SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

NOOM31

very nice app and very recommend it .................................................................

In Love With Pits

Simple to use and design products. Recommended for beginners and experienced POD sellers. This app is a great addition to my store.

Printa Custom

First, I wish there was a function for customers to edit their photos in the same designer tool. Like incase they want a clear background or want to crop images into a circle or something. Second, with pixels and dpi nobody is really going to know what’s their image size dpi and pixels. If they can’t stretch it on the product they want, they’re just gonna close the website and here we go another lost customer. Third, the designer tool should really prime the products section, i think a lot of people are not aware once you’re in the designer studio that there is a section to choose other products. If these three conditions improve this will be the best POD out there. I wish your team all the best!

February 9, 2021

Hi Printa Custom,

Thank you for your review. I'll answer your points in the same order.

1) More functionality for the customizer is a great point, and we are already looking into it. However, with the current technology available, it is really hard to delete background from a picture automatically, without doing it manually with a graphic software.

2) You are absolutely right, here. We need a better way to show why a design can't be stretched, or what size it needs.

3) Here, this is already something you can do in your shop, with the help of deeplinking. You can find more information here: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020991794--How-does-deep-linking-work-with-the-Customizer#article

Thank you again for taking the time to review our app!

ZEROPHUCKS

While customer service was polite on the phone and responsive via email, my first sample was disastrous. It was a simple white hoodie with a black zero and some simple lettering on it. The color was so faded it was gray, not even close to black. I checked to see if there was something wrong with my settings and sent pics, but no, they replied that it was correct -- and that's how their digital print process worked. If they can't put a solid black on a white item, then half of my entire catalog won't work. I couldn't believe it. Will now have to shift to a whole other supplier for something that seems basic. Very troubling and frustrating (not to mention, it clearly doesn't match the spot mockup generator).

February 8, 2021

Hi ZEROPHUCKS,

I'm sorry the sample you received wasn't satisfactory. DTG is indeed a printing method that has a "vintage" kind of look. However, this shouldn't be gray, as you mentioned it. I would like you to contact me personally, so I can verify the sample you received. If there is a problem, we will need to fix it. You can write me here: shopify@spod.com.

Jean-Michel
Success Manager

Relax it Now

SPOD is really good and easy for a beginner also very fast to create a mock up and easy to get started.. Thanks SPOD!

MM6K

Love the app so far.
Integration wasn't too hard.
COGs are good.
And the turn around time from order to the item being sent out is great. Just waiting to see how the print looks on my first test order

Lees Cool Tees

When I started with Print on Demand I was using Printful for my Shopify store, however, I quickly realized that their prices were not competitive.
I switched to SPOD (Shopify print on demand) the prices were much better, however
after uploading 40 items I then tried to push them to Etsy. The SPOD images do not sync with Etsy and if you try to pin to pinterest the images are too small (Pinterest actually banned me because of this)
also the quantities do not sync with Etsy either. I would have to go thru the process of doing all new mockups and changing the inventory count which is lot of time wasted. I now use Printify which syncs to Etsy easily. Hope this helps anyone who is looking into a Print on demand business.

February 4, 2021

Hi Lees Cool Tees,

Thank you for your feedback. We are indeed currently not supporting Etsy & Pinterest. However, we are working on expanding our app to support other platforms. I hope you enjoyed the other aspect of our app and that you might come back soon, once it will be possible to use other platforms.

Have a great day!

ISQ INTERNATIONAL

So far I am enjoying it - it is taking some time to get used to all the features but it is working out pretty good so far. Thanks

Faith Life Gear

It is a very convenient and easy to use app for adding designs to my store. It has an intuitive design and easy to use.

3CROOKS

The Best App Ever, Navigating through is simple and classic,the best in the market at the moment and great art for designing.