Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions with a Sticky Add To Cart Button

Kingbarber

Facile à configurer en quelque seconde propose une version gratuite pour tester l'application rien d'autre à rajouter superbe application qui facilite la vie.

Mindful Stock

This app will increase your change of making a sale without looking spamy. Would recommend for any store that doesn't use it already.

MultiGadgets

I have tested this App and this is what i found:
- Great free feature.
- Works 100%
- Great customer support (they solve everything that you can't fix).
- Great App! Just test it and see for yourself.
I would definitely recommend this App!

Sport Work Force

you have a perfect Support Team. Very helpful support team!I advice it for everyone owner of shop!!!!

Genius Family Lab

Very good and easy to use app. Even from the first look you greatly understand how to use it and what do you need. Both plans are super great.

Smilingmirror

It did exactly as in the example store. Great idea the example store btw. And I did precisely what I wanted it to do. So big up to the creators.

ChewyBall

does what I need the button to do. Automatic styling is very handy. It just works beautifully. Definitely recommended!

dr.adhesive

Love this app, easy to install and it helps a lot even with the free plan. Definitely boosts conversion I recommend!

Spinescope™

very nice

Enjoyingband

Installed this app only to read that the "Free Plan" advertised on the listing is just a 7 day trial. Nice one, April fools.

April 23, 2020

When you install our App, you can choose between our Free plan and our Professional plan which has extra features for bigger stores.

Here's a screenshot showing the button you'll need to click to activate our Free plan: https://www.screencast.com/t/0T3TpPOnx

I hope this helps!