Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions with a Sticky Add To Cart Button

WoodenGoods Co

Great app, very easy to install and use. Customization is also very straight forward. No hassling to upgrade. I definitely recommend this app for any shop that needs a sticky add to cart.

Shoppudo

Great app and great support!
Highly recommend!
They made a customized modification on my store and now it looks perfect!
Thank you!

WikiOrbit

Awesome app, easy to use. Looks great on both mobile and desktop. Will take a premium plan after getting some sales. Highly recommended.

Slimmer You

The idea was to get more sales and that is what the app has done. And all this without slowing my site down!

MyCleverOnlineShop

The support team at Sticky Cart by Uplinkly is amazing! Michael always helped me when I changed themes and I love the app

Skull Rider

awesome app, and support! Thanks alot!! .

Fit Beans

Great app, I can recommend it 100%. The customer support is remarkable. Thank you...................

Superior Gear Shop

Merci beaucoup Michael pour l'aide ! Thank you a lot Michael for your help. Your application is very nice .

CoupleLife Shop

Great application and great support, easy to install, I recommend to everyone who just started. Thank you!

GlorySmileCo

Best floating ATC button app I tested. The advanced plan of Sticky Cart has several advantages over other apps: 1. Countdown timer 2. It doesn't make your website noticeably slower. 3. Great customer support and development team. Michael from customer support helped me to create a custom template for the ATC button to fit my theme really well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9