Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

Online Xplorers

Amazing support, it is very useful app. I will test if it increases my conversion rate. Great support

HULKMAN Direct

This app is awesome, their support team is excellent. Every Shopify store owner should install this app to replace the default drawer cart in their store. This app helps a lot in generate more sales and provide a better shopping experience.

Bakaliko.store

Amazing app people! So much customization so much functionality, the support is super quick. Very happy with it!

beatler

One of must have app out there, increased my conversion and works like a charm. Got stuck required some additional help and there support just did it in few mins these guys are the best.

Keplik

Great app! Helped my store out a lot. Even boosted our Add To Cart ratio by 50%. Easy to use and looks great!

5Sfitness

Super responsive help desk and very well thought out application. I recommend +++++++++++++++++++++++.

PawmisedLand

Really great app and very well worth your money. The support staffs was really fast and helpful as well. Don't hesitate to download this app.

Lowclothing

Really good service
I had a problem and when I wrote to the service, they helped me directly. I can only recommend

PPE Supply Canada

Great app! Simple and easy to use and gets the job done! The support is the best part about them! SO fast to reply, so friendly and remedied any issue I had immediately! So impressed and happy with the app. Definitely would recommend it.

AIKO Case

Great app, have used it on multiple stores now. App support is excellent, always around to answer questions and take care of any issues. Highly recommend!