Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Based on 1917 reviews

11 - 20 of 1917 reviews

MyIlluminatedCreations

I love this app, it has timely shipping, very reliable and easy to use features. This app makes it easy to keep product inventory in check because it basically does everything for you.

January 24, 2020

Thanks for this! It's great to know that our services and features are serving you and your store well. We wanted to make the process uncomplicated as much as possible for our merchants hence the easy-to-use features. All the best to you!

Swirly Trade

Great selection. Amazing Prices. Easy Integration. Extensive Attribute Customizations. Perfect place to start when looking for products to sell in your store.

January 24, 2020

Thanks so much for this wonderful feedback! We do try to offer the best features to help our merchants achieve their goals. We're also always improving the app so we can give you better features you can make the most out of to build your business. Happy Spocket-ing!

selsantos

I really like the idea of quick shipping time for EU and US. As they are my main target audience. I hope that the premium product will help me sell more.

January 24, 2020

We sure hope so as well! Be sure to regularly check the catalog as we add new suppliers every week. The products of these new suppliers might interest you as well!

Myleyna

I just got my first sale!!! I would like to personally thank the Spocket CEO, Mr. Saba, for his generosity.

I am so lucky and blessed last November 2019, as Mr. Saba gave me a 1-year free empire plan spocket subscription. All the sacrifices, sleepless nights of doing my site every after my daily 8-hour regular work, all were so worth it! Because of this very first sale, I got boosted again that there's light, I almost gave up :(. Thank you, Mr. Saba, for the opportunity you had given me.

Spocket and its CEO is a life changer. From the app itself, as it integrates well with Shopify and makes the importation of products with quality photos very easy and automated, to their customer support that are very friendly and accommodating, spocket as a substitute to oberlo is a must try guys!

They also gave a collection of winning products every now and then to really help us dropshippers and they provide these products with quality and very nice ad copy for us to focus more on marketing. Because of spocket, I had more time on studying how to sell, to market, and in watching youtube tutorials because uploading of products requires less efforts due to their automation process.

I really recommend this app for all novice and professional dropshippers out there! You'll miss a part of your dropshipping journey if you haven't tried spocket!

January 24, 2020

Awesome congrats! We'll be sure to let Saba know. We're absolutely thrilled that the platform, as well as the other features that come with it, were able to help you out. We're really excited what other accomplishments you'll achieve - though with your determination, we are sure you'll reach great heights.

The Goodnight Moon

About a year ago I started a dropshipping store. Because of life reasons, I wasn't able to launch it fully. I have finally returned to my store and I'm really impressed by how much Spocket has improved since then. There are so many products to choose from and they aren't cheap chinese products which makes a huge difference to me. Looking forward to using this app to launch my business

January 24, 2020

Welcome back, and we hope your store becomes successful this time around. It's our goal to always improve what we can offer you, hence the changes you now see to the platform. The good news is we're not stopping here - we're continuously working on bettering ourselves to offer you a better dropshipping experience. So thanks for deciding to invest in Spocket! Everything we do is for the success of our merchants.

willowmellow

Dropshipping and FBA are both something that I am going to invest my money this year 2020 and so far dropshipping has been the easiest to set up, low risk, easy to launch.

January 24, 2020

It's definitely worth investing in, which is why it's important to enlist the help of reliable platforms to help you achieve success, and we can assure you that you can trust us to help you get there. Thanks for choosing Spocket!

ColeyJaneFashion

I wanted to know where i can easily get my hands on cheaper US items and found this.. instantly opened a new store and see how this goes!

January 23, 2020

We can assure you that you'll have a lot of choices for US suppliers. For now, we wish you all the best with your shop!

Local Buzz

I highly DO NOT recommend these guys. After going to the highest plan. I had some customers order. I then tried to pay spocket but my card kept declining. They kept me in limbo finally figured out the reason and it was there system. They would not give me any other options at all to pay so customer would receive the item. At the end I got a bad review from the customer. They cared nothing about it. Hope you don’t have the same result. But you have been WARNED! Hv a great day!

Casual Window Shopping

I love that it allows for shipping from the USA. It hard to find suppliers that do that and have these products. thanks Spocket.

January 23, 2020

It's our pleasure! We want our merchants to be able to add items to their store that can be shipped fast while still maintaining quality, hence the loads of US suppliers on Spocket. Customers want items that can be shipped the fastest to them so we made this a possibility by onboarding mainly UA and EU suppliers.

Clear Lake Music Shop

I used Spocket to help me dropship high quality products made in North America. It is easy to use, the pictures and descriptions are very nice and the shipping time is quite fast. It's worth the price!

January 23, 2020

Thanks for the fabulous feedback! We're glad that you found a supplier on the platform that you like. We're always expanding our catalog so be sure to stay on the lookout for more North American suppliers every week. All the best to you!