Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Drone Authority

Only available for POS Pro? Why? I have no need or intention of purchasing the extra POS features as we're an online-only retail company as I imagine are many other interested companies. Surely Stocky and Shopify's POS service should be mutually exclusive? Why can't online-only companies' also benefit from this? I just want to manage supplier information and stock. Something that should probably already be core to Shopify.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate constructive input on Stocky. I can understand your feelings on this, and there have been some changes to the way Stocky is accessed with the introduction of the POS Pro plan and the range of features it offers, with Stocky access being one of the main differences.

This relates to the POS Pro plan for a single store, so if you have more than one location, you can access Stocky for all of your stores with POS Pro subscription for only one location.

Having said that, we do appreciate the difference this can make to businesses, so I'm going to forward your feedback to the relevant department. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to discuss Stocky or the POS Pro plan and features any further, we're always happy to help.

Cerini Coffee & Gifts

CeriniCoffee.com
Could be much better.. Needs to be integrated with shopify as core, not just an app. Cost of items don't automatically sync. You have to manually click a button to sync, which makes all your profit reports useless. Also, need fields like item location to sync over to shopify. Lots of wasted time, by flipping between shopify and stocky.

November 26, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback and I am currently looking into this for you. I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, James

Cloud Co. Mazatlan

Updated REVIEW! I have been using Stocky for a while and everything was okay but I had to upgrade to Shopify POS to continue using it, so I did it, but then I wasn't able to get into the stocky app because supposedly I did not have Shopify POS Pro (I do) so I uninstalled Stocky and tried to install it again and I get this error (We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.) So now I paid for the POS Pro because this app, and I am unable to even install it. Thankfully the support service is quick and helpful as I am now able to use it without any trouble.

Posh Baby

POSHBABY.COM - This App is SO CLOSE to being really really good. I'm still in the initial "testing phase" but seeing some easy but valuable things that I wish it had or I can't find and hope they do :). How/can you have open purchase order items show up on the inventory items page in Shopify as INCOMING? It seems if an item is on order, it should show as INCOMING. This is critical to have for staff to be aware of what we have coming and not have to go and search every open PO from a vendor. A way to remove the “default” text from a purchase order that has no variant. Can you print the PO and not have to download it first? In the SALES ORDER page in Stocky, can we edit what information is seen? Would be nice to have Customers Name and Order "Tag" there, or be able to see the order when you hover. PLEASE find a way to have PO Receiving Vouchers/Receipts work with the Webgility App as store sales do so it can be automated and pushed to Quickbooks or whatever software one uses for their accounting, thus removing the manual data entry that you have to do now. Wish there was a way to "spread freight" when receiving a purchase order so that cost and be included in the true cost of an item, but not affect the "Purchase" cost. If these can be done, I think it would give it a 5 star, for my needs. Thank you!

November 30, 2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review the Stocky app. We appreciate all the feedback and ways our merchants would like to see the app grow and function. I will be reaching out to you by email to discuss how to spread the freight across all products on PO without affecting the PO cost price. With the remaining features, I am going to be forwarding on these requests to our development team for them to review as possible updates in the future! -Kelsey

Jerky.com

UPDATE BELOW MY ORIGINAL FEEDBACK - The app has so much potential...but, Shopify is NOT supporting it at all and basic functionality is broken. I knew that going into it, but took many of the critical reviews as essentially user-error from shop owners who expected Stocky to have unreasonable functionality or workflows. After trying to work with it for a couple of months, i owe those shop owners an apology. This app might work at the most rudimentary levels...but literally ANYTHING more than that, it doesn't work and Shopify is not supporting this AT ALL. Don't bother emailing support. They reply with "we will escalate your ticket" and then later "we have already escalated this ticket"...there is never a meaningful reply. Keep looking for other inventory options. Mark my words! UPDATE - Seb, the original developer of the Stocky app, reached out to us personally via email to dig into our issues. It ended up being a simple error with the way we had the products configured in the Bundles app (necessary for the Stocky app to work) that was causing Stocky to not work properly. After a few emails and some simple changes...Stocky seems to be working as expected. I can't speak on the app itself yet, but Seb has redeemed the service side of this app to us. 4 stars for now on the app. If it works well...i'll come back and do another update.

My Small World Toy Store

Stocky is brilliant in so many ways, but DO NOT download this app until they have the support team in place to be able to troubleshoot properly. Since Shopify bought this app from the original developer support is appalling. I am SO frustrated. The only reason I moved to Shopify POS Pro was to make sure our stock levels could be kept accurate, but on our first ever full stocktake, which took 14 hours, we ran into an issue when we tried to process it with barcode stocktakes not calculating adjustments. I have been through 4 different support tickets since the 16th September, with no more updates, no more help and no resolution. Our stock levels are wrong, customers are ordering what we don't have, what we do have is marked as OOS - it's a shambles. We can't even run a new stocktake to put things right until the error is solved. Keeping accurate inventory is the 101 of running a store, and is Stocky's whole purpose. If it can't even do that it's pointless. I've loved Shopify - all my web queries have always been solved quickly, but Shopify... don't expand to Bricks & Mortar POS unless you have the expertise to back it up. So wish I could talk to the original developer.

Tianello.com

We have many SKU's and with STOCKY our inventory is always in sync!
The P.O. system is Great as we always know what is on order!
Knowing our cost of goods at all times is so important and with STOCKY we have this info at our fingertips!
Steve Barraza
Tianello.com

I Want That Present

This app is a great app, I love it. I am only giving it a one start because Shopify feel only people that have POS Pro should have it. I want to use it for my purchase ordering, if I would like to continue using it I have to pay $89 to upgrade to POS Pro which is useless to me as I do not have a shop. I'd be happy to upgrade Shopify as I would use the additional functions. But as it stands their pricing is a rip-off!!

Alpine Start Outfitters

I tried to do an inventory count for our store using stocky. It went relatively smoothly which was great. Only issue is that after I had completed the count and performed the stock adjustment it did not correctly adjust and now I have a whole bunch of negatives in my inventory I am going to have to adjust? Has anyone had a similar experience? Is there an easy/ efficient way of correcting this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Head Shoulders Toes & Bows

Some needed functionality:
1. Receiving vouchers, so an invoice can have multiple receipts against it.
2. When receiving, the dollar total should only include what is checked off as received.
3. Ability to print barcode labels for specific items on a PO, or invoice, etc.
4. Ability to sort documents while viewing. Right now you have to go into settings if you want to sort differently.