Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions with a Sticky Add To Cart Button

4PatasPet

muito bom! Ajuda muito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparthe.com

Great app no issues with free version when installing. I had this app installed before on another website and didn't have any issues with that installation either.

The Ultrasonic Scrubber

i really like this app keep up the good work hope to do more business. it helped me very much with what needed to be done

The Happy Paw Store

I've seen an immediate increase on my Add to Carts, almost double daily. Very easy to install, definitely recommend.

Millennium Inspire

Good app, the free version is enough to have a good looking Cart button while navigating.
Customization is so easy.

Loja Mawey

QuexLight

Just installed it. Looks very good. Exactly what I was looking for!

Loja Multi

muito bom! adorei o aplicativo! vou comprar o premium com toda certeza! obrigado por esse incrivel app!

ARDUES sport & adventure

Great app for stick add to cart button, and super fast support. I have not explored all its features yet, but love it so far!

High Valley Tech

I'm impressed! This is exactly what I needed. the design is so clean and straight to the point unlike other sticky add to cart apps. I totally recommend this!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16