SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

brikoneo

Location France

In fact, you have understood absolutely nothing!
As I told you, the products have not been deleted from my store but they are no longer visible in the application itself. When I go to the SPOD site, I select the connector, I don't have the products when I go to preview, I find the product... AND ESPECIALLY, I HAVE NOT ADDED ANY NEW PRODUCTS!
I have several problems with the application, including the fact that I cannot add the VAT number because your software does not know the number. Your application does not work at all.
So I repeat, if SPOD is not able to help me with this problem, who else can?

November 8, 2022

Hello Brikoneo,

Thank You for your updated reply. We have sent you an email to schedule a meeting with you. We would like to do some screen sharing activities so you can take us through the issues you are having so we do have a better understanding. As stated before, we are here to help you with whatever issues you are having. If you do not feel comfortable responding to my email, please contact our Customer Service Team, I have provided you with a link. Again, looking forward to get this issue resolved for you! https://www.spod.com/contact-us

draw-or-die-club

We connected SPOD to print branded merch like T-Shirts and Hoodies. We are very pleased at the quality of the items and the speedy shipments to our customers. Most of the time items ship on the same day the order is placed. We reached out to customer service with a question and were really happy they got back to us so quickly. Very happy we found this app for our print on demand products.

November 7, 2022

Thank You for your kind words and awesome review! We are very pleased to hear that you are enjoying your experience with SPOD and the quality of our products. We aim to keep our customers happy by providing a quality and speedy service. We also enjoy helping our customers with any issues or concerns they may have. Again, Thank You for using SPOD, your business is greatly appreciated!

The 5 World Explorers Shop

I have just started using SPOD and I love the quality of the products that is why I now use them to make shirts and other accessories. Plus the customer service has been awesome, I had an issue and they helped me solve it right away!

November 2, 2022

Thank You for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the service this far. We were also very happy that we were able to resolve your issues and get you up and running. Definitely looking forward to working with you in the future as well. If you need assistance with anything else along your SPOD journey, please feel free to reach out. We will always be here to help!

nolimit

I found the app and platform user friendly making my experience to by great, I call on others to give a try.

October 27, 2022

Thank You for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the SPOD App and your experience so far. Please reach out to us directly if you ever need help with anything. We also offer several help articles that can be found in the Help Section of the SPOD App to assist on your journey. Again, Thank You for stopping by to share!

MW&R 5

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have used this App to make prints on my products and i love it,what i love most is the availability of diffrent types of Art to be used,i can only say keep putting up new art work and the fact it is free makes it even better.

October 25, 2022

Thank You for such a pleasant review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the app and our products.

We will definitely keep in mind your suggestion for adding new art work. You also have the option to upload any art work you may like or create.

We hope that you continue using and enjoying our app, Thank You!!!

Teez Panda

This app and service of SPOD was great till last week. Since last Thursday, SPOD is holding orders in Shopify intentionally and not accepting orders. 100s of my orders in Shopify are in requested status. I requested orders to SPOD on October 7th, 8th, 9th 10th & 11th respectively. All orders were in requested status in Shopify and SPOD app didn't accepted it. On 11th all orders were accepted at once. Now again since 11th all my orders in Shopify is in pending status. Customers are asking about the shipping tracking. I don't know what to do. Not happy at all with this attitude of SPOD.

October 17, 2022

Hello Teez Panda,

I would like to say that we greatly appreciate your business and I sincerely apologize for any negative experience that you may have received while using SPOD.

I am writing you to discuss any concerns you may have and address all issues that were mentioned in your review.

I would like to have a video chat if available just as an introduction and to address resolution for all issues.

I have emailed you a more detailed message where you can tell me if you are available to meet. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You in advance!

Shirtmatic

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

ich nutze SPOD mit Shopify seit über einem Jahr problemlos. Guter SUpport, schnelle Produktionszeiten, weit überwiegend sehr gute POD Qualität.

September 30, 2022

Hallo Shirtmatic, vielen Dank für Dein tolles Feedback! Wir freuen uns sehr zu lesen, dass Du mit unserem Service zufrieden bist und freuen uns, Dein Business weiterhin zu unterstützen.

Sunny000

Cannot add PO card to the payment method
I will update review if you can fix reply me if you can fix

September 15, 2022

Hello Sunny000, I'm sorry to hear about your issue but this is definitely something our Customer Service Team can fix or help you with. I will provide the contact link below so please contact the Team in the region you signed up with. Customer Service typically takes 24 to 48 Hours to return any inquiries so we appreciate your patient. We look forward to helping you and keeping you printing with SPOD. Thank You!!! https://www.spod.com/contact-us

Hijabi Pop

Interface is easy to use and seamless BUT orders dont transfer to fulfillment many of the times, there are many glitches, and when this happens, it cancels orders and/or leaves them in queue and add more processing time.I spoke with customer service twice about technical issues and was never even contacted back with a resolution. Keeping this app will be a destruction to my business to continue, I deleted it today.

September 15, 2022

Hello Hijabi Pop, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us. The issue you were having is a very simple fix as I'm sure there were some settings that needed to be adjusted. Typically Customer Service responds between 24-48 Hours of an inquiry so I sincerely apologize for them not getting back to you. However, we would love to get this situation rectified and taken care of to get you back up and running with SPOD if you would like. I will leave Customer's Service Contact page but please feel free to leave me contact information as well so we can reach out to you. This is not the experience that we want to cultivate for any of our partners so I'm hoping that you will give us another chance. I look forward to hearing from you and hope you have a wonderful day. Thank You!!! https://www.spod.com/contact-us

Old School Labs™

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

App stopped syncing orders from Shopify. Even manually requesting fulfillment does not work anymore. Support asked what browser I was using!! Basically saying it's my fault their app is not working. Then never responded again.

August 29, 2022

Hello Old School Labs™,
Thank you for taking the time to review our app, we're very sorry that you are unhappy with our services. By asking which browser you are using, customer service was not trying to shift any blame towards you, they are just going through the list of possible solutions, starting with the simplest - so that they do not make you wait until they get an answer from the development team, which will at first always be the quesion of which browser was used. Please also bear in mind that the emails queuing up are all given a 24 hour response time, but that this response time is also extended over the weekend since the customer service is not working on weekends and public holidays. We will monitor your case and can only ask you to be patient with our customer service and the development team, and we hope that, if you decide to stay with is, we can prove ourselves as a trustworthy partner for you and your business. Thank you!