Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

ShoveIt

The best app out of all of them hasn't disappointed me yet.

December 28, 2019

Hey ShoveIt! Thanks so much for such nice words! :) Our team really appreciate it. Happy selling and keep being awesome.

Shoe Dryers

A little bit confusing dashboard, a little bit bad that there is no picture of product on buy now bar for mobile devices.

But overall this app is good.

December 28, 2019

Hey Shoe Dryers! Thanks for the review! To display the image on mobile devices just disable the full-width button in mobile settings :). Let us know if you need any more help! Thanks!

Amatista Electronik

excelente, ayuda a que la compra no se vaya de tus manos, a penas la estoy comenzando a usar pero estoy viendo que es muy interesante, gracias por su servicios

December 28, 2019

Hola Amatista Electronik! ¡Muchas gracias por tu comentario de 5 estrellas!

Sweet Packs

Amazing app, loads of different ways to edit the app, works if you have loads of variants and will only show the variants in stock. Originally didn't work with my site but contacted support who responded within the hour fixing the issue!

December 27, 2019

Hey Sweet Packs, thanks so much for the 5-star review! We are happy to help :)! Happy selling!

ExploroShop

I used this app to help my improve my sales in a way that does not intrude on the overall theme of my website. We'll see how it works!

December 27, 2019

Hi ExploroShop, thanks for the 5-star review! :) We wish you many clicks and sales. Happy selling!

Dashcam4you

Code must be original in product-template.liquid to work.
when original it works very vell.

have not testet it but it looks great :)

fast customer service :)

December 24, 2019

Hi Dashcam4you! Thanks for the review and feedback! Much appreciated. :)
Just to expand a bit more, overall theme code is not that important, but the code for the original ATC button should be in the theme. In your case, the original ATC button was removed from the theme so it caused issues with the sticky button. All is now fixed and we're to help 24/7 so no worries :). Thanks!

Glow Elegance

Great customer service. Quick and responsive and solve the issue with quicka action. Highly recommended

December 22, 2019

Hi Glow Elegance! Thanks for this awesome review! We are glad to help :) Happy selling!

FAVEWANT

Has been very easy to install the app and so far it looks great at the store. As just a couple of minutes passed I don't know how much it will increase sales.

December 19, 2019

Hi FAVEWANT, thanks for the review! Glad you like the app :). Happy selling!

Jeeback

Awesome, the app is functional. Most importantly, the response and help from customer service is very timely and effective. Thanks.

December 18, 2019

Hi Jeeback, thanks for your awesome review! Glad to help! Happy selling :)!

QuickPedals

Still haven´t used it that much yet. Just my first day trying it out, will amend the review after I have some more data

December 18, 2019

Hi QuickPedals, thanks for your review! We hope you'll find the app useful! Thanks!