Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Nouvelle Fashions

So far so good. Although, it would be great if we could customize the the colors of the buttons. Maybe through CSS this is possible. Great add to the store nonetheless.

shoppingloz.

excelente aplicación doy cinco estrellas por el excelente servicio que la aplicación brinda a mi y a mis clientes

GoldenGadgets

i think this investigation is it worth to bring my shop to a new level. hope this really works......

UPLIO.de

nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicev nice

Pet Esthete™

Top notch support (I was lucky to be helped by Mohit K.), the app works pretty fine, but be sure to add a code from their knowledge base (https://codeinero.helpscoutdocs.com/article/39-how-to-make-add-to-cart-checkout-booster-pro-load-faster) if you want the app to load asap :)
I‘ve tried a couple of other apps which added sticky ATC button, but this one performs the best. So, yeah, indeed I can recommend this one.

GreatKnee

I just installed this app looks promising giving it a 5 Star! Hope this will increase my sales. Thank for the 7 days free.

OrderNOut

ich finde die App wirklich mega hat wirklich die conversionrate sehr geboosted mega app nur zu empfehlen

Mai Choy Grocery 买菜批发网购群

Very useful, support is also superb. I asked developers to increase button size and they helped me within one hour.

Matchboxmart

App works well and seems to be a good value. After selling online for many years I have found the importance of ease of use for customers. This app gets the job done!

Trashinic

Love the response rate, Great App!
Also the way it shows our marketplace potential. Using this app will be your best move yet!