StarShipIT Shipping & Tracking

StarShipIT Shipping & Tracking

by StarShipIT

Multi Carrier Labels, Rates & Tracking

Ippico

What a fantastic app for the Australian market. Live shipping rates from Australia Post which have increased sales, streamlined packing, and saved me hours everyday. It's even reduced tracking enquires by at least 90%. It's totally worth the cost each month. The support from Anthony was fantastic. He continued to follow up, he ran through a web demonstration, worked through all the settings with me, and even set up my new thermal printer for me to ensure everything was working the way it should. Now I just click and it prints. It integrates perfectly with Australia Post and Shopify. No issues so far and I've shipped over 80+ orders already.

Isabellaashleigh

Amazing app! Everything is automated and has helped me save so much time printing labels and updating tracking. Highly recommnd for anyone looking to streamline their packing processes.

Isidorathelabel

Absolutely love this APP! I would spend hours each day manually entering label information - now I can print all my labels with a simple click of a button!

The team, especially Anthony who was my point of contact was SOOO helpful.

He helped me customise everything so that the app would run seamlessly with my Shopify store!

I recommend this app 110% and couldn't imaging running my store any other way now!

Kulanikinis

Great app and onboarding experience from Anthony - the team has been amazing and it has really changed our business in the fact we can spend less time processing orders and more time growing our company and brand :)

Would thoroughly recommend to anyone who is getting caught up every week in processing your orders. Will reduce your time spent enormously.

Sipp Instant

StarShipIt is a great app!

We had issues with our first logistics app and when we moved over to StarShipIt the team were very helpful in setting us up and making sure everything ran smoothly.

Since we have been up and running the app has been a breeze to use. No glitches and any question I have had, has been resolved very quickly through support. Highly recommend!

Viking Liftwear

Star Ship It is a good user friendly app with great support.

Kookai

Great support from Anthony and useful app!

Www Iconic Style Com

Fantastic service from Anthony and his team. Great training and assistance was provided by the team!

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!

Cherrie Baby

Fabulous service with easy to understand instructions. Anthony was very patient and explained all the information we needed to know. Shipit is very user friendly and the support they offer is excellent.
Highly recommend using this program for the ease and simple features.