Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Monroe & Kent Home

This is a dream come true. Easy to manage thousands of SKU's, inventory and to place purchase orders.

Temple Urban

Fantastic App! Some serious work ethics here compared to other apps I used before, i would really recommend this service.

Boutique Channel4

The agent is very open answering questions on users. Perfect. The agent is very open answering questions on users. Perfect.

Expert Kitchen

Excellent 5 star app, very easy to figure out and configure. Excellent 5 star app, very easy to figure out and configure.

ROMAN USA

Stocky works fine for us. We have two store locations and e-commerce. Transfers, analytics were the most useful features.

Fun Jackpot

Actions speak louder than words, this app offering me nice service. Actions speak louder than words, this app offering me nice service.

Wild Child Bikes

We used this app extensively for nearly a year. We invested a ton of time and resources in Stocky. It has helped our business save time, send out POs (we send out about 100 a month,) plan for the future, etc... Then guess what, we got locked out without a warning. After several frustrating days with Shopify Customer Service, we find out we have to upgrade to their POS Pro plan to continue using Stocky. Well, we don't have a physical store, so none of that plan fits our needs except Stocky. Honestly, they just want us to pay them $89 a month to continue using a tool we were using free for nearly a year. Really, what Shopify did was set us back as they took it from us right before the busiest time of the year (Holiday Season.) We had ZERO time to transition to one of the sub-par alternatives. Shopify cost me over 100 hours of manual labor, something Stocky could have done in 6 hours. Thanks, Shopify.

December 21, 2020

I want to take the time to thank you for your constructive feedback on the Stocky App. I appreciate that this is an important part of your business and you invested considerable time into the app. There have been changes to the way Stocky is accessed with the introduction of POS Pro plan in May 2020 (which came with a free trial till Oct 31st) in which the Stocky app is a part of.

I do appreciate the difference this can make to a business, especially after investing so much time, so I'm going to be forwarding your feedback to the relevant department about having Stocky only available to merchants using the POS Pro plan. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to discuss Stocky or the POS Pro plan and features any further, we're always happy to help.

Detroit Shirt Company

Was a good app to see and manage inventory but for some reason Shopify decided that only customers with a physical storefront (the customers that need a POS) only need to see and manage their inventory. Interesting and really short sighted, very disappointed with Shopify removing this from a basic function...don't they realize the better the stores on Shopify manages their inventory the more money they make??

December 14, 2020

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really appreciate your candid feedback. And I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble, I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us.
Liana.

Test Valley Models.com

In general it is a good app, but there really needs to be a better way to assign products to suppliers, having to go through pages of products is a pain, especially as if there is only one product on a page, you have to assign a single product.
There is an importer, but I can't find any instructions on how to use it !

Outdoor Experiencesssss

Actions speak louder than words, I'm giving 5 stars. Actions speak louder than words, I'm giving 5 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19