Stocky

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Venus Envy

We switched to Stocky so that we wouldn't have to use different inventory systems for our website and brick and mortar. While some functionality is useful, there are some major issues. Our biggest has been that Shopify is refusing to fix a bug that makes every item show up on POs for any location, even if the item is only sold at one location. This has been immensely time-consuming and has led to us spending significantly more time on inventory management than is necessary. Buy beyond that, it was very frustrating to hear from Shopify that they're not planning to fix it at all. This clearly communicates to me that they don't actually care about our experience, and is very disappointing. I would not recommend going through the trouble of getting started with Stocky.

Bunker 27

They need to pull this app from the app store and stop wasting people's time until it's ready for prime time and they can provide support and have developer ready to make recommended changes. This app has potential but it has a LONG way to go. It needs to be better integrated in the Shopify and transfers between locations need a lot of help.

Great White North Pottery Supplies

So, I rarely place a negative review but this time I just have to share. Months later, Shopify just doesn't seem to care to resolve the issues so time to share. Sorry in advance for the long post. I am busy just like every other shop owner out there so I am super not happy with having wasted so much time trying to set up things like the barcode scanner, label printing when receiving orders, etc. only to never have the issues resolved.
Stocky has tons of potential but is VERY POORLY SUPPORTED. Don't bother asking their support for help shopify first liners have to idea it is now a shopify app (not new news) so after to argue with the agent, they ask their manager and finally they are forced to try to help you. But honestly if you spent an hour on the app you would know more than their agents. Every answer gets escalated then nothing. Sometime you get an email of instructions but no actual help beyond that.

Saferacer

App was working good until we had to receive a partial purchase order from a vendor. Yes, we were able to receive quantities partially, but then Stocky doesn't allow us to record this invoice of a partial purchase order. What should we do if 90% of the PO we make are received in several shipments?
Also, not having a dedicated customer service team makes it a time consuming task to ask little questions.

Cerberus Strength Thailand

Fails to sync correctly albeit constantly manually syncing. Reporting is awful and required to go through numerous different reports to find information. Costs incorrect when using bundles (records stock cost at child and parent part). Poor support from service team.

PA Epoxy Depot

Worst app on here, do not use for inventory. 0 stars No customer support whatsoever, messes up your inventory just sitting there.

Water'n'Wine Truro

Stocky is a work in progress. - Cost syncing isn't automatic, but that is for the sake of flexibility in your accounting. The manual syncs are good enough.
- "Incoming inventory" in Shopify does not acknowledge incoming Stocky purchase orders with an estimated receiving date. At time of writing this is an impossible feature request because there is no API available to perform the update.
- Shopify support staff are not familiar with Stocky. It's getting better as time goes on, but at the time of writing it's still not perfect. Just read the documentation.
- Stocky & Shopify tax rules for products don't sync.
- Stocktakes (i.e. inventory counts) are treated exactly like purchase orders. Some will like it, some won't. I wish there was better barcode scanner support. Perhaps this is a criticism of Shopify rather than Stocky. You have to read the documentation to get value out of this app. Ultimately it's worth it.

OneWorld Collection

Same as most below - this App is way away from being fully functional as a inventory tool. How Shopify doesn't allow for incoming Purchase Orders in their stock availability amazes me especially in these times of challenging supply chain disruptions. Are we the only company trying to pre-sell incoming stock?

ROAMBUILT

I'm still not sure if Stocky and Shopify communicate regarding Transfers. Right now we're ordering out of Stocky as it provides great suggestions based on lead times and sell-through, really like that. It also shows outstanding orders that we've recently placed. But when we receive stock we 'transfer it in' in Shopify. Not Stocky. So does Stocky at any point know what we've received, or does it just use the adjusted inventory level we now have in Shopify? However that would then mean that over time the 'open orders' number increases indefinitely as Stocky does not know which ones of those are fulfilled by now. Are we expected to receive product in Stocky and in Shopify manually to have an accurate and integrated system? Thanks,
Evert

PUNCHY'S

I do not recommend this application at all! It has a very long way to go before it will be an efficient inventory management application. You have to upload your products into shopify but the costs don't sync. You have to manually do that so none of your reporting is accurate, and you can only do this step once a day. It is not user friendly like the video above presents. You have to toggle back and forth between stocky and shopify to make it work. The shopify retail support told me to just enter my costs and other details into both stocky and shopify dashboard. What is the point of having this application if I have to do that? Barcodes are not made in this application, you have to go to the shopify dashboard and search out the items and then tell it to create the barcodes. Not effective at all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21