SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Da Kandii Ladyy

I use this app for my apparel store. I greatly recommend this app. Fast production as well as fast shipping!!

Hello Da Kandii Ladyy,

Thank you for your great feedback, it's so good to hear that your're happy with our services.

Lori Lounge

This app was easy to use and affordable prices!!! I would definitely be using this moving forward. The mock up design for the website was great.

Hello Lori Lounge,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, we're very glad to hear that you are happy with the app and look forward to supporting your business!

Feed my Soul & More

THE BEST APP YOU CAN GET IN MY OPION QUICK FAST AND EASY TO MAKE IM LOVING THIS ALOT I GIVE IT A 10 STARS

Hello Feed my Soul & More,

What a great review, thank you so much for giving us your feedback!

GritSox

You guys really suck! Your processing time s**ks, 4 days nothing, Called and told not done. screwed up the logo and won't fix. sending at some point worthless samples. Robert you're talking out of your Arse! I called and spoke with this woman and was told wrong logo used and nothing she would do about it. This after she said still in production. And after I emailed you guys twice within minutes of placing order to verify logo. No response from anyone and I emailed twice. Told be to accept it as is. Feckless Employee!!!! You guys are Horrible! You should quite doing feedback that is is false. Take responsibility for lame A** service. Can't wait to see the crappy products.

October 2, 2020

Hey GritSox,

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way and would love if we can find a solution for this issue. As we are in mail contact, let's move the topic there.
Still, for the wider audience, some context is needed:
* You uploaded and placed an order with a mainly black design on a dark grey shirt. It should be clear, that this is not an ideal color combination. Still some merchants create such kind of designs on purpose. We therefore can't question such orders.
* Also, according to the order tracking you did not receive the shirt yet as it was shipped in Oct. 1st. With this I do not understand how you know that the design is not exactly as you ordered.

We love our merchants and support them in any way we can. Still it would be presumptuous if we question everything they do.

Freedom Station Trading Post

Very user friendly with a reliable shipping time. Loving this app and all the flexibility that our customers enjoy!

Shopping technica

I enjoy a lot using this app even though from the selection of lots of pictures which has for pre defect in the same place.

Reapers Village

designed a ton of products on here and even ordered a few tests and everything was perfect. shipping was even really fast I wasn't expecting my products to get to me for at least 2 or more weeks came in 6 days. very pleased with this app.

Zappy Tees

I just love this app. It does what it is suppose to do and the customer service is great. My only issue: It would be nice if they offered tier discounts for those wanting a dozen or more of the same design. But for a shirt or few at a time, they are one of the best.

bunlyshop

SPOD has good communication, but the backend on shipping isnt the best, the free shipping took 4+ months (and no one had any info on the whereabouts), i asked for a refund because 4 months is unacceptable, but no refund provided. Also some of the prints were a bit shoddy.

September 28, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for the review. We are sorry that you experienced trouble with the shipping of the order. I would like to point out that the issue is in the Canadian Customs process and not with SPOD. The customs process is unfortunately not very reliable nor fast by any means.
The order was placed on July 4th (not 4 month ago) and was shipped on July 9th (due to holidays). After it was shipped we rely on the shipping providers and the customs process as any other provider does.

In our documentation I can't find any request for a refund so I assume this was why none has been processed. Just did this now so that you do not have to pay for the flawed customs process.

Drunkenimports

I thought that spod was the BEST! we have had plenty of orders placed through them. I had a customer reach out to me and ask for the tracking number on an order, I decided to go take a look...As I went to look I saw we got charged $20.00 for shipping!!!!! on a single shirt. The shipping costs are absolutely insane ! DO NOT USE

September 28, 2020

Hi Drunkenimports,

Thank you for the review. I checked your orders and see that you place all orders as express orders. This naturally results in higher shipping cost compared to using standard shipping. We'll reach out to you to help you setting up your shop correctly.