Stocky

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Outdoor Experiencesssss

Actions speak louder than words, I'm giving 5 stars. Actions speak louder than words, I'm giving 5 stars.

Leonardo Music

It is really the best APP and best team and service! So cool. So cool. So cool. So cool. So cool....

百寶袋王 Bagtory HK

I was happy to find Stocky for inventory management. However, I was upset as I was told I can only continue to use it if I upgrade to PRO and have to pay $89/month additionally. Since I didn't upgrade, all my previous purchase records cannot be retrieved. That was really disappointing.

December 8, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. I can understand how these changes can affect ones store, but we believe this is a change that will help grow Stocky and allow us to channel more resources to its future growth and potential. I intend to follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, James

NakedPoppy

We couldn't manage our inventory (500+ SKUs, dozens of wholesale vendors) without Stocky! Tried a few alternatives, but this has been the most robust app for managing and projecting inventory needs

Classic RC Company

I run a brick and mortar hobby shop and almost exclusively use Shopify and Stocky for that purpose. I ended up selecting Shopify POS primarily because of Stocky. I have thousands of SKU's that I knew I was going to need help managing reordering. Stocky has done a phenomenal job of this. I do have a wish list and some complaints that you will see echoed with some of the less favorable reviews, but the value that Stocky adds to my business offsets the complaints enough to still warrant 5 stars. -The ability to sync cost between Shopify and Stocky would be really nice to have
-It's kind of a bummer that it's now only available with POS Pro
-Removing products that I no longer want to be reordered from automatically appearing on the generated purchase orders is kind of a tedious process To summarize, Stocky has been essential to my business' success by making it easy to manage my inventory. I have been able to keep products in stock in a way that would not be possible without this app.

Kate's Clothing

I've been using Stock for nearly a year and it's been vital in managing my stock levels, identifying products which need to be put on sale and which need reordering. It massively reduces my admin time. I'd like for it to show a stock level vs time chart for products (it currently only shows sales/time) so that I can more accurately allow for the effects of a product being out of stock for a period of time (as happens a lot as many of my suppliers have very long lead times), but hopefully that will be something that comes in the future. It makes it super easy to reorder from each supplier and track incoming stock. I'd very much recommend it, especially it's free!

Damselfly Clothing Co.

I have used this app since switching to Shopify in January 2020. I find it quite frustrating and not very intuitive to use. There is lots of duplicate effort required between Stocky and Shopify, they could do MUCH better. Even as simple as putting the cursor in a field selected when a window pops up. Windows disappear if an item is not found in a search and you have to start over. The small things that waste time add up in a hurry when you are adding lots of seasonal products. It would be fine if you only had to add new items occasionally, but our inventory is always changing. Also, no integration with accounting software is so frustrating. Shopify really needs to look at the whole picture of small business, retail, online, accounting, and offer a complete integrated system without all the 3rd party apps.

December 7, 2020

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really appreciate your candid feedback. And I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble, I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Thank you, Liana.

Two Friends

Stocky is a waste of time. Too much in and out of app when new products are continuously added. If I only carried nuts and bolts it would be a different story. My store is very seasonal and new products are arriving every day. I very seldom reorder the same thing twice as many times my vendors are sold out.

December 7, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your candid feedback. I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, James

theCosmethics

Sticky can improve synchronization with Shopify but despite this fact, it is a powerful tool to place orders and to have control of all your providers.

Joelle's/Jeff's Guyshop

Shopify/Stocky has allowed us to go online when we needed it most - but the bricks and mortar side of things could use some improvement. Having to enter product information (cost price etc) in both Shopify and Stocky is redundant and with larger purchase orders uses up valuable time. There needs to be more integration between the two platforms. Time is precious these days! We value this platform and know it can only get better - hopefully this feedback can make for more improvement in the future.

December 7, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. I am delighted to hear how much Shopify has helped you int this time and we appreciate your feedback. I will follow up with you via email to discuss your feedback some more, as well as to get any other pieces of information you would be willing to share with us. Regards, James