SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand | Reviews

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Java Smugglers

Great, love it , make it , post sell it , roast it , repeat it, smash it, buy it , push it , happy me.

Spooky Cat Press

Not certain of the print quality each customer receives. I've received a few negative comments regarding the t-shirt print quality and SPODs customer service takes days to respond and does not offer replacements for poorly printed t-shirts. I have physical samples of each design that I sell and what my customers receive often are not the same quality. I'm still waiting for a response to my latest quality complaint and ready to give up on Spod.

June 8, 2021

Hi Spooky Cat Press,

Thank you for your review.

I'm really sorry this is the experience you've had with us so far. When it comes to customer service, we are working hard to make sure we can answer every email as quickly as we can, but we are aware that there is still a lot of place for improvement.

When it comes to the print quality, there shouldn't be any major differences between each print, so when it is the case, we will always be able to find a solution for you. It is currently not possible for us to send a replacement (but we want to add this feature) but we can offer you a refund so you can place the order again.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely
SPOD Team

JPademy

I use this app to help me design products for my online store. In addition to uploading my own designs, It has lots of graphics to choose from.

Midnight Overdrive

Great delivery time and an incredible quality on the prints. I absolutely love this app for the print on demand area of my business.

HometownKentucky

SPOD has been great for our unique idea of super local Kentucky t-shirts. It allows us to print up hundreds of different designs without any inventory. SPOD also kept right on ticking without a hitch throughout the pandemic so we didn't lose income. Thank you SPOD!!!

Extra Time Vintage

This app is our go-to for ink on garment printing. The shipping speed can't be matched. The new print type that heat presses on garments has been a huge help as well for those hard to print designs on dark garments. Prices are great too - they keep low prices that allow us to be able to offer free shipping to our customers.

Rebound Vintage Hoops

We have been using SPOD for over a year and really enjoy it! The variety of options is great and they are much faster at getting products out the door to the customers than all the other POD services we have tried. Customer services is awesome too so if a customer receives a bad product it is no cost to me to send them a replacement!

I Got Know How

Devastated. Spod had been good for me, worked well. Then today I see they increased the price of hoodies and almost doubled the cost of sending (not sure how they can justify this - did USPS double their postage price!?). Didn't receive any warning so couldn't adjust my listings. Thanks for nothing SPOD. Will probably look to wind this down.

May 27, 2021

Hi I Got Know How

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry that the price increase got you by surprise. However, we did communicate that price increase in multiple channels. We sent a newsletter to everyone signed up, we posted it on our Facebook page and Facebook Community and we added an article in our playbook: https://www.spod.com/playbook/news/new-product-prices-and-shipping-rates.

Shipping rates did increase on a global scale. Our shipping rates do not only cover postage but for handling too.

We are aware that low shipping cost is important for our merchants, and we are looking for alternatives to reduce those rates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
SPOD TEAM

Painted Love Apparel

I’ve been using SPODs app for my store and have had great experiences. I like their selection of products, fast turnaround time and great customer support. All of my apparel washes well and has not distorted or lost form. They have been very good to deal with when there’s been an issue. They are always actively improving the design interface to make the user experience better and I’ve seen huge strides in recent months. The flex print option is awesome and worth the small upgrade for even better quality print. Make sure you join the SPOD Facebook group for additional support as the admin is very quick to respond and get involved with troubleshooting. Let’s be clear, NO POD is perfect but this one tries and understands the needs of us as store owners. Looking forward to future improvements and upgrades from SPOD.

aboriginalshirts.com

After adding a lot of products to my store when I tried adding my credit card (Mastercard) to SPOD, it was declined. No reason given. All my hard work wasted.

May 20, 2021

Hi aboriginalshirts.com,

Thank you for your review. If you are having trouble with getting your payment method accepted, you can always contact our customer service to find a solution to your problem. We will always be there for assistance.

Sincerely