Trustpilot about your experience and your account will be upgraded to Starter plan for FREE. ❤️"
Spocket Scam

So off the bat the reviews you read may not even be real or trustworthy. I haven't spent too long on the app because many products you find here can also be found on Aliexpress at a cheaper discount, and in some cases I have found products that ships within the United States, and total cost is still cheaper than using Spocket.

Most products are purchased from countries like China, than shipped to Spocket suppliers warehouse in the United States, than drastically upscale to a higher price than you would buy from Aliexpress and sold to you. So if you want faster shipping than yes, buy from here. However consider the monthly/yearly fee they charge you as well as the cost per item vs Aliexpress.

Also while doing some more product comparison I found that some suppliers even buy the product from another source and than slap their logo onto it and sell it as theirs. For example a product I found on Walmart called ACOPower Wheeled 42-Quart Portable Solar Powered Fridge Cooler can Fit 64 Cans for $399, but on Spocket it's called LionCooler and it sells for more than $500 to the buyer and than they want you to sell it for $700+. This is just one of the products I researched, there are plenty more.

October 1, 2019

Thanks for the honest feedback! We have noted the product mentioned in this review and have contacted our supplier about it. We do our best to negotiate the prices and bring it down as we'd like to offer discounted rates for our retailers to be highly competitive in this market. As for your other concern, please know that users are not required to write about Spocket but still, we would like to make things right and correct any misunderstandings hence if you change your mind, please let us know and contact us at support@spocket.co.

SHEMZ'S STORE

This app is gunna change the dropshipping game. Faster shipping on the majority of items and the items are of much higher quality than aliexpress or alibaba. Vendors come from places like the USA and Russia with much better quality production!

September 29, 2019

That hits the spot! Sounds like everything you need for a great dropshipping app that will make your business grow towards success! Thank you for the trust and this fantastic review!

Bwitchy

Excellent app and great service. Premium items seem very worth it! I like the selection, easy search and inventory options.

September 28, 2019

Excellent indeed! thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback and highlighting how much you loved the app! You're awesome!

Rain & Sky

I tried using other dropshipping app prior to Spocket.. the other apps seemed hard to navigate. With spocket , I feel like I have a personal assistant that doesn't cost me anything. I find it easier to focus on my store when spocket layout and support is seamless. They are very professional and so far .. because of the product I. Chose from spocket .. I hit more than 7,000 visitors on my online store with in a week with just one wow product from spocket. I'm very satisfied and looking forward to to growing my 3 online businesses!

September 28, 2019

It is absolutely generous of you to leave us a wonderful review! We are very grateful! We are excited to see your business grow and we're just so glad to know that we are a huge part of your success!

House of Don

Great products to choose from! Fast shipping! The customer service reps want you to be successful at selling. They Extended my free trail by 14 days so I could make more sales. I will be using them after trail is over!

September 28, 2019

We hope to see you grow with Spocket. Good luck and Happy Spocket-ing!

saameeraapparels

Spocket is one of the best Drop shipping App for the Start Up Entrepreneur. It help us to reduce your workload. Easy to set up sit back and relax. i Recommend these App to each and every one especially for start up. The customer support has been really helpful. Thank you so Much.

September 27, 2019

We appreciate your kind words! Our customer supports are striving hard to provide best customer experience. Rest assured that we are doing our best to continuously improving our service. Happy Spocketing!

Ferns&Devon

Spocket is marvelous in that it is pretty starightforward and user friendly. They are well organized, just a bit too expensive. If they can add more products for their simple plan, would be great

September 27, 2019

Spocket is indeed user friendly. We try our best to keep it that way and make Spocket look and feel as seemless as possible! We appreciate the honesty in your feed back and rest assured that it will not go unnoticed! We appreciate the time that you have taken to provide us with this awesome review.

Iris Joseph

I am so happy I switched from Oberlo to Spocket. It is easier to use and I love how easy it was for me to order samples of the products I picked to sell. It makes me more comfortable knowing the products I am selling are legit and of good quality. Their customer service is fantastic. It is easy to get a hold of them and they are very thorough with their replies to make sure I understand. They are also very patient, which I appreciate. I never feel rushed. I highly recommend Spocket!

September 26, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review! We'll be here to see your business boom to success!