Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero 🚀

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

4.9 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    89% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    8% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (4)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

81 - 90 of 1249 reviews

HomeBoostr

Incredible customer support. Emails were answered almost daily, and the team worked diligently with me to customize my sticky bars. I can't say enough good things. One feature that I would request is the ability to re-size the sticky checkout bar to be the width of your theme.

Tienda de Ropa

me gusta mucho como trabaja esta aplicacion gracias por crear este app
les hace mas facil alos cliente para comprar o agregar al carro

SmilePro Worldwide

Great app to help boost conversion rates and the better support team are helpful and responsive, highly recommend.

Tebroo

Good app good good good good good good very good good good good good good good good good good good

Luna Lucia Official Online Site

I'm just building my site but I absolutely love the look of this! It gives a sense of livelyness and excitement

SafeSleeve

The app works perfectly right "out of the box." I literally just had to enable and it worked exactly as advertised. I did request a couple of non-essential edits and they were able to accommodate right away.

sacastore80

es exelente la mejor que e encontrado y no es cara ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Mood Plush

Ich teste es noch, kann nichts sagen wie es ist mit dem Programm zu arbeiten Ich teste es noch, kann nichts sagen wie es ist mit dem Programm zu arbeiten Ich teste es noch, kann nichts sagen wie es ist mit dem Programm zu arbeiten Ich teste es noch, kann nichts sagen wie es ist mit dem Programm zu arbeiten

Magic Trees

really great app instant results soon as I start this I saw huge difference I recommend it for everyone

PenStella

Die App ist auf jeden fall sehr clean und man kann damit arbeiten. wir sind gespannt auf unsere Ergebnisse

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 124 125
1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 124 125