Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

PUNCHY'S

I do not recommend this application at all! It has a very long way to go before it will be an efficient inventory management application. You have to upload your products into shopify but the costs don't sync. You have to manually do that so none of your reporting is accurate, and you can only do this step once a day. It is not user friendly like the video above presents. You have to toggle back and forth between stocky and shopify to make it work. The shopify retail support told me to just enter my costs and other details into both stocky and shopify dashboard. What is the point of having this application if I have to do that? Barcodes are not made in this application, you have to go to the shopify dashboard and search out the items and then tell it to create the barcodes. Not effective at all.

BUMSONTHESADDLE

Not a great inventory management app honestly. The app gives very basic purchase management facility and is an improvement over what is possible in Shopify, but nevertheless - inventory/purchase management is important to every business using Shopify and I would expect there to be a much stronger solution.

Re-Up Refills

This app is very flexible in some ways (i.e. case sizes for POs, changing which elements are shown on the PO when you're creating it versus sending it to your supplier). However, we are struggling with accurate Average Unit Costs for our Bundles, which we created in the Bundles app that is officially compatible with Stocky. The Average Unit Cost for the bundle is supposed to be "based on the bundled variants", however the Average Unit Cost will not update, no matter how I change the individual bundled variants' costs (e.g. receiving POs, directly changing costs, etc.)

May 17, 2021

Hello there! I'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really appreciate your feedback, it's how we're able to learn and grow. We're sorry to hear that you're having some trouble, I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us.
- Liana.

TU beauty store

We are small businesses, You Big. We pay you monthly usd $ 79 and usd $ 200-500, per transactions (done by computer and bots). Could It be an plus for your costumers? Big companies are bigger when they add worth to their clients

The Rivertown Inkery

Shopify loves making things harder on their customers, and trying to force them to spend more money every month. Another terrible app to go along with the worst POS system ever made. If you see shopify is the developer just assume its worthless. UPDATE: Shopify has just made their inventory manangement even worse. Yet another shady move to try and force you into paying extra for POS Pro. This company sucks

May 12, 2021

Hello there! We appreciate you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really value your candid feedback.

Factory Minibikes

Horrible....VERY time consuming if you want it to actually so something right. Probably have to hire someone just to sit on this app 40+ hours a week or it will be extremely inaccurate and basically useless. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

May 8, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really appreciate your candid feedback. And I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble, I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Thank you, Liana.

Dofos Pet Centre

Great shopify has added multi location to stocky its easy to use. we look forward to being part of the journey with hopefully more features to come

Cupcake

App is useful in some areas but completely useless in others and unfortunately since Shopify purchased it, there's no support. Shopify support has no idea how any of the functionality works and some members of the support team aren't even aware that it's now owned by Shopify. Why isn't there a support team dedicated to learning this app? I'm not sure why Shopify bothered purchasing it.

March 19, 2021

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We know how important it is to be able to reach out for support which is why we have a dedicated Stocky Support team at Shopify. If you'd like to reach out to Stocky team, you can do so by emailing retail-support@shopify.com with your queries.
Your email will come directly to our team and we'll be happy to help with any questions.
You can also find this email address whenever you need it under the Help tab in Stocky.

- Barry | Stocky Support

Optionsforher

why can we not use a barcode scanner on the stocky app
when transferring inventory between locations this would be a very very helpful tool

March 19, 2021

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review Stocky.
We appreciate all feedback from our users and can definitely see how useful it would be to be able to use a barcode scanner to accept inventory being transferred.

I'd like to clarify using a barcode scanner with the Stocky app.
This is available and you can use your barcode scanner to receive Purchase Orders and for Stocktakes.
While it can be used for incoming purchase orders and stocktakes, the barcode scanner can't be used for transferring inventort between locations.

For using the barcode scanner with stock transfers, while it isn't available currently, I will escalate this up to our 'Feature Request team' where we send all of the issues and requests to our developers and they look at each one. The requests that happen most often get moved up and developed.

Requests are weighted on how many times a particular request comes through so I cannot offer any timeline if or when this could be developed. So, while I can't promise that your request will get developed, I can promise it will be looked at.
You can also visit the Shopify Changelog at the link below for reference of our most recent updates:

Barry | Stocky Support

Milkbar Breastpumps

Stocky can't be used to calculate the true cost of a product or stock on hand if you import products from overseas or have goods which exclude and others which include GST as they include GST in their calculations. Merchants should be providing their accountant with the cost of goods on hand ex GST in order to calculate true monthly profits and margins, however this can not be done using stocky. I am surprised of this oversight given that shopify is marketing it as an "advanced inventory system". I have updated this review to one star as stocky has also duplicated syncing purchase orders, thereby receipting stock twice. Shopify have advised that it is "unproductive" to notify merchants of this known issue. This means that you must check each SKU in the purchase order to make sure this doesn't happen as stocky is not identifying this issue. This is really important so you can make sure you have adequate stock as when this issue does occur stock is overstated.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20