Starshipit shipping automation

Starshipit shipping automation

From $35/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 29, 2019

Excellent and comprehensive app/website interface. Quick and effective customer service (thanks Anthony!). The website interface is very customisable and has tons of features and carrier integrations. These guys do a great job!

Designer Kidz
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 20, 2019

Very helpful and quick customer service whenever I had any queries. A great app for calculated shipping rates. Thanks!

Welcome Organics
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 23, 2018

Fantastic app that makes life a lot easier. Saving time and errors as I use multiple courier companies. Awesome customer service helping with setup and any issues.

Bunch
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 9, 2018

This app is amazing, wish we had known about it from the beginning. It's saved us hours and hours of time. Not having to manually enter peoples addresses and weights into AusPost or Fastway etc... Fantastic to see an app developer that works with Australian and New Zealand couriers - finally! The new update that just came out has made the system super user friendly and easy to use. The customer support is awesome as well. Couldn't recommend this app more. Thanks!

Vitality and Wellness
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 24, 2018

From the team at Linelink Online - www.linelink.com.au - Another great Shopify App that just works. Covers multiple channels and courier platforms to make a merchants job much easier. We love it! (And use it!).

Linelink Online
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
August 28, 2018

Amazing customer service and a very well made app!

We hit a few speed bumps along the way (none due to StarshipIT) and the customer support has been absolutely terrific, every problem we've encountered, they have provided us with a solution.

Thanks so much Anthony and Winston.

Orange Dog Limited
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 19 days
July 18, 2018

What a fantastic app for the Australian market. Live shipping rates from Australia Post which have increased sales, streamlined packing, and saved me hours everyday. It's even reduced tracking enquires by at least 90%. It's totally worth the cost each month. The support from Anthony was fantastic. He continued to follow up, he ran through a web demonstration, worked through all the settings with me, and even set up my new thermal printer for me to ensure everything was working the way it should. Now I just click and it prints. It integrates perfectly with Australia Post and Shopify. No issues so far and I've shipped over 80+ orders already.

Ippico
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
June 28, 2018

Amazing app! Everything is automated and has helped me save so much time printing labels and updating tracking. Highly recommnd for anyone looking to streamline their packing processes.

Isabellaashleigh
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 20, 2018

Absolutely love this APP! I would spend hours each day manually entering label information - now I can print all my labels with a simple click of a button!

The team, especially Anthony who was my point of contact was SOOO helpful.

He helped me customise everything so that the app would run seamlessly with my Shopify store!

I recommend this app 110% and couldn't imaging running my store any other way now!

Isidorathelabel
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 5, 2018

Great app and onboarding experience from Anthony - the team has been amazing and it has really changed our business in the fact we can spend less time processing orders and more time growing our company and brand :)

Would thoroughly recommend to anyone who is getting caught up every week in processing your orders. Will reduce your time spent enormously.

Kulanikinis