SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand | Reviews

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Steel Resolve Trading Co.

Easy to learn and get creative with. Really enjoying it! Looking forward to kicking out some cool shirts! Thank you!

Seqanaleqa Boarding Co.

So far So Good! Senga Na Lenga! Am very impressed with the products and customer service! Easy to make orders etc!

Lvvishop

为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计

robifynow

5 Start. No question. Price quality ease of use product quality definitely recommend this POD for any store.

Cupcakes Not War

I used this app to help me add cool products to my store. Super simple. Addin gmore products now. Give it a try.

cgnfuchur - Frank Gerschau

So far everything is great, the creation of mockups with its design and the integration into shopify is excellent. Only if you need additional mockups afterwards, e.g. if you want to show the print on the back, I haven't been able to do that so far.

SOELEPHANT

Better printing areas! Not only that, but I can update products that I've already placed on my store- instead of having to erase them! And 48 hours to have products pressed, I love that. I'm definitely digging SPOD!

P.A.I.N Clothing & Entertainment

I love the placement and the mockups that come within this app. I also love the built in descriptions and size charts. It is a bit pricey but nonetheless worth it!

Love & Pawsitivity

Quality controls are very poor. Have had multiple returns due to misprints or damage. Worst off all, the lack of quality controls ruined our shot of our first wholesale retail partnership. First bulk order lost in the mail. Second order arrived with 20% of products damaged beyond use and one product from someone else’s order.

Java Smugglers

Great, love it , make it , post sell it , roast it , repeat it, smash it, buy it , push it , happy me.