Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update | Reviews

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Penta Gothic

Just set up my first stock feed to update current SKUs daily. Super easy to set up. This is going to be a game changer!

sneakerdrop

Really great app to handle product and management inventory. Basically feature only allows to update variants but there is a beta feature to add variants to existing products thank you very much to the dev for your help on that. I would gladly give a full heavy five star when this functionality goes live - this would be a competition killer feature. Also, I would appreciate being able to communicate live by chat rather than by email would be much easier and faster to deal with feed issues. Overall I recommend this app over any other.

PureCannaby

We love this app! Perfect and fast support, very good functionality and affordable price, thank you!

DecOraLise

Wonderful app. Made my life so much easier and syncyng inventory is done like a breeze. I had a few problems setting everything up and Jor has helped me everytime I asked for help. Great customer service.

חנות תכשיטים עיר דוד

I REALLY WANT TO TELL YOU THANK S FOR ALL COULD YOU ADD A BUTTON TO RE-SYNCHRONIZE EVEN IF IT WAS FIVE MIN AGO THKS

November 10, 2021

Thanks for the review. The "Start Process" button has no limits. You can rerun the sync once the feed process is completed. Please reach out to us to provide more details so we can help improve our app to serve our users better.

Evinmotors PR

I started using the app for updating our inventory through CSV files, took a little while to set up but ended up working perfectly. After that, I got interested in updating through Rest API, which was even more tedious to set up. Customer service took a couple of days to answer but helped solve the issue, definitely would recommend it.

Sélène Provence

Efficient and super quick to answer my questions! I would highly recommend! It's easy to synchronise stocks between shops

Waymaker Stationery

Worth every cent! Heap of options and lots of logic that enables you to do virtually anything. Highly recommended!

JoySwag

The app totally messed out our inventory. It was supposed to adjust product prices based on a pre-set rule, but didn't, so customers paid the wrong prices.

November 4, 2021

We apologise for the wrong price update. You reach out to us but we didn't apply the price markup. We have updated the pricing rule and rerun the update. The prices are ok now. We hope you can reconsider this review.

EVS Market

I have used multiple apps for product import & inventory sync. Stock Sync is the best one so far. I have more than 10,000 items. I couldn't really set up import & sync by myself with ease. The support team is fantastic, they help me set up everything, it is working as expected. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93