Stocky

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Water'n'Wine Truro

Stocky is a work in progress. - Cost syncing isn't automatic, but that is for the sake of flexibility in your accounting. The manual syncs are good enough.
- "Incoming inventory" in Shopify does not acknowledge incoming Stocky purchase orders with an estimated receiving date. At time of writing this is an impossible feature request because there is no API available to perform the update.
- Shopify support staff are not familiar with Stocky. It's getting better as time goes on, but at the time of writing it's still not perfect. Just read the documentation.
- Stocky & Shopify tax rules for products don't sync.
- Stocktakes (i.e. inventory counts) are treated exactly like purchase orders. Some will like it, some won't. I wish there was better barcode scanner support. Perhaps this is a criticism of Shopify rather than Stocky. You have to read the documentation to get value out of this app. Ultimately it's worth it.

OneWorld Collection

Same as most below - this App is way away from being fully functional as a inventory tool. How Shopify doesn't allow for incoming Purchase Orders in their stock availability amazes me especially in these times of challenging supply chain disruptions. Are we the only company trying to pre-sell incoming stock?

ROAMBUILT

I'm still not sure if Stocky and Shopify communicate regarding Transfers. Right now we're ordering out of Stocky as it provides great suggestions based on lead times and sell-through, really like that. It also shows outstanding orders that we've recently placed. But when we receive stock we 'transfer it in' in Shopify. Not Stocky. So does Stocky at any point know what we've received, or does it just use the adjusted inventory level we now have in Shopify? However that would then mean that over time the 'open orders' number increases indefinitely as Stocky does not know which ones of those are fulfilled by now. Are we expected to receive product in Stocky and in Shopify manually to have an accurate and integrated system? Thanks,
Evert

PUNCHY'S

I do not recommend this application at all! It has a very long way to go before it will be an efficient inventory management application. You have to upload your products into shopify but the costs don't sync. You have to manually do that so none of your reporting is accurate, and you can only do this step once a day. It is not user friendly like the video above presents. You have to toggle back and forth between stocky and shopify to make it work. The shopify retail support told me to just enter my costs and other details into both stocky and shopify dashboard. What is the point of having this application if I have to do that? Barcodes are not made in this application, you have to go to the shopify dashboard and search out the items and then tell it to create the barcodes. Not effective at all.

BUMSONTHESADDLE

Not a great inventory management app honestly. The app gives very basic purchase management facility and is an improvement over what is possible in Shopify, but nevertheless - inventory/purchase management is important to every business using Shopify and I would expect there to be a much stronger solution.

Re-Up Refills

This app is very flexible in some ways (i.e. case sizes for POs, changing which elements are shown on the PO when you're creating it versus sending it to your supplier). However, we are struggling with accurate Average Unit Costs for our Bundles, which we created in the Bundles app that is officially compatible with Stocky. The Average Unit Cost for the bundle is supposed to be "based on the bundled variants", however the Average Unit Cost will not update, no matter how I change the individual bundled variants' costs (e.g. receiving POs, directly changing costs, etc.)

May 17, 2021

Hello there! I'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really appreciate your feedback, it's how we're able to learn and grow. We're sorry to hear that you're having some trouble, I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us.
- Liana.

TU beauty store

We are small businesses, You Big. We pay you monthly usd $ 79 and usd $ 200-500, per transactions (done by computer and bots). Could It be an plus for your costumers? Big companies are bigger when they add worth to their clients

The Rivertown Inkery

Shopify loves making things harder on their customers, and trying to force them to spend more money every month. Another terrible app to go along with the worst POS system ever made. If you see shopify is the developer just assume its worthless. UPDATE: Shopify has just made their inventory manangement even worse. Yet another shady move to try and force you into paying extra for POS Pro. This company sucks

May 12, 2021

Hello there! We appreciate you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really value your candid feedback.

Factory Minibikes

Horrible....VERY time consuming if you want it to actually so something right. Probably have to hire someone just to sit on this app 40+ hours a week or it will be extremely inaccurate and basically useless. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

May 8, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really appreciate your candid feedback. And I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble, I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Thank you, Liana.

Dofos Pet Centre

Great shopify has added multi location to stocky its easy to use. we look forward to being part of the journey with hopefully more features to come