Stocky Inventory Management

Stocky Inventory Management

by Vinderbit Pty Ltd

Demand Forecasting, Purchase Orders, Stocktakes & More

Spy Guy

A bit rough around the edges, but this is by far the best inventory app I've used yet on Shopify.

ShippingEasy didn't have enough features, Stitch Labs was a total disaster, and Ordoro was a bit too confusing for us to use.

Stocky is great! Works just like you'd want an inventory app to use, EXTREMELY responsive developer, and pretty pain free. It could use some styling, and isn't the most intuitive thing ever. But, like I said, it gets the job done right.

Highly recommend!

Budgy Smuggler AU

Great apps. Super Helpful for restocking. Help is super helpful. Saves me hours a week with modifying inventory

The Motus Projects

Awesome app! Very easy to use & does exactly what I need!

Livesore Net

Love this app. Support is super helpful and quick to respond. Would 100% recommend!!

Upr Prk

Awesome, game changer for our company.

Fetishcl

Great App! simple fast

Daks Website One

This app is essential for inventory management to accounting standards. Seb the developer is very helpful and flexible with providing effective solutions. As others have mentioned these features should have been included as standard but we are glad this application exists.

Nestboutique

Great for large inventory amounts, love the added information this gives. Quick response to any questions we've had.

Salon Suppliers

Great app, does what is says nice and it's clean and simple, the way apps should be

North America Medical Equipment

It's essential. I don't get it how you could manage a shopify store without stocky.... It should be built in to shopify by default.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9