Stocky

Stocky

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.5)
Developer
3.5
January 7, 2021

The agent is very open answering questions on users. Perfect. The agent is very open answering questions on users. Perfect.

Boutique Channel4
Time spent using app: 20 days
December 29, 2020

Excellent 5 star app, very easy to figure out and configure. Excellent 5 star app, very easy to figure out and configure.

Expert Kitchen
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 24, 2020

Stocky works fine for us. We have two store locations and e-commerce. Transfers, analytics were the most useful features.

ROMAN USA
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 21, 2020

Actions speak louder than words, this app offering me nice service. Actions speak louder than words, this app offering me nice service.

Fun Jackpot
Time spent using app: 28 days
December 17, 2020

We used this app extensively for nearly a year. We invested a ton of time and resources in Stocky. It has helped our business save time, send out POs (we send out about 100 a month,) plan for the future, etc... Then guess what, we got locked out without a warning. After several frustrating days with Shopify Customer Service, we find out we have to upgrade to their POS Pro plan to continue using Stocky. Well, we don't have a physical store, so none of that plan fits our needs except Stocky. Honestly, they just want us to pay them $89 a month to continue using a tool we were using free for nearly a year. Really, what Shopify did was set us back as they took it from us right before the busiest time of the year (Holiday Season.) We had ZERO time to transition to one of the sub-par alternatives. Shopify cost me over 100 hours of manual labor, something Stocky could have done in 6 hours. Thanks, Shopify.

Wild Child Bikes
Time spent using app: 7 months
Shopify replied December 21, 2020

I want to take the time to thank you for your constructive feedback on the Stocky App. I appreciate that this is an important part of your business and you invested considerable time into the app. There have been changes to the way Stocky is accessed with the introduction of POS Pro plan in May 2020 (which came with a free trial till Oct 31st) in which the Stocky app is a part of.

I do appreciate the difference this can make to a business, especially after investing so much time, so I'm going to be forwarding your feedback to the relevant department about having Stocky only available to merchants using the POS Pro plan. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to discuss Stocky or the POS Pro plan and features any further, we're always happy to help.

December 14, 2020

Was a good app to see and manage inventory but for some reason Shopify decided that only customers with a physical storefront (the customers that need a POS) only need to see and manage their inventory. Interesting and really short sighted, very disappointed with Shopify removing this from a basic function...don't they realize the better the stores on Shopify manages their inventory the more money they make??

Detroit Shirt Company
Time spent using app: 6 months
Shopify replied December 14, 2020

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really appreciate your candid feedback. And I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble, I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us.
Liana.

December 9, 2020

In general it is a good app, but there really needs to be a better way to assign products to suppliers, having to go through pages of products is a pain, especially as if there is only one product on a page, you have to assign a single product.
There is an importer, but I can't find any instructions on how to use it !

Test Valley Models.com
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 1, 2020

Actions speak louder than words, I'm giving 5 stars. Actions speak louder than words, I'm giving 5 stars.

Outdoor Experiencesssss
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 16, 2020

It is really the best APP and best team and service! So cool. So cool. So cool. So cool. So cool....

Leonardo Music
Time spent using app: 22 days
November 14, 2020

I was happy to find Stocky for inventory management. However, I was upset as I was told I can only continue to use it if I upgrade to PRO and have to pay $89/month additionally. Since I didn't upgrade, all my previous purchase records cannot be retrieved. That was really disappointing.

百寶袋王 Bagtory HK
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 months
Shopify replied December 8, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. I can understand how these changes can affect ones store, but we believe this is a change that will help grow Stocky and allow us to channel more resources to its future growth and potential. I intend to follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, James