Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

Elysian Furniture

This app is a game changer, saves so much time and the support is amazing. Worth every penny, We highly recommend

Beyond Sinks

Couldn't run this business properly without this app. Makes it easy to not only update inventory, but also update pricing and any other information needed.

TEDMAR

This application helps me with updating stocks. The support is really helpfull. I can only recommend.

DD Music Geek

Does exactly what I need it to do when syncing my physical stock along with suppliers warehouse availability, greatly increasing the options I'm able to offer customers.

ThuisFitShop

The only plug-in I got to work to import my .csv product-feeds. Needed some help from the support, they helped quickly and it works perfect now.

westbasedirect.com

revised; they have solved my problem so far
now i will need to setup the scheduled update thrrough Onedrive and i hope they wil assist if i have any queries.
thanks for your help

Home - tokwa

I like the fact that your support go extra mile to assist and even if i did not know how to do something they do not just respond on email, they become hands on and do it for free.

Disena.nl

Without Stock Sync - Inventory Update I would be unable to run my business properly. Functionality is great and above all the service department is very very helpful and quick. I would recommend this app to anyone who has to update stock levels regularly!

Emaarkt BV

Way too cumbersome to deal with the interface of this app. Its like you are working in C++ environment and on top of that upon contacting the support team; they seems irrelevant of the customer questions. I am asking something else and they are responding something else. My humble suggestion is that you MUST introduce live chat service in which you can take up customers queries in live mode and provide immediate solutions. I moves to another app where I have to pay double amount but since they resolved my questions instantly so I decided to stay with them.

April 9, 2021

We are very sorry for the bad experience that you are having. We understand Stock Sync has tons of customizable settings which required spend some time to learn but once get familiar it can turn to be a powerful tool. We trace back the tickets and our team did answer more than 9 of your questions. However, we understand our last reply might be too generic and we apologize for that. I hope you could understand inventory management sometimes can be very simple and complicated so we want to ensure we are in the right direction.

BNGBath

This app saves us a ton of time with pricing and inventory update feeds from out suppliers. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82