SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

livepretti1

Great! The app has been great so far no issues to mention at this time. I enjoy using the app. Just unclear as to why its minimum of 100 Charterers.

Sunset Vending Group

Very impressive. Very easy to use (I have tried them all) and the end result or product came out looking sweet.

iPronoia

The app is much improved. The app is much more user friendly. I look forward to you getting new products.

Pitgnarf Gifts

First design was easy peasy. Instructions are pretty clear and the export process was smooth as silk.

Liionheart

Very easy to use and this is probably the best app because the customer can custom the design himself if they want , Recommended app for sure

Ladi'Dove

Good quality items wit SPOD...I like the items we can make lots of great things to sale in your store...

Birdly

This is one of my default go to apps, very easy to use, good quality and fast shipping. Highly Recommended

Scoloti

Use it regularly, wish there was a chat window for immediate contact with the customer support, but they do get back in reasonable time and resolve matters quickly! Pleasure to work with well organised professionals.

Hello Scoloti,

Thank you for your great review and for the suggestion - we're currently not able to support a direct chat manpower-wise, but are aiming to do so in the future. Thank you for being so patient and understanding with us!

B.O.L.D.™

Easy to use and nice products. I tried printful and the print was awful. Thanks for such a good app.

Hello B.O.L.D.™,
Thank you for reviewing our app, how great to read that you're so happy with our services! We look forward to being part of your businesses for a long time to come.

StreetStorm

They never sent my 4 orders in a row for 4 months now. this service is not working as it should. had a terrible experience.

Hello StreetStorm,

Thank you for giving us your honest review, we're very sorry to hear that your orders did not get to you so far. International shipping from the US can take several weeks and is often subject to custom fees, whereby it's additionally delayed.
We could not find a message to our customer service in the US concerning this particular problem, please make sure ot get in touch with them as they could provide you with the customs numbers so you could contact the local post office or customs department directly.
International standard shipping is always sent without tracking, you can find this information in our shipping calculator when you enter the destination country:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47