SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

Cotton Sandy

When ordering the samples, it is sooo hard to get an update on where they are. I've been waiting 2 weeks now and still I can't get any update to the whereabouts. It's of course holding me up because I can't really begin until I've seen the products. Terrible

March 10, 2021

Hi Cotton Sandy,

I'm sorry you are having problems tracking your order. I can see that it is being processed at the customs and should be sent to you soon. If you still haven't received it by next week, please contact or customer service again, so we can refund it to you.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Kodiak-FX Apparel Co.

That was the easiest experience adding product into my store!!! Simply download the app and select the shirt, color, and image or even upload your image to create. So simple!!!

KRISTALLBOX

The best POD T-Shirt design App I've tried. Thank you SPOD Team, special thanks for the great FB Group!

Casus Belli

Perfect. Simple and easy to use and shipping prices are very good for Canadian and international orders.

Pastor Stephanie Maxwell-Robles Online Shopping Mall

So easy to use! I wish I had found you a whole lot sooner!! Glad to have you now! Thd process was so simple and user friendly. Thank you!!

SteffanoMaXX

Sehr einfach zu handhaben. Würde mir wünschen, dass man mehrere Kategorien (T-Shirt Damen- T-Shirt Herren) gleichzeitig designen kann.

Lemon+Blossom

I am enjoying the SPOD app. I find this app to be user friendly and is easy to use! So far so good!!

Justfabulousbrands

I like this app. It's very easy to use and great app to use to create great shirt. I would refer other about this app.

Barnyard Mugs

I tried out SPOD for on demand printing for mugs. While the sample colors and logo were perfect, the mug had black ink printed on that was not a part of the design. I am not sure how this passed quality check, as the black marks definitely stand out. Very disappointed in the mug I recieved.

March 10, 2021

Hi, Barnyard Mugs,

Sorry that you received a product that was not printed correctly. Please contact our customer service (support@spod.com) and send them a picture of the mug, so we can offer you a refund.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

We Are King David

THIS APP IS AMAZING! ITS RIDICULOUS HOW EASY IT IS FOR ME TO CREATE ANYTHING I IMAGINE UNLIKE OTHER APPS I'VE USED IN THE PAST! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!