Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

ABOBAKI STORE

Unique experience, distinction, and more wonderful customer service. Liked, you can try it yourself

February 22, 2021

Awesome! Thanks for recommending Spocket. We value your experience with us! Reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime!

Essential Home Accents

So far so good! Very easy to use and straightforward. The ability to have domestic suppliers with reasonably fast shipping is a must these days.

February 22, 2021

We agree! You are absolutely right. Fast shipping is very crucial when it comes to gaining and retaining customers. Everyone should enjoy this feature! Thank you for joining us!

ZarBuds

love it very helpfullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

February 22, 2021

Always here and happy to help! We're glad you're loving Spocket! Lets keep growing together. Thank you!

The Stoned witch

amazing wonderful it makes everything so much easier than you can believe this is the way of the future

February 20, 2021

Let's look ahead in the future together! We're with you all the way! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

21 Alchemy

App is great and i think it is very easy to use. It works well, shipping rates and sizes uploading to store is very convenient for the process. thank you for your help.

February 20, 2021

You're welcome! We're happy you are enjoying the many benefits of using Spocket. Thank you for choosing our services!

My Home Massage Therapy

Great app! has all kinds of products at great prices. i would reccomend this app to anyone. keep up the great work spocket

February 20, 2021

We'll definitely keep on working hard to provide you with only the best services possible! Thank you for your recommendation and feedback. We appreciate you being with us!

Fulop Cosmetic is your look 💄

אפלקצייה בטוחה קלה לשימוש יכולת יבוא מוצרים באיכות גבוה כולל מידע על משלוחים וזמני הספקה . מרוצה 100% בשימוש

February 20, 2021

תודה על המשוב שלך! אנו שמחים שאתה מרוצה מהתכונות של ספוק ומשלוח מהיר של מוצרים איכותיים! מצפה לראות עוד!

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad that you are satisfied with the features of Spocket and fast delivery of quality products! Looking forward to seeing more!

K.B. Shaw's

Do not use this platform. There refund policy is hidden, because you won't get one. Suppliers will not ship products on time. In order to contact them you have to chat with spoket, and wait days for a response. I had an issue with a vendor that took a week longer than advertised to ship. I requested a refund, as my sales channel refunded the customer due to long times. 2 days after said request, Supplier shipped the order. 3 weeks later Supplier requested the product. Yea. Right. A customer gets a free product at my expense. So fk me. Spoket will not refund my annual account. Again fk me. So fk spoket. My bank is processing both returns, and labeling spoket as fraudulent because they do not display there refund policy clearly. At least someone knows how to provide decent service.

February 20, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about the issues you encountered. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused. Our Annual Subscriptions are indeed non-refundable as stated when you signed up because yearly subscriptions are heavily discounted. Our refund policy is very open and can be found in our help center. We are very strict and we don't tolerate suppliers that do not stay true to their claims especially with their processing and shipping times. While we do understand that some of our suppliers are on a limited workforce schedule due to the pandemic, you can be sure that we will take the appropriate actions necessary to prevent any issues moving forward. We'll have one of our account managers personally reach out to you to make sure your concerns are resolved. Your extended patience and kind understanding is much appreciated. Thank you!

Tydin Sports

I love how spocket can help determine what items are good for your store. Depending on the type of niche you are going with.

February 17, 2021

Absolutely! Our goal is to be able to provide you with top quality products and suppliers that fit your niche. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

JAM Online Shop

The BEST!!! I love it. help my store a really lot. I would recommend it to my friends. Easy to use.

February 16, 2021

Always happy to help because we want you to succeed! You're always welcome to reach out to us at support@spocket.co. Thank you for using Spocket and for recommending us to your friends!