SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dktw Clothing

We've been using SPOD since we opened the online store 2 years ago. We've had it all happen so here are our experiences. One of our orders was sent out a couple sizes too large, sent pics and the order info to SPOD and they corrected it by sending the correct size. However that same order was then lost or stolen by usps (not surprising). We then ordered a few products and personally delivered that order one state away. A few of the prints look to be low quality but nothing substantial. Placement used to be an issue as it was such a small area but has since gotten better! Pricing isn't ideal on some items but we've managed to weed out products that shrink or lose color and have found some quality products for a decent price. As a previous review mentioned, the shipping isn't helping any store make money right now. Overall It is an easy app to use, just be selective on your products and read those reviews as well. Consistency is key SPOD.

March 18, 2022

Hi Dktw Clothing,

Thank you for this detailed review and for working with us over the past 2 years. Feedbacks like yours are really important to us, and help us improve.
I will make sure that what you described about our print quality, placement, and shipping pricing structure is taken into consideration by the responsible teams.

Great to have you on board!
Your Spod Team

Tiny Tots +

I've been using the app for a month and change, and I absolutely love it, I like the quality of the designs, (some of the print areas could be a bit bigger), but I work around it, the prices are fair and quality of the fabric looks awesome, I like the design options, I love the color quality (hoping it prints on the fabric as vibrant), awesome app! My only concern is the shipping, it is really high and I lost some customers because of this. I live in the Turks and Caicos and we have to pay U.S taxes, shipping, pay for it to be shipped here, then pay another fee to clear the item. So I'm really praying that something works out soon, as they would really like to order. :)

KOM KEEP ON MOVIN

I want to start off by saying I love this company, the products the quality the customer service, and all are top tier. But my biggest gripe is the shipping, i understand that the price of shipping depends on (Shipping price is based solely upon order value ). Is there a way that I could work around this? I find it unfair for customers to pay 100 dollars for two items, for example, 2 hoodies valued at 50 dollars, then to have to pay taxes as well as 17 dollars for shipping. Why is the shipping so high ?? if an item is valued at 100.01 dollars then having to pay 28.75 for shipping is absurd.

MISC. SHOP

I have been using this app for a while now. Still learning more about them. They have some great quality products. The fulfillment prices are very cheap especially for the products I currently use. They have great customer service and I recommend them too as well if interested in print-on-demand service.

ZERMANK Apparel

Overall, I'm satisfied with the products and prices from this supplier. However, there is no way to sync the different shipping tiers from SPOD to the store via the app. SPOD offers 3 tiers of shipping: Standard, Premium and Express. However, I can only select the type of shipping I want if I place orders via the app. If a customer places an order via the store, the app assumes that the order shipping is standard (even if I have set different tiers in my own shipping methods on my store). According to Shopify's Support Team, SPOD needs to activate "App Shipping Profiles" in order for the correct shipping method to be allocated to each order.

January 13, 2022

Hi ZERMANK Apparel,

Thank you for your feedback and I'm happy you are satisfied with our products and prices.

When it comes to the shipping profiles, we currently do not use the "App Shipping Profiles" but we are working on implementing it. However, it is possible to use the different shipping tiers for your customers, without placing the order yourself. You can find all the information here: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020928319-How-can-I-configure-my-shipping-rates-for-Shopify-

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support: support@spod.com

Your Spod Team

Muntu Wear

SPOD hinterlegte in einer Bestellung meiner Kundin eigene Werbematerial. Das ist einfach traurig und unverantwortlich. Stattdessen sollte SPOD ermöglichen, dass Verkäufer ihre Pakete mehr personalisieren können und somit die Qualität steigern. Das kennt man bei anderen Betreibern auch schon. * Update: SPOD-Mitarbeiter haben sich zeitnah gemeldet und den Fehler beseitigt. Solche Proaktivität kann man nur willkommen heißen. Ich hoffe, eine Personalisierung der Paketen wird bald kommen.

January 13, 2022

Hallo Muntu Wear,

vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung.

Es tut mir sehr leid, dass dies passiert ist. Dies ist nicht etwas, das hätte passieren sollen.

Ich werde Sie direkt kontaktieren, um dieses Problem zu lösen.

Zu Ihrem anderen Punkt: Wir arbeiten daran, die Personalisierung der Pakete für Sie zu ermöglichen. Diese Option ist auf unserer Roadmap.

Nochmals vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Jean-Michel Poupart
Success Manager

lokgienow

AWFUL !!! We have two stores connected with them. I used to send this guys most of our orders in 2020 about 80%, now they are getting 10% even less, their prices increased a lot, their customer service is awful, if they send a bad print to the customer they will not care in giving a refund or sending a replacement. In our first store an order was more than 10 days in production and never shipped even after calling customer support 3 times and sending more than 5 emails. DO NOT WORK WITH THEM! Go with Printify, their customer service is a looot better and at least they care, prices are good enough, Monster Digital in Printify is great quality and they take care of the customer when a bad printing is sent.

