Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

#1 rated sales and conversions booster that works!

Proper Pitbull

really awesome app im really happy with the things this app provides and it allows me to get more conversions.

November 4, 2019

Hi Proper Pitbull, thank you for your review! :) We are glad you like the app! Happy selling!

Baby's First Class

Excellent!!!This App is good, customer support reply very quickly! Recommend it! It take me more sales!

November 4, 2019

Hi Baby's First Class, thank you for your review! :) We are happy to help! Happy selling!

Arcelio Cases

Great support and great app. I will update on conversion rate difference. From the looks of it it should work nicely.

November 4, 2019

Hi Arcelio Cases, thank you for your review! :) We are happy to help! Happy selling!

Luna Looks

great app works well does everything youd expect dont like how i have to write a 100 character review tho

November 4, 2019

Hi Luna Looks, thank you for your review! :) We are happy you like the app! Happy selling!

CloudFleece™

The app is amazing. I’ve had great results using the add to cart sticky bar. Customer service is insanely fast and all your problems are solved really fast as well.

October 26, 2019

Hi CloudFleece™, thank you for being our awesome customer 🙏! We're happy to help anytime. Happy selling :)

Fabulous Products

Just added the app so odd time to ask for a review. However I believe the concept is sound and will be trying out the free trial.

October 26, 2019

Hi Fabulous Products, thank you for your review! Happy selling :)

Click & Ship Mart

I really like this app shows at the perfect time and gets their attention. This has improved my conversions.

October 22, 2019

Hi Click & Ship Mart, thank you for your review:)! We are happy you like the app. Happy selling!

Local Buzz

Don’t know yet still learning about the app maybe ask me in a few months time will review then and let you guys know...but looks good so far

October 19, 2019

Hi Local Buzz, thank you for taking the time to write the review:)! Happy selling!

Kumana

awesome sauce!
love the native integration, super easy and matched our store's branding seamlessly.

October 19, 2019

Hi Kumana, thank you for your review:)! We are happy you like the app. Keep being awesome and happy selling!

BabyJumbo™️

i really like this app, i use it for killering converted the client to buy from my store, it's perfect and work clean

October 19, 2019

Hi BabyJumbo™️, thank you for this great review :)! Keep being awesome and happy selling!