Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

AKAVO

Wonderful app! At first there were some problems, but they have really good customer service and he helped me immediately!

The Merch Place

This app is implemented beautifully and works like a charm. Codeinero support is also extremely quick to respond. Needed some customization and it was done with a breeze.

beautyrejuven™

I use this app to help me getting more conversion by adding a sticky add to cart button on my store thanks

Bossrella

Great app with great customer service. Easy to use and if a problem arises the customer service staff are quick to reply and solve whatever the problem might be.

Million Hills

Great app. I take this to every store i have and its a checkout master! Love it and everyone have to try this

Ca Trends

not bad at all.

Deal Browser

Birdsong Designs Online

So far I really like this app. Still newly installed and hoping it will help improve my conversions and decrease my abandoned carts.

Blessed Be Magick

So far so good - app does what it says but more importantly support is responsive and very helpful. I had a small issue with my theme and they fixed it in a few hours. Thank you! The settings are easy to configure and they also offer a generous 30 day trial!

Ligglådan.se

From my heart: The best costumer support I ever worked with!

Adi Pirke, it because of you I can continue with the shop and with your app that is great!
Thank you so much.