Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Good Value Supply

Most amazing app, biggest of the competition. You should definitely install this incredible app if dropshipping

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website www.doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Thex TD

buena!

Game store

This app really sticks out from the crowd and I can't wait to see my business grow with this guy! Definitely worth

ForFutureGenerations

Used to find some good new products. I like how integrated it is. I have not yet ordered any of their products, but it seems they are of good quality.

Kawaii Forest

My experience with Spocket was terrible. I imagine if you have complete disregard for your customers that they might work for you, but if your plan is to run your store with any level of professionalism I would avoid this company like the plague.

My first order with the company went like this. I placed the order on November 24th which was a Saturday for items that had 3-5 day processing windows. On Tuesday, December 4th, I reached out because the order still did not have tracking information (7 Business Days) after placing the order - i.e. past the processing window.

I was informed that "it is still being processed and you should receive a tracking number within the next few days." In case you are wondering if this delay in processing was a one time fluke, the email continued "Please give this some time and I can assure you that this is normal."

When I asked what recourse I had when they did not live up to their processing windows, I received no reply.

The following day Wednesday, December 5th I checked the system and low and behold the processing was finished. In fact, the system said the whole order was delivered on Monday, December 3rd. So customer service didn't know that the items had been delivered when they told me on December 4th to "give it some time."

Only the thing was that the whole order hadn't delivered. Of the 10 items I ordered, my customer only had received 2. I reached out to find out when the other 8 items would be arriving since the system claimed they were already delivered.

This is when they told me that 3 of the items would never be arriving and that they would refund my money. I went out at great expense and replaced the items for my customer since "too bad here is a refund" after the case is horrible customer service, but clearly is par for the course at Spocket.

Needless to say, after this experience, we decided that our customer's deserve much better, so we attempted to cancel our year long subscription to Spocket (shame on us for purchasing the "Pro" level before experiencing how they worked). We were informed that they won't change their policies to offer a refund (I have had the service for less than a month). They certainly have that right under their agreement, but again it shows their absolute disregard for the companies using their service.

My recommendation is to not order their premium service until you have had the displeasure of working through an issue with their customer service. If it is anything like our experience, I imagine you will be glad to not have spent the money.

MaxBadr

I USED IT AND I LIKE IT A LOT AND ITS EASY TO USE I ADVICE TO EVERYONE TO INSTALL IT AND TRY IT ITS REALLY EASY.

Tribe of Nirvana

Wonderful app for Shopify. The quality of the products is breathtaking. Absolutely delighted to use this app.

J. Cramer Graphics

So far so good on the download and we will see if they have the products I am looking to sell on my store.

KeeboVet Veterinary Ultrasound Equipment

This app is not useful, they said it is unlimited products, but its is not.
It does not allow more then 20000 Products.
We do not recommend this app.