Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

catmarked

I use this app to find products from US/UK drop shippers to add to my store. It is a big timesaver.

shop urge

Spocket is extremely helpful and so easy to use. they have a wide variety of products to choose from to help expand my store. would definitely recommend.

Skin Chemists

I used this app to help me list on marketplaces. Seems great so far. Looking forward to the next steps. Fast installation of products

Tender Gates

This app is great, filled with high quality products with great product shots, helps a lot with marketing.

Cosmos Jewelers

I used this app to help me find jewelry. It has a wonderful variety to choose from. I will definitely use them again. This is an awesome company to work with.

Sun, Surf, Sand, Sky is Supporting Animal Rescue on Land and Sea

I'm new to Shopify and I'm getting ready to launch my store. I do have a few concerns about using Spocket. At first glance, the items and integration seem good. Also, I like the shorter shipping times. Here are my concerns, though.

First, I signed up for the 250 products option but I didnt realize it was listing of the products vs selling. When I look at the next tier, there really aren't extra services just the option to list extra products. So, to stock my store, I have to use other vendors or pay the higher price before I see if the products sell as well as other vendors. Also, I paid for the full year and if I want to go upward, my option is only to pay for the larger amount full year. I'm trying to work with customer support to see how I can get the higher level and go to a monthly plan.

This brings me to my second concern. 24/7 support means I can reach out 24/7 but they are not available 24/7. So, I can't seem to do business when it is convenient to me but rather it is convenient to them. And, since I can't talk to their vendors with an issue because they are the pass-through, this can cause a customer issue for me, a new store.

I will say, the one time I had a vendor issue, they eventually responded and allowed someone from the vendor to reach out. This is why I'm giving three stars or it would be two stars.

Stay tuned as I launch. I hope I don't have to eliminate them as a vendor. I really need a reliable vendor who ships out of North America.

Infamiss Apparel Online

this app is awesome and the product choices are great too. I recommend this over any other dropshipping app out there.

All About Macrame

Just coming from a totally different dropshipping shopify app, spocket suppliers are obviously much better as well as the products they offer.

Big Summit Outdoor Gear

Im being bribed by sprocket to leave this 5 star. Review. Not very classy if you ask me. Actually pretty disgraceful

LORE

Really easy to use and lots of great products to choose from! Highly recommend this for shops of any size.