SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Ratio Designs

So far nice and simple, just made my first t shirt. It appeared on my catolouge instantly. going to order one and see how it looks!

SKATEcards

This is amazing. I can't believe there's a print on demand service like this. It's so easy to use... I feel like I'm cheating at life a little.

H21 online

Hätte ich gewusst, dass Ihr noch eigene Werbung für spreadshirt dem Kunden dazulegt und ich dadurch Kunden verliere, hätte ich die App niemals benutzt!

August 26, 2021

Hallo H21 online,

Danke für Ihre Bewertung.

Das sollte nicht der Fall sein. Können Sie sich direkt mit mir in Verbindung setzen und mir die Bestellnummer schicken, die die Werbung für Spreadshirt enthielt? Ich werde die Situation an unsere Produktion eskalieren lassen, damit sich dieses Problem nicht wiederholt.

Wir können dann auch darüber sprechen, wie wir eine Lösung für Ihre Situation finden.

Sie können mich direkt unter jean-michel@spod.com kontaktieren.

Liebe Grüße

Jean-Michel Poupart
Success Manager SPOD

Old Mill Productions

I can't believe how helpful this app is. I've been messing around with setting up print-on-demand storefronts, but having it built in to my own website is so much easier.

Inaflashwrightpro

Just getting started but this app is so easy to use! Very pleased with the options, layout and publishing direct to integration website.

Team Room Design

DO NOT USE! The app is very user friendly, but their products are garbage. There is no quality control on their printing and about 30% of my products have huge mistakes in them and my business has taken a huge hit because of it.

August 23, 2021

Hi Team Room Design,

Thank you for taking the time to review our App.

I'm sorry that you didn't receive what you expected. Have you already contacted our customer support about those issues? We take any quality issues really seriously and we use examples we receive from you to inform our productions and learn from them.

I'll get in touch with you to make sure we can find a solution together.

Sincerely,
Jean-Michel Poupart
Success Manager

Galvatraz

Product and quality vary order to order. I'm sadly disappointed with most sample orders I get from them. I have been looking for other suppliers that offer the same options they do. Hopefully they can get better and turn out better quality.

August 13, 2021

Hi Galvatraz,

Thank you for your honest review. I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with our quality. Have you already contacted our customer support about it? If there is a problem with the quality of a product, they will be able to report it and find a solution with you. You can contact them here: support@spod.com.

SPOD Team

Ayssam store

easy and nice I like it ..
very nice..
it easy app to design a good t shirt..
thanks.................

Orcam CS

VERY USER FRIENDLY APP! ! COMPETITIVE PRICES AND EXTREMELY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE! DONT MISS THE CUSTOMIZER OPTION FOR YOUR STORE.

Iaunna's Bridal

I use this app and it is really nice. I ordered something and the product came in about 2 weeks at the most.