SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Rock Reflections

Great and affordable products - super easy-to-use functions. I really enjoy creating new products with SPOD. Please keep adding new products for us to print on. Love your work.

Levinge.shop

Perfect for a beginner lots of combination thousands of possibilities to create a perfect design i like it.

Krazy Glitz

this is an amazing app love it i hope it works out for me so far it has keep up the great job thanks so much

Ellikart

Flawless with simple UI. Great experience so far. looking forward to working with this and growing with this

Natural Born Truckers

This is app is very easy to navigate. I love the option to include customization for my customers. Really recommend this app.

Jamgochi

Easy to use & works without any issues. No complaints at all. I would highly recommend other users to install the app. Fast production and fast shipping !!!

SHEEP

Shipping takes too long, it's been two months and I still haven't received anything, bad customer service (doesn't respond to emails). Do not recommend it at all.

February 18, 2021

Hi SHEEP, thank you for your review.

I'm sorry that we never answered your email. I find this a bit weird as we usually answer our emails within 24h. Can you send a mail directly shopify@spod.com? I'll be able to figure out the situation for you.

Thank you in advance.

Jean-Michel
Success Manager

Irie Vybez Gear

I am giving the app 5 stars as it has items I have not had access to with other apps. I do hope to get good prints as my last POD started to become lackadaisical, and I started getting returns as my shop was taking off. I also like this guarantee of a 2 day turnaround. That will definitely help if this is accurate!

The Billionaire Boss Club

I use this app to supply all my custom merchandise to customers, they've always created great products for my customers and even myself.

Support A Local Trail

Great prices, but everything is CONSTANTLY going out of stock, especially in the top selling Large and XL sizes. I don't understand why SPOD is always short on qtys for the most common sizes.

February 18, 2021

Hi, Support A Local Trail.

Thank you for reviewing our App.

I'm not certain which product you are referring to, but we are doing our best to keep our inventory full. As we just came out of the peak season, January & February are always a bit more tricky, since we have to replenish everything that was sold in November and December. However, most items should be back in stock by the end of the month.

Thank you again and have a great day!