SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Defined Minds

I personally love the quality of the hoodies I have on my site along with the long sleeves however; it takes way too long compared to other apps to upload products. What I mean is that every time you want to upload a product you have to redo the tags, pricing, title of the product etc. I personally would love for a "copy option" then you can just edit the title, and design and boom all done. I use the same front design for one of my collections on my site but the back is different since its just a logo on the front. I'd love it if they could just implement a better "use product as template" I've asked over several weeks ago and said they will look into it. Still nothing. If this changes, I would put way more products on here. Soon I go live with my site, and this just takes way too long as of right now to upload designs. I personally have over 100 designs for one of my collections that we have worked hard on.

Hello Defined Minds,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We spoke with the developers and indeed, this is planned to be implemented in January - we're sorry that is hasn't been possible to do this before. It was due to a release freeze over the holiday season. Hopefully, when the release is done, you'll find the app easier to work with. :) Thank you!

Florian Winkelmann

I am also very disappointed. The print quality on my sample order for shirts and caps was really faint/pallid. I´m still waiting for a customer support feedback. A white print on a black snapback is really realy bad and you can see the stitches through the print. My sample shirt, designed with front and backprint, came without the backprint. I would not recommend SPOD at the moment.

Hello Florian Winkelmann,

Thank you for leaving your honest review. We're very sorry to hear that you were so disappointed in our print quality, however, we could not find a message with the email address connected to your account. Have you maybe mistakenly reached out to Shopify and not us? Please make sure to send the request to service-eu@spod.com again in that case so that they can issue a refund and open a case with production over the missing print and bad print quality. Also, please bear in mind that our customer service colleagues had some time off over Christmas (including the 24th) and the same holds for New Year's (31.12. and 01.01.) which also delays responses. You can find this information also in our FAQ: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016383694-What-Are-SPOD-s-Working-Hours-and-Holidays-#article

For the cap, our recommendation is currently to use flex or flock printing, as it is much more suitable for these kinds of products: https://www.spod.com/playbook/news/flex-and-flock-now-available.
Perhaps, after the refund was issued, you might want to try another sample order with a different printing technique.

Dope Panels

Best print on demand company I have used. Fastest turn around, so far. Easy integrations with Shopify. !t's the only app I have found that could run virtually on auto pilot. Others apps require me to perform more tasks for each order and often have difficulties tracking orders.

jam catalogue

I so far have only used SPOD to create a flexfit hat design, fortunately I ordered a couple to check the print quality. After several weeks, the order finally arrived and I was majorly disappointed. My design was transferred via a low quality heat transfer film, very low resolution, weak colors, and the transfer film is visible against the black material of the cap. Super low quality printing and a waste of materials and time. If this one product reflects the quality of work that SPOD produces, then I would not recommend them. I certainly would not trust them to create products for my customers. Minus 5 stars.

Hello jam catalogue,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest review, we're very sorry to hear that you were so disappointed in our services for your cap business. We do hope that you reached out to customer service over this, since it's vital to have these cases reported so that we can push for improvement in the printing processes of these products. If you ever decide to give it another go, the flock print might be the better choice for caps as with this printing technique, the designs are cut from a foil and pressed on and, thanks to its velvety quality, it has a bit of a feel of embroidery.
As you say, one product does not reflect our general quality standards. Thank you for reporting this.

Stream Gear

Great pricing, good variety of products and the easiest most intuitive design process I have ever used for a POD app. Doesn't over complicate, made the complicated process of placing apparel in my store... easy.

ARREST THESE COPS

I love this! Thanks for helping me develop my new brand. I find this easy and convenient and I am ready to make sales!

HomeSweetHomee

Very fast fulfillment, reliable. Great quality products. Easy to use app. ..........................

Canvas Portal

They show you a mockup that looks like it has a decent print size for a christmas sweater. Actual print size is WAY smaller. Final product looks like shit. This is blatant false advertising. Cost me allot of bad reviews. You should be able to trust that what they show you is what you get! Actual print size is literally 50% of what they showed. Can't trust them

December 22, 2020

Hello Canvas Portal,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're very sorry to hear that you were not happy with us. However, we were also slightly confused as it seems your shop is doing rather well and you are still sending us many orders. If you had any grievances with print results, we hope that you contacted our customer service at service@spod.com so that they could help you out and were able to raise the issue with production - only this way can we improve quality control.
On the matter of 'what you see is what you get', maybe this FAQ article is also helpful: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019511033-Differences-in-Colors-Monitor-vs-T-Shirt#article.

Chery Rose

great app. easy to use. straight forward and very understandable. within my first use i was able to produce my first design.

Wear Your Pride Sales

I really love SPOD's user interface, it is super easy to use and very compatible with my store! The quality of items they carry is very high, and the printing looks great. The only feature that I wish it had was to bulk import products, and to have multiple products under one listing. I.e., if I wanted one design to be available on 5 different types of shirts, it would be nice if I could have just one product listing with a drop down menu for shirt type as well as size and colour, instead of having to make 5 different products. :) Otherwise, I'm very happy!!