SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Gear Up Trading Post

Awesome POD provider. I used to use Printful but switched to SPOD after it was taking 3 weeks for my customers to get their products from Printful. SPOD said they could do it in 48 hours and they have been true to their word. Everything has been printed with great quality and their prices are much better as well.

Hello Gear Up Trading Post,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, it's so great to hear that you are happy with us and that we managed to meet your and your customer's expectations so far! We hope to continue to do so, especially during the upcoming peak season when things might get rough and we might experience delays - if you ever have questions or concerns, feel free to get in touch! Thank you!

Etsy Store

I sent the ticket but I have not seen a reply. I can't handle big orders and no one will support me.

Hello Etsy Store,

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with our services but please be fair and truthful in your assessment of it: I've had a look at your conversations with our customer service and you usually received answers within 24 hours or your enquiry, unless there was a weekend when our support team is not in the office.
Please make sure that our replies to you are not routed to your spam folder. Thank you.

Dakoda Goods

Very Easy to set up and to design my products! I like that it gives you design templets already on top of my designs as well. Very cool

Hello Dakoda Goods,
Thank you so much for reviewing our app, we're happy to hear that you find it easy to use and look forward to supporting your business.

AntiViCo

APP works great and is really fast. Intuitive handling! missing masks .............................................................................

Hello AntiViCo,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, we're happy that it works well for you and your business so far. We assume that you are referring to the missing masks for the EU assortment, we're hoping to be adding these soon.

Rasika Designs

Super negative experience with SPOD, Did a samples order 2 months ago, and it never showed up. Yesterday contacted them for a refund since it is clearly lost and the tracking they gave me doesn't return any information in my country's post system. Their answer was they won't refund it since it has arrived in my country over a month ago. Just be aware of how things work with them... Won't ever trust my client's orders to anyone who's acting like this, and will never work with them again.

Hello Rasika Designs,

We're very sorry to hear that you had such bad experiences with us. Indeed, we can only offer tracking for international Express shipping, not for the standard shipping, and in cases such as yours, parcels almost always get delayed at the customs department of the shipping country. We understand your frustration that we as the fulfiller cannot refund for the potential failures on behalf of the shipper. Of course, we will be taking your feedback into consideration, hoping to improve our services. All the best for you and your enterprise!

Threaded Wit

Honestly the app works great, the products are fulfilled quickly, they have the best women's sizing apparel of any of the PODs I've tried, and the quality has been exceptional. On the rare occurrence that the print doesn't go as planned I have had no issue getting an immediate refund. No complaints here.

Hello Threaded Wit,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review, we're so glad to hear that you're happy with the app and our services even on occasions when things didn't work out as planned right away.

Purdie Photography Designs

I really like using Spod and of all their tshirts I have received to wear as samples, only one has worn the printing off after a few washes. They have lovely material for their tops and the app is easy to use. Be good if you could edit a design once it's made but apart from that, Spod is a great company and POD manufacturer.

Hello Purdie Photography Designs,

Thank you for your review of our app, we're grateful that you gave us such a good rating even though there were some troubles with the prints - please feel free to always get in touch with customer service if this happens, so we can offer a refund and make sure to get in touch with the production teams to improve our services. Thank you!

Just For Shirts And Grins

This app is very easy to use and intuitive. I just published my first design and will begin migrating other designs using this tool.

Chocolate Unicorns

So far, its very easy to use; Ive only made one product thus far but look forward to using the application further.

OneSource Blues

I use this app because it s really fast to customize new products and upload them to nmy shopify store.