SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Lulu Games

So far, nothing but praise for SPOD. We had moved over to SPOD from a different POD service which started out great but the quality fell over time. We did our due diligence this time and ordered samples in a few different styles of t-shirt. We landed on the Spreadshirt Premium Organic shirt - it's so soft and the colour saturation on the screens are GORGEOUS.

Thank you SPOD!

September 4, 2020

Yes, the organic premium is amazing. This is also the shirt I order most. Even some w/o print just for the fit and the fabric.

Patriot Threads

Awesome! Can't wait until it works with mobile. You guys offer a lot of different clothing styles and options.

fittstudios

I like the colours of the t shirts & I really like the retail prices :)
100 characters
100 characters

September 4, 2020

Damn character requirement ;)
Happy that you like our assortment. We are constantly adding to also keep up with the trends and wishes of our merchants.

Groundwork Enterprise

I used this service to create some hats and they made a lot of mistakes in the embroidery and I'm out money for a product I can't sell to a customer who ordered it.

August 31, 2020

Hi Groundwork Enterprise,

We checked your account and we don't see any orders from your Shopify store, and SPOD does not have embroidery. Is it possible you left the review that was meant for another app? If there is anything we can do to help please feel free to reach out support@spod.com and we would be happy to help!

Rep Your Merch

great app, very easy to use, good pricing, great product selection, great product quality, super fast shipping

Thank you for the review.
We are very happy to hear that you are satisifed with our assortment, pricing and usability. Our UX designer loves to read such things.

Fun Fabulous Designs

So incredibly easy to upload designs. There is no in between with POD's, they either have a super easy to use interface or you have to go around the world to get your design uploaded and looking right. SPOD falls into the first category.

September 4, 2020

Our UX designer just received a screenshot of this review. I can hear him squeak with pleasure.

GeargaloreCanada

My product are not syncing to my store. I am constantly getting error messages. Failed error message. This app is not working properly

August 31, 2020

Hi GeargaloreCanada,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, we got in contact via e-mail on how to fix this issue. It seems there was some downtime with Shopify when you installed which led to a broken install. A quick uninstall and reinstall fixed the issue!

Light Works Wonders

Super easy to use. I just got through this process way quicker than another drop ship website, I can’t wait to explore it more.

Freeebird Activewear

It is so cool that there are hundreds of designs to choose from so you don't have to create your own. Easy to create

noyume

I like how easy it is to use this app but I really hate that the items I want are always either low in stock or not in stock at all. For example, a pink hoodie would have only 10 of size large in stock but nothing else so I can't sell anything.