Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Shopstorebuybig

My wife and I have been researching products on Etsy and were thinking how great it would be to have an app to help with dspn from Etsy and here it is. Its a great app I highly recommend it. Also the support is very good. I had a question and it was answered within a few minutes on a Saturday evening.

Nisalife

Looks great so far! I was able to filter the suppliers by country, which is super important for me.

Mom Fed Baby

It's really easy to use this app and seamlessly integrates products from Etsy. Love it!

Traders End

Seems good so far...just wish the limit was on active listings. I imported a few just testing out, deleted them, now i've hit the 10 import limit and i have nothing listed.

Mason Memphis

great app very helpfull.
everything is extremly easy to use. only downside is the free version only lets you import 10 items a month then its 29 a month unlike oberlo that is always free

Dog And Cat Collars

Like that Tags automatically populate. Transfer of product titles symbols that represent "inches" and "feet" could be better.

Next Level Pet

This app opens up opportunities. The support staff is very responsive. I had several concerns when starting to use the app and they were addressed right away. It's important to reach out to Etsy sellers first I believe before you start dropshipping their stuff but this is a really great way to connect and fulfill orders. Thanks Socket team!

The Shark Watch Co

Awesome app, you are the best, and free also. very very good work guys.
thank you. thins are beautiful to find

Got A Have It

This app is great... When I have a question Zac is right there to help... I have made him work for his money.... But he has helped like I am the only one in the list... Easy to use nice short videos to get started... Awesome

Designer Horseware

useless. Need to import list doesn't work, need to copy paste shipping addresses.