SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Linebreakers

it's amazing it is really taking off for us now I cant wait to see where it leads. took a minute to get it all set up the way we want but now its good to go.

Hi Linebreakers,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, it's amazing to hear that you are happy with us and we are very much look forward to supporting you and your growing business.

MUZAKIZLYPH

SO FAR SO GOOD just started with spod, and shopify. trying to get my brand noticed on a large scale, nation wide is the goal.

Hello MUZAKIZLYPH,

Thank you for reviewing our app, we're happy that you chose us for your business and look forward to supporting you in any way we can.

coatsnhose

So far so good. I just installed this app and it's already easier to use than the other more popular app. These prices are almost half of what the other app is charging.

Hello coatsnhose,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we're glad to hear that the app is working well for you so far and look forward to supporting you and your business.

DestinyTeeDesign

Just uploaded my first shirt. The process was very easy and lowed well. Going to upload more of my products for maximum use. A+ so far.

Hi DestinyTeeDesign,
Thank you for the feedback, we're happy that everything is working well for you so far!

Boca Gaspar

I've tried several POD companies and SPOD is hands-down the best of the group. Print quality is great, prices are fair and the production time is fast. There isn't much more you could ask for.

Fun Pet Designs

Nice variety of products. Customize feature made me utilize spod for almost all of my products. Only improvement I would suggest is the ability to export/integrate with Etsy.

HalloweenGaiters.com

This is an amazing way to add quality merchandise to my store. I like that they offer organic products, but I hate that they make me continuously write this review until I hit 100 char actors. That's weak.

Cy Ahora

It was simple to use just waiting to see a sample hope it arrives soon cannot wait to see the finished product as well.

www.10shirts.dk

So far so good. Havn´t launched my shop 10shirts.dk yet (10 is pronounced "tee" in Danish, hence the name), but the possibilities with SPOD are incredible. Just love that they have launched an EU version. I just wish that facemasks would be a part of the catalogue soon!

ShoppingErlebnis

i really like these app.... with a lot of inspiration...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
es gibt viele vorlagen, die man verwenden kann und das kostenlos!!! danke dafür!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!