SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand | Reviews

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

The Kraken Grow Shop

I give 4 stars because this app does not offer the same as on their website for product upload, their integrated version should actually be better on this app. I liked being able to add all my products at one time which on the other version ( https://www.spreadshop.com/ ) i was able too. So far on here at least not that i have found yet. I am once again back to doing individuals products. However the trade off is having a fantastic mockup program for my customers now. So a very well earned 4**** review as it takes a lot to get me to write a review during my busy schedule.

Focus in, Shine Out

Starting to use more and more. At this point it's not quite up to par in terms of the generator as it doesn't allow you to have same design in different color for one shirt so you have to do double of everything. It also, on some products, has a very small design area which is much smaller than same products elsewhere. That said, their inventory is growing, their quality is very good, and once they get to the next level they maybe my primary provider.

Kingdom Outfitting

These guys are complete scumbags. My VERY FIRST TWO orders were placed, label made...then nothing. 2 weeks later, both of those customers had not received their orders. After painstakingly trying to get a hold of someone at SPOD, they wanted screenshots and all kinds of other information because clearly they couldn't figure out what they did. Over a week later, they blamed it on the USPS. What a bunch of liars! Two different orders. Neither of them shown as shipped. Neither of them arrived to the customer, and they tried to claim "lost in shipment". After that, they were totally rude, unprofessional, and refused to do anything about it. Absolute crooks, liars, and dirtbags.

November 15, 2021

Hi Kingdom Outfitting.

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry that you feel like we lied to you. You, however, claim that we didn't do anything about it, which, as I can see in our system, that both of these orders were fully refunded.

Problems with the courier or at the parcel handouts can happen and we do our best to limit those. I'm absolutely sorry that it happened for your 2 first orders that got handed over at the same time to USPS. It is for that reason that we refunded them.

We do take feedback seriously and we will follow-up it up to make sure the information is better communicated.

Have a good day.

Sincerely,
SPOD Team

RightWay Gear

This app is absolutely awesome! I love how it makes things so simple to design the items and publish to your store in a flash.

Needs Mutts

Customer Service is great! Print quality is not!
I was very excited that the SPOD app provided a more rounded customise option for my customers, without having to spend even more money on an app add-on. I was also impressed by the reviews in general. So I linked it to my store and spent the next THREE WEEKS developing and syncing products.
It was not until I ordered my first sample product (delivery time was fine) that I realised the print quality was totally unacceptable. I had used a simple graphic design on a women's premium long sleeved t-shirt. But the colours bled into one another and the smaller details were completely unrecognisable. Dreadful quality!
Perhaps my quality expectations are greater than other people. Although I doubt it. However, if I had just listened to the small percentage of reviewers who highlighted an issue with quality, I would have saved myself a wasted three weeks of work!
Yes, it may have been a dodgy print, but how many of my customers would also receive a similar quality? I couldn't risk the reputational damage to our young company.
My advice? Try it, but order yourself at least one decent sample STRAIGHT AWAY. Then you will know if the print quality is up to your personal standards, before potentially wasting so much time creating products that are simply not up to scratch. So disappointing.
SINCE THIS REVIEW, SPOD customer services have reached out to me. They are extremely friendly, approachable and helpful. There is much I like about SPOD in general, but for now I will continue to avoid it until I can be more sure about the quality consistency issues.

November 3, 2021

Hi Needs Mutts,

Thank you for taking the time to review our App.

I'm sorry you received a low-quality print. To what you are describing, it sounds like you received a print mistake. Have you already contacted our Customer Support? If you send them a picture of your product, they will be able to refund the faulty item.

This is not something that happens often, but I'm sorry that it had to happen for your first product. I understand that it is frustrating for you, after 3 weeks of work.

I will personally contact you to fix this issue together.

Sincerelly,

Your SPOD Team.

Fashion and Life Style

Very good and easy integration for the print on demand specialists.
with free design availability. Very good app i thank you.

The Torn Thorn

Super easy to use. I love that I can upload my unique designs to, ALL-TIME beloved, clothing items and accessories.

Roudbreck

App does not support bulk upload in the same way the spread shirt shop does. You need to create the products one by one. Why reinvent the wheel when you already have a great application on your online store. But worst of all, I just happened to lose all the information stored inside the shopify app including bills because I deleted the app. With other apps, everything stays stored in the cloud. I uninstalled the app because I was facing technical difficulties and I actually wanted to reinstall it after...worst idea of the day..how the fuck do I recover the products, order history and bills now?I need them for tax reasons!

October 27, 2021

Hi Roudbreck,

Thank you for your review.

The bulk upload for products is something we want to work on. However, it is a feature that we didn't take from SpreadShop due to limitations from the platform. Standard Shopify Users cannot upload an unlimited amount of variants, so giving the options to bulk-create items could cause some usability issues.

I'm sorry you lost the data once you deleted the app. By contacting our customer support, they will be able to send you all invoices that belong to you. When it comes to the products, we cannot save them in the Shopify App directly. However, if you create an account on our website and link your Shopify store to our SPOD App, all products will be saved.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,
Your SPOD Team

Blissful22

I love it more each time I use it. This is the first time I have used their designs, and there are more than I expected. Great work, SPOD!

deanseller.com

I used this app to boost my sales. This is a very helpful app. This app makes me happy and introduces my brand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64