SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof Print-On-Demand. Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat.

Jack Cook llc

Awesome experience! I really enjoyed navigating the site and products. The design process was simple and enjoyable seeing my design come to life and having the reassurance that SPOD will be a great fit for the growth of my company.

June 26, 2020

Hello Jack Cook llc,

Thank you so much for your great review of our app, it's so good to hear that you found it easy to use, especially since uncomplicated usability is one of our key objectives. We're happy to be part of your business and to support you in your future ventures.

Madame Isabelle

I have been looking for a long time for a satisfactory Print-On-Demand service application. SPOD is just perfect! Speed, quality, but above all, EXCELLENT customer service !!! It's so important! They respond quickly to emails, they help when necessary, they ensure good monitoring of their products, really, I have nothing to complain about! Even in COVID-19 times, their service is fast and efficient! Thanks SPOD!

June 26, 2020

Hello Madame Isabelle,

Thank you for your lovely feedback, we're so glad that you are happy both with the app and our services. We look very much forward in supporting you and your business in the future in whichever way you need.

Beauty With A Booty Fitness

I actually really like this app, it's easy to use and has most of what I am looking for! I would suggest this to anyone looking for a good dropshipping company

Hello Beauty With A Booty Fitness,

Thank you for the kind review, it's great to hear that you find the app easy to use and that we can support you and your growing business. If you have any suggestions for us, feel free to let us know at support@spod.com, we're always keen on knowing how we can improve our service.

Peanuts Shops

It is my life now! So many different things to use to help your business grow! Awesome app. The ease of getting started down to the processing and shipping of your orders

Hello Peanuts Shops,

What a great feedback, thank you for this! We're excited to hear the usability of the app works so well for you and to be part of your business venture. We'll be happy to be supporting you in any way we can.

The Off Store au

It's really cool and simple app its grate. It's really helpful for upcoming entrepreneurs. I'm really love this

Hello The Off Store au,

Thank you for the great review, it's good to hear that you find the app easy to use, which is what we're always aiming for. Glad to be part of your business!

Pets in Wonderland

I like the fact that we have a gallery logo and designs for people like me who are not designers , its easy to use thanks

Hello Pets in Wonderland,

Thank you for submitting the great feedback, it's always good to hear what functionalities work for our merchants. We look forward to supporting you and your business.

IERROS

The Women's Cropped Tshirts are always SOLD out. Spoke to them a number of times and it's the same problem. Spod; I don't have a product to sell if your T-shirts are always sold out. At the moment I'm writing this, there is no medium and small in the Women's cropped T-shirt. People have been to my site and been asking why Everything is sold out. SPOD can you please explain? Getting ready to pull the plug.!

Hello IERROS,

Thank you for your feedback, we're so sorry to hear that your are affected by the dificulties we are experiencing with the suppliers for some of our products. The feedback we have from the supplier for the cropped t-shirts in deep-heather is that they will be in stock again at the end of June, all other color variants should be avilable in all sizes. Apologies that we cannot give you a more precise outlook on this.
If there's anything else we can do, feel free to get in touch at support@spod.com anytime.

Sleeko Store

I used the for my t-shirt designs. It easy to use, configure and to put orders. One thing that I find very very difficult is to navigate between orders since you removed the left and right arrows. Would be nice a feature to filter by name and find easier an older order

Hello Sleeko Store,

Thank you for your feedback and the insights, it's great to hear that the usability works for you and also to get your suggestions for improvement. We will pass them along and are happy about receiving any and all thoughts on how to make our app better and easier to use. You can also get in touch any time at support@spod.com.

Cttcreationsus

anazing app good products intuituve plataform , cant wait to start making orders with you. very good tool

Hello Cttcreationsus,

Thank you for leaving this kind feedback, we're very happy you found the app easy to use, and are looking forward to supporting you and your business.

Custom30

So far the easiest app i've used! Hope to see how well it works with my business and looking forward to being a long time customer!

Hello Custom30,

Thank you for your feedback, it's so good to hear that you like the usability of our app. We're also looking forward to a fun and successful partnership with you.