Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Dramatically enhance your ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT process

Shop slay boutiques

A great app for fast checkout love all of the features of the app and my customer loves it also a must-have app for any store

July 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your review :). Happy selling!

Cool Stuff Sigma

After installing the When ever I tried to press the sticky add to cart button it is showing add to wishlist action.
so i had to check an option of directly go to checkout after button is pressed.
Only after doing that the sticky button will let you go to checkout page.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for your review. We just had to do a quick adjustment for your theme. We also adjusted the app to visually match your theme better. You can check it out now. Hope this helps! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Area905

good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app.

July 24, 2019

Thank you for your review :). Happy selling!

AllPeople

This app is great and support is awesome! - I reported a minor issue and I had a fix almost immediately after I sent the email reporting the issue. Very cool!

July 23, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking time to leave such an awesome review. Should you need anything again we're one click away :).

Better Neck

I used it and the app is really nice. It automatically adjusts the sticky add to cart button to your store's colors and design, but still lets you customize it if you want to. They take away as much work from you as needed, but still leave room for creativity. Well done!

July 21, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review! We're thrilled you like the app. Happy selling! :)

Heintz Store

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

July 19, 2019

Thank you for your review!! :) 🙏 🤩

LuxLeatherCase

Perfect appPerfect appPerfect appPerfect appPerfect appPerfect appPerfect appPerfect appPerfect app.

July 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! :)

i’Chiree

So far so good! I just installed it so, I’ll report back in a month to let you know if I see any improvement in conversions. I’ve been getting visits but, not many sales so, I hope this helps. Thank you for making this app. This is exactly what I was looking for.

July 18, 2019

Thank you for your review. Happy selling! :)

RnB.Style

App works great and looks very sharp on the site. support is fast, friendly and efficient. thanks guys, great work!

July 17, 2019

Thank you for your review and thanks for being our awesome customer:)!

Shyriu

BIEN OUI, j aime application, cela rajoute de la valeur, de plus les 14 jours gratuit sont tres bien..

July 17, 2019

Merci pour votre avis :).