SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Alẹro's ẹkikọ

I use this app for my designs and I like the ease within which the app allows me to design my outfits.

June 12, 2020

Hello Alẹro's ẹkikọ,

Thanks for leaving your feedback, we are pleased to hear you like the usability of our app.

Troves

My inventory went down to "0",

when does it gets restocked?... because I'm even afraid to scale my products because of the way you guys present your inventory. Other print on demand companies don't keep inventory at all so large orders can be made, but I don't know why you guys have yours numbered and even it reduces when there's no order on that product. As I speak now it keeps reducing and all is getting back to “0”, so now tell me. Can this be worth it selling with such a low inventory?..how can I drive traffic to my store when there’s a low inventory?..what kind of embarrassment is this?..even when I’m not selling it keeps inventory, meaning I’m sharing inventory with someone?...like where on this earth. I’m not happy at all. This can’t be a long term business scheme if this is happening

June 5, 2020

Hi Troves,

Thanks for leaving your honest feedback. Please allow me to explain a few points to your concerns.
First of all, we share a live stock state of how many items we have in our factories. We like to be transparent with you about how much stock is left in our production.
This means when inventory levels go down to zero, there are no more items left.
Right now we are experiencing some difficulties in the supply chain with items being delivered from suppliers on time. Our purchasing department is working incredibly hard to find alternative and back up suppliers to solve this issue.
We hope to have the small number of items out stock replenished as soon as possible.

Brickstreettees

Months and months I spent researching and trying to find a customizer that is easy to use and not a lot of steps....TADA! I do highly recommend this app!

Hi Brickstreettees,

We are glad to hear you found the Customizer and we hope it will be successful addition to your business. Thanks for leaving the review.

Camp Foria

The easiest app I have ever used. It syncs directly with my Shopify store and building the products from my is like butter.

Hi Camp Foria,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, our aim is always to keep the app as simple as possible so it is great to hear your opinion.

SavageandBird

Easy platform! Plenty of help available too! Highly recommend for starting your business with no product on hand.

Hi SavageandBird,

That's exactly what we do, assist you in building a successful business without stocking any products. Thanks for leaving the feedback.

Neon Patriot

I have used this app for almost a year now. Overall it has been good. The print quality is good and the production and shipping times have been up to par for the most part, although it has been pretty bad as of recent. I will also say you guys need to get more stock available for your popular products. It seems like every day you guys are running out of stock on popular shirts and sizes (mainly sizes). How can we consistently sell when you guys can't keep consistent stock? There are some days where i'm trying to sell a product and you guys run out of 4 of the 6 sizes available for that t-shirt. I can't just offer my customers Medium and 3XL shirts (for example). Buy more stock so we can continue selling. I've had to pause ads because of this. So that is a major problem with this app that other POD apps don't have. The customer service is also starting to slack as well. The customer service used to be the best out of all of the POD apps. Can't really say that now... Started off strong just hope you guys can get back to how you started off...

Hello Neon Patriot,

We thank you for leaving your honest feedback. Please allow to explain some reasons what is causing your issues right now.
We are experiencing some issues in our supply chain when ordering new stock. Our suppliers cannot guarantee when the next delivery is coming and it is resulting in a few products going out of stock time to time. Our purchasing team is working incredibly hard to find additional and back up suppliers to avoid any stock out issues.
Also, due to SPOD still shipping in near to normal production times, we are seeing a massive influx of businesses switching their products to SPOD. This is leading to a huge amount of questions to our Customer Service team. We are on boarding additional employees to counter the amount of contacts we are receiving.
We hope in the very near future we will be able to go back to our pre-Covid-19 level of service, we are certainly doing the best that is possible right now.

FlegularLife

I just started using this app. It has been the easiest yet! I'm thankful that it allows me to add text or options for designs. I'm pleased thus far!

Hi FlegularLife,

We are happy to hear you are pleased so far, and we thank you for the feedback and choosing us to partner with your business.

Vista Blvd

Was really excited to use SPOD but just had to pull the plug. Everything was straight forward and had no issues setting up but after getting my samples, I'm really disappointed in the print quality, etc. I really hope they consider implementing a better product designing process that lets you know if your image file meets their standards like other POD options do. My files were all really large resolution, high DPI, etc. yet they don't look good at all. Some of the colors just look bad. And one shirt had stuff on it that I had to wash to get off. I can't sell these designs to customers -- looks super cheap. Don't recommend them, currently.

Hi Vista Blvd,

Thanks for leaving the honest feedback, we are sorry to hear that your experience was not what you expected.
We will reach out to you and try and see what went wrong with the print of your images.
As for the t-shirt that you have to wash, it sounds to us like there was some pre-treatment on the product. This is required to make the ink stick to the t-shirt, and it can be sometimes it is somewhat visible on the product. A wash will remove the pre-treatment as you stated, unfortunately due to the nature of print-on-demand we cannot wash the products as well after printing them, this will lead to longer production times and additional costs for your business.

Pure Grace Designs

So easy to use! And the process is fast! Also, it gives me a good profit margin. They're also faster than many other Print-On Demand companies.

Hi Pure Grace Designs,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, our 16 years of experience in print-on-demand allows us to produce products faster than other company. We hope your business can benefit from this!

THE ESPIAL

I like the app, it is very friendly and anybody can design their own T shirts. But i think if you give more mockup styles of the product when we import to our store then it will become best.

Hello THE ESPIAL,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, we have passed the request on for more mock up style to our product photo team. We hope to have more mock ups soon!