January 11, 2022

Hi lokgienow,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that this is the experience you had with us. To be sure I can help you and find the reasons behind those delays and problems, I will contact you personally by email.

Those issues are certainly not something we want, so your feedback on it is really important to us.

Sincerely
Jean-Michel Poupart
Success Manager

Made in the EighTees

Horrible. We are a print on demand DTG company ourselves and used them to print just our long sleeves and hoodies as it is very expensive to house all the inventory for every different variant we offer. I would give them 1 star but there are some things that are decent. My customers have had issues with nearly every order. Garments damaged upon receipt, loose threads, holes, etc. Prints are complete trash. As a DTG company ourselves we can see that they obviously do not have any quality control OR have a lack of knowledge in the pre-treating and curing process. We have had numerous garments where the print is rubbing off after the first or second wash. Even garments that did not require pretreat and were black ink only were not cured properly and the ink came right off. Their Spreadshirt brand apparel is nice quality but runs extremely small, especially in womans. This is a huge turn off as we have had many returns due to incorrect sizing. This is partly due to customers not looking at the size chart, so I don't blame Spreadshirt 100% for this. Their customizer is mediocre, it's hard to determine proper design placement from the collar and only one size of the image can be imported, therefore leaving every size S-5X having the same size printed image. For example, a small shirt may require an 8" wide image but an 8" wide image on a 3X looks ridiculous. You would think there would be some kind of human interaction involved in production to ensure that the ratio of image to shirt size is correct, but they claim this is not possible with their system. I can assure you it is possible as we use the exact same equipment and it's so simple to resize an image that our grade school children who frequently operate our equipment can do it. The only thing that I can say that they did right is they were always prompt at refunding damaged or misprinted items. We also will give them top honors for their speed, they definitely are the fastest POD service. Sometimes they were even faster than us and our turnaround is typically 24 hours from the order placement to slapping a shipping label on the product. Maybe they need to focus on quality control instead of speed. We are just simply tired of disappointing our customers and processing refunds and replacements. App deleted. We will continue to print in house as we do not have these issues.

January 3, 2022

Hi Made in the EighTees,

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry you faced such problems concerning your orders. Have you contacted our customer service about those?

Feedbacks like yours are really important to us, and I will have a look at what you described about our print quality. The print shouldn't wear off like that at all. I'll contact our production directors directly to report that issue.

Concerning the designer, we are planning on improving its functionalities this year, to make sure that meet the standards the industry has.

Thank you again for taking the time to write us a review.

S&S Empowerment Apparel

Normally, I have no issues with my SPOD store, but today was different. I could not access anything on my store at all from Shopify. I called and the person who took my call assured me that the "technical" issue will be addressed and fixed shortly. It is now 11:16 pm EST and there has been no change and no follow-up. I am disappointed at this point. I don't know if my customers can place orders. ...very disappointed.

January 3, 2022

Hi S&S Empowerment Apparel ,

Thank you for your feedback. My sincere apologies for the technical issue we faced on the 28th of December. We worked as hard as we could to fix it as quickly as possible. It was resolved shortly after you posted your review. I hope everything is running smoothly again for you.

If it isn't, please don't hesitate to contact us again so we can work with you into finding a solution.

Laser is as Laser Does

While this was my most reliable POD app with amazing customer service and super fast processing, I can see they've fallen apart as of late, and it's costing me business. My payment method that was saved had been compromised, so I had to cancel the card. I have been unable to add a new card for days now, and the best their customer care has is "You need to wait 24 hours before adding another card." 1) This has never been the case in the past and 2) no business has 24 hours of stoppage to give in the holiday season (and at this point, it's actually going to be 4 or 5 days). Their processing times have slowed significantly, and I have an order I've been waiting for for some time that had a label created the 29th and still hasn't shipped. Reliability-wise, I implore you to trust another POD for your holiday orders, as I've already had to refund 2 and I have a LOT sitting in queue that I'm not sure how to handle. They were honestly the fastest, most reliable service I had ever used, but I cannot overlook the inaccuracies in some of my orders, nor the slow down in processing. I certainly cannot wait days for their system to accept a payment. The fact you can't just add your payment at checkout like a normal site when issues are occurring with saving one is baffling to me.

December 3, 2021

Hi Laser is as Laser Does,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you had problems with the payment method and processing time. I am in the process of investigating and checking further into the situation to fix it as soon as possible. We will stay in touch to make sure you are up and running.