Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero d.o.o.

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

MDKSocks

The app is great! I needed some help with customization for my theme and Mohit from support helped met perfectly! Worth every penny!

AireSupport

Great customer service and helped me fix the problem I had an issue with. Shout out to Mohit for the awesome customer support!

Oliver & Annis

Great thanks so much for your app and help will continue to use in future! team very helpful with making it better

Houssential.com - Global Merchandise Group Inc.

Excellent customer support! Mohit answered my question quickly and efficiently. Great app, recommended.

Teddy Blake

Very quick and qualitative support. The app does the job and there is a lot of possibilities to customize

lunchboxtienda

It is a very complete application, I love the number of variants and combinations that can be made from it.
Very friendly 24 hour response service. Just what we people who work at night look for. Thank you!

Made by Jess

Fun app! I love the vibe that it gives my shop and how easy it will be for customers to add items to their carts now. I had a little issue with a checkbox showing above the sticky cart, but customer service helped me with a quick an easy fix. I can already tell this will be one of my favorite apps! I do have one suggestion of being able to add more designs to hang from the cart and different falling items- maybe even a custom option.

Frisur-Tutorials

Very nice app and easy to use!
The support is really friendly and fast!
My problems got solved in under 10 minutes!!!
GREAT APP!

BIBABU

This app is a must-have in every single shop! Setup is done in a few minutes, it looks great and loads smoothly without any lagging. Customer support is fantastic and even made some customizing matching it perfectly to our shop design.

lebihmudah

amazing customer service. Had an issue with my landing page and they immediately worked on it. Thank you so much