Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions with a Sticky Add To Cart Button

Zügzaag

A really good app, and support helped me customize the button in a timely manner. I recommend this, especially since it's free.

Creativetiger

been using for over 6 months , it's just the best , i totally recommend you , it really does the work and very easy setup

Kinetic Trend

This is a great app, and the best part is that it is completely free.

The support team is very supportive, they helped me change the function and color of the button.

Grial Aproved

Very simple and useful app,very customizable and its for free.People dont have to scroll up to add to cart so improve the flow thru the funnel Im happy with it :)

Glitterbun

I LOVE THIS APP. Really great and easy to implement button. Still can't believe it's free. Thank you soooo much.

DeliaWatches

I used this app to create a sticky header and it works flawlessly! I can fully customize the style of the button, so it fully suits my theme. Great free app! Highly recommended!

Atlas en Route

Absolutely love this app, looks great, works even better and integrates perfectly. It is a must-have. Special thanks devs :)

Pockets Of Paris

Great support - their team quickly and effectively helped me setup the sticky ATC button do exactly what I needed it to do, which was a non-typical case. Much appreciated! Definitely recommend. Super easy to implement in standard cases as well.

BEL EPOQ

Fantastic must-have free app for any Shopify store. Outstanding customer support for a free app - Kelly couldn't be more helpful or proactive. If you're deciding on a sticky cart app from the options in the app store - just install this one!

Маунтин Хоум

Amazing app, works as described. Great customer support, Kelly & Michael helped tweak the button to my store during the festive season. Thumbs up & keep up the good work!

Recommend this app!