Uplinkly Sticky Cart

Boost Sales & Conversions With A Sticky Add To Cart Button

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Add a sticky add to cart button with uplinkly sticky cart

Royal Barber Empire™

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

February 22, 2021

Fabulous, thanks so much!

Grabby Loots™

Works pretty great for me and for totally free . Thanks Team for your app . I would say if you add more features like skip to checkout etc that would be great.

February 22, 2021

We do have that feature on beta mode for the free plan you are on - if you want help seeing if it works for you let us know and we can guide you or set it up for you.

Myfaithring

Amazing app. Literally been using the free version of it and has already generated me plenty of sales.

February 22, 2021

Beautiful to hear - exactly what it was designed for!

Erstaunt

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app works amazing, when I installed it I was able to customize it to how I wanted it, like where it's located and if I want it to have animations, I highly recommend

February 22, 2021

Your recommendation means a lot to us! Thank you so much :)

Sejien Chop Shop

Simple and efficient sticky add to cart button setup with the free-plan!
I could easily set it up myself.

Club 1976 Clothing

I used this app to assist me with getting more customer retention. im upset i waited so long. now i cant lose.

Shoppalogy

Location France
Time spent using app About 22 hours

je viens de l'installer, facile à utiliser , sympa, bien sur la gratuité est un ajout , j'espere qu'elle marche comme prévue

les pierres d'éveil

Location France

Super easy to set up, no bad surprise, the button even picks up the language of your store. Def recommend this app!

KAEL CREATIVES

Very simple and easy to set up with good features. i will definitely look at upgrade features once my store is up and running.

Bob Gnarly Surf

Very impressed with this and other apps from this company. Check out their translation app too! Would recommend.