Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Jerky.com

UPDATE BELOW MY ORIGINAL FEEDBACK - The app has so much potential...but, Shopify is NOT supporting it at all and basic functionality is broken. I knew that going into it, but took many of the critical reviews as essentially user-error from shop owners who expected Stocky to have unreasonable functionality or workflows. After trying to work with it for a couple of months, i owe those shop owners an apology. This app might work at the most rudimentary levels...but literally ANYTHING more than that, it doesn't work and Shopify is not supporting this AT ALL. Don't bother emailing support. They reply with "we will escalate your ticket" and then later "we have already escalated this ticket"...there is never a meaningful reply. Keep looking for other inventory options. Mark my words! UPDATE - Seb, the original developer of the Stocky app, reached out to us personally via email to dig into our issues. It ended up being a simple error with the way we had the products configured in the Bundles app (necessary for the Stocky app to work) that was causing Stocky to not work properly. After a few emails and some simple changes...Stocky seems to be working as expected. I can't speak on the app itself yet, but Seb has redeemed the service side of this app to us. 4 stars for now on the app. If it works well...i'll come back and do another update.

My Small World Toy Store

Stocky is brilliant in so many ways, but DO NOT download this app until they have the support team in place to be able to troubleshoot properly. Since Shopify bought this app from the original developer support is appalling. I am SO frustrated. The only reason I moved to Shopify POS Pro was to make sure our stock levels could be kept accurate, but on our first ever full stocktake, which took 14 hours, we ran into an issue when we tried to process it with barcode stocktakes not calculating adjustments. I have been through 4 different support tickets since the 16th September, with no more updates, no more help and no resolution. Our stock levels are wrong, customers are ordering what we don't have, what we do have is marked as OOS - it's a shambles. We can't even run a new stocktake to put things right until the error is solved. Keeping accurate inventory is the 101 of running a store, and is Stocky's whole purpose. If it can't even do that it's pointless. I've loved Shopify - all my web queries have always been solved quickly, but Shopify... don't expand to Bricks & Mortar POS unless you have the expertise to back it up. So wish I could talk to the original developer.

Tianello.com

We have many SKU's and with STOCKY our inventory is always in sync!
The P.O. system is Great as we always know what is on order!
Knowing our cost of goods at all times is so important and with STOCKY we have this info at our fingertips!
Steve Barraza
Tianello.com

I Want That Present

This app is a great app, I love it. I am only giving it a one start because Shopify feel only people that have POS Pro should have it. I want to use it for my purchase ordering, if I would like to continue using it I have to pay $89 to upgrade to POS Pro which is useless to me as I do not have a shop. I'd be happy to upgrade Shopify as I would use the additional functions. But as it stands their pricing is a rip-off!!

Alpine Start Outfitters

I tried to do an inventory count for our store using stocky. It went relatively smoothly which was great. Only issue is that after I had completed the count and performed the stock adjustment it did not correctly adjust and now I have a whole bunch of negatives in my inventory I am going to have to adjust? Has anyone had a similar experience? Is there an easy/ efficient way of correcting this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Head Shoulders Toes & Bows

Some needed functionality:
1. Receiving vouchers, so an invoice can have multiple receipts against it.
2. When receiving, the dollar total should only include what is checked off as received.
3. Ability to print barcode labels for specific items on a PO, or invoice, etc.
4. Ability to sort documents while viewing. Right now you have to go into settings if you want to sort differently.

Covert Gear

What professionalism they have, love this app, love this app, love this app, love this app, love this app

Collision Gear Show

This APP is really nice team! They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners, I am eager to recommend to anyone!

Beautywholesale

Is there a Stocky App for the smartphone or Iphone and the barcode functionality to do Stockcount seems very limited.
The pricelist for each product with different suppliers would be very good followed by the currency symbol which is currently missing.

Babylotta

At this time the app is not usable as an ERP app!
Want to know why?

Here are only some of many important functions missing:

1) Want to import a purchase order via CSV - NO! The function is there but it can only import the qty by SKU (which is the shopify SKU), barcode code or shopify ID. It can NOT import the purchase order by the "supplier SKU" - that's a 100% no go!

2. There is 0,0% automatization in this app. For example you want a purchase order to be created automatically for example if five products have reached a certain low stock number an the order total amount is over 2.000 USD - no way. There is 0.0% automatisation here - you have to create all order by hand. Thats maybe ok for the year 2000 - in 2020 this is not a discussion!

3. Want to send the purchase order Emails cc) to make shure they went out to the partner? No way here - with this app it is just not possible.

4. Want to have pictures in the purchase order PDF - great! there is an option for this but it does not work so the final PDF includes a blank row "pictures".

It hink i could go on here for another 100 points --- and theses are basics and not fancy stuff points!

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback and have sent it onto the app development team for consideration. I'm going to be following up with you via email with steps on how to get your product images to pull into your purchase orders as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, Lou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17