Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

roycebeauty

this is the best app ever, please try to reduce the price I think that will be best for the user

CLARIFY GLAM™

I love it so much. Helps me with the cart and all the abandoned cart. This way I don't need to think much about it

Max Illuminations

I just absolutely love this app, it had everything i needed and it was very easy to navigate and use.

Bethelstickers.com

***Update: I recently had a small issue with the Quick add to cart in my search bar, yet the customer service provided was amazing! They replied to me the same day, and the day after the problem was gone!

I've been looking for a way to allow my customers to buy products directly from the collection pages, by choosing among the different variants. I did try a couple of Apps like Product List Variants or Nice Add to Cart, but I have to say that this one is much better. It would be even better if we could have more customizable options, especially on the quick Add to cart for collections, like different shapes of a button, or a full button, visible variants or all grouped, and so on. I am very satisfied with the app and it's definitely worth the money. Hope you guys will keep up the good work!
-David

La Maison Du Luxe

It's looks pretty good ! I can't wait to use it properly and make a right feedback to the shopify community

TheFrozenBear

support team fast respond, i like it, this save me a lot of time. and i also like the animation in the app

The Rotten Fruit Box

The Sticky Add To Cart app works as expected and renders well on mobile where most of our visitors come from. Customer support was helpful and available when called upon.

Free Vibes

Fast and very useful application with responsive customer service. I use it for the sticky cart bar on my products. And I use the sticky cart during "buy one get one" offers

Nouvelle Fashions

So far so good. Although, it would be great if we could customize the the colors of the buttons. Maybe through CSS this is possible. Great add to the store nonetheless.

shoppingloz.

excelente aplicación doy cinco estrellas por el excelente servicio que la aplicación brinda a mi y a mis clientes