Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

travelcrazies

I use this app to dropship items. I really like it because they give me options (TONS!!) every week. They send me emails about the products that have been added when new suppliers and items are uploaded. I will update my review again when I make my first sale

August 12, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear that you like our variaty of features on Spocket! We wish you best of luck with your sales and can't wait to hear from you again after you've sold your first item!

Paradise Bikini Club

I got on the Empire plan that doesn't let you sell to Amazon, Google Shopping, eBay, and isn't integrated with FaceBook. These are my major selling places, and their customer service doesn't have any idea of what's going on. I've talked to several people that can only try to give me an answer by having me wait for someone else. I went from AliExpress to here because I wanted to have an American influence, but the ended up finally being told that I would be in competition with the manufacturers by trying to sell on these platforms.

August 12, 2019

We hope to provide a service across diverse platforms soon but currently Spocket is compatible with Shopify and WooCommerce exclusively at the . moment. However, please know that we are in the process of expanding it to other platforms, including personal brand channels!

B Inspired Boutique

Ok, I have been using Sprocket since 2018 on their FREE plan which allowed 25 products worked great for me. NOW...they changed their plans and now their FREE Basic plan does no longer allow 25 products and indicates FREE forever! Therefore I am now having to uninstall due to their plan changes because under the old FREE plan I was on is no longer valid. What a shame.

August 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing! We have indeed adjusted our pricing to reflect the value users get from our tool and to make room for some great incoming new features but since you are a Spocket user since last year, our Support team will be in touch with you soon to get this resolved.

Runnin In Heels

I am new to the dropship game. I’ve explored a ridiculous amount of distributors and Spocket is by far my go to and favorite. App is clean, easy to use and the products are on the higher end, unlike Aliexpress.
The plans are pricey. One being 25 premium products to be imported, which to me, are the better of the products, but with 250 regular products allowed for importing. They do have a plan that allows unlimited products to both premium and regular products, which may definitely be worth it for established stores.
BUT, what makes this amazing is the CUSTOMER SERVICE, absolutely phenomenal customer service. ALWAYS there. Seriously, this is so important to me and should be to anyone in the dropship world.
This is a company that has their sh*t together and are selective with their suppliers. They seem to be quality over quantity. Which, they did HAVE quantity to.
Definitely give their trial a try!

August 11, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're so grateful for this and we're glad you're happy with our app especially our Customer Support team. I will let them know and glad to have to you as part of the Spocket fam!

Harley Butler Trading Company

Best experience has been with Customer Support and responding to a product question right from the start. Prompt with a response and finding a solution to my satisfaction. For the app, easy to search, select and load products.

August 11, 2019

Our Customer Support team is more than happy to assist! Glad to hear that your initial experience with Spocket has been a good one.

Botanical Sundries

This is by far the only app I've ever considered paying for. Great customer service - real people on the other end! Love this app

August 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! We put a lot of effort into our app and it's really good to hear that you're loving it. We aspire to become even more awesome and improve our customer service even further!

Melissa Talks LLC

A great app to have if you are interested in changing your products frequently. Spocket is in endless supply of trending easy to sell products.

August 10, 2019

Thanks for recommending us! We are continuously bringing in more suppliers for our retailers to have more options for their store. We hope that you continue to support us!

PHERSA

Spocket is one of the best apps in the industry, its really easy to use, they have a variety of products and suppliers and besides that they have a great customer service.

August 9, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! One of things we pride ourselves on is customer service and support. Let us know anytime you need help and we'll be there to lend a hand!

The Mom and Kid Shop

This app is great, it has quality products and the prices are decent. I use this app for dropshipping.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for being a part of the Spocket family! We hope that you continue to use and grow your online business with us for many years to come.

Maria Isaisa

I'm new to dropshipping but this app made everything very simple. From product search, uploading and placing my orders.

The support team played a big role in my store being up and ready. Thank you Spocket team!

August 8, 2019

We're so glad to have helped you build your store! It is our goal to make dropshipping easier for all retailers especially those who are new in this industry so if there's something that you think we can do better, let us know!