SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Rebound Vintage Hoops

We have been using SPOD for over a year and really enjoy it! The variety of options is great and they are much faster at getting products out the door to the customers than all the other POD services we have tried. Customer services is awesome too so if a customer receives a bad product it is no cost to me to send them a replacement!

I Got Know How

Devastated. Spod had been good for me, worked well. Then today I see they increased the price of hoodies and almost doubled the cost of sending (not sure how they can justify this - did USPS double their postage price!?). Didn't receive any warning so couldn't adjust my listings. Thanks for nothing SPOD. Will probably look to wind this down.

May 27, 2021

Hi I Got Know How

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry that the price increase got you by surprise. However, we did communicate that price increase in multiple channels. We sent a newsletter to everyone signed up, we posted it on our Facebook page and Facebook Community and we added an article in our playbook: https://www.spod.com/playbook/news/new-product-prices-and-shipping-rates.

Shipping rates did increase on a global scale. Our shipping rates do not only cover postage but for handling too.

We are aware that low shipping cost is important for our merchants, and we are looking for alternatives to reduce those rates.

Thank you for your understanding.

SPOD TEAM

Painted Love Apparel

I’ve been using SPODs app for my store and have had great experiences. I like their selection of products, fast turnaround time and great customer support. All of my apparel washes well and has not distorted or lost form. They have been very good to deal with when there’s been an issue. They are always actively improving the design interface to make the user experience better and I’ve seen huge strides in recent months. The flex print option is awesome and worth the small upgrade for even better quality print. Make sure you join the SPOD Facebook group for additional support as the admin is very quick to respond and get involved with troubleshooting. Let’s be clear, NO POD is perfect but this one tries and understands the needs of us as store owners. Looking forward to future improvements and upgrades from SPOD.

aboriginalshirts.com

After adding a lot of products to my store when I tried adding my credit card (Mastercard) to SPOD, it was declined. No reason given. All my hard work wasted.

May 20, 2021

Hi aboriginalshirts.com,

Thank you for your review. If you are having trouble with getting your payment method accepted, you can always contact our customer service to find a solution to your problem. We will always be there for assistance.

Sincerely

Balancevie

I used this app and they never shipped my orders. Lack of response and total slow everything is just disappointing. Horrible and a true waste of money.

May 20, 2021

Hi Balancevie,

I'm sorry that your order never was sent. I can at least see that you were able to cancel it, so the amount was never captured. We did have some minor issues with some orders, but those should now be all fixed. You can always contact our customer service for assistance.

Comixque

I am so incredibly disappointed. My first sample order was fine, so I ordered a big $300+ order. SPOD never put my contact information on the package, so when FedEx tried to contact them for duties, they never responded, and the package has been in a holding pattern for 6 weeks. I have now paid the duties and the package is just plain lost. I contacted SPOD about this, and they took no responsibility, and I am now out a significant amount of money, with no merch. Another smaller order did arrive, but it is unsellable. Completely washed out and hideous, not even close to my previous sample order in quality. I am just heartbroken and now have no way to recoup the costs.

May 19, 2021

Hi Comixque. Thank you for your feedback.

For the washed-out shirt you received, have you contacted our customer service? Send them a picture of your product and we will be able to find a solution for you. support@spod.com.

I'm sorry that you faced some issues with your international parcels. Unfortunately, as we are based in the US, depending on the size of your order, sometimes imports taxes will be applied for that parcel. This is not something we can influence at the moment. We are looking into ways to improve that process, but it is something currently out of our hands.

We apologies for the inconvenience.

Children's Green Planet

I just wish that their print quality were better, because I tested out several orders me as a client and the print quality are very disappointing. I loved the application and the look of the product in my store, but in the end the result was terrible. I am so sorry after so much work, I have to find a better service. I will not recommend this quality to my clients. .

May 19, 2021

Hi, Children's Green Planet,

I'm sorry this is the experience you've had with our prints. Have you reported the low-quality prints to our customer service? Please send them a picture of the prints so we can find the best solution for you.

There is a lot of different factors that can influence the quality of the print, and this is something we can support you with.

Thank you for the review and have a wonderful day,

In Bloom Accessories

It’s such a shame that this app is so terrible, because their prices are great. Every time I try to contact customer service either they dont reply or when they do, they reply with nonsense that has nothing to do with my issue. 24-48 hrs production time? I placed an order 7 days ago and another 3 days ago and NOTHING. I wouldnt trust them with my businesse’s reputation.

May 18, 2021

Hi In Bloom Accessories,

I'm sorry that you couldn't get a hold of our customer service. I would be more than happy to help you solve the issues that you are facing.
Unfortunately, I can't see any orders in your account. Would you please send me a screenshot of those orders, their IDs, or any relevant information?

You can write me at shopify@spod.com.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jean-Michel
Success Manager at SPOD

Organic Justice

The app is fine, but the product is absolutely horrendous. The printing on every shirt with other designs were all faded and the poorest quality I have EVER seen. If it is not resolved, I will completely delete the app and NEVER use SPOD again because their printers are HORRIBLE. No person can build a successful business with this type of quality...or lack there of. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS APP.

May 12, 2021

Hi Organic Justice,

thank you for your review. I'm sorry this is the experience you had so far with our product. Did you already contact our customer service about it? Please send them pictures of the shirt you received or your customer received, so we can find a solution for you. support@spod.com

AuroraSoul

Love it. Great prices and solid service. Quality is good and seemingly getting better. Diverse product selection.