Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

My Christmas

We have used Stocky for over a year now and I couldn't be happier. It does what it needs and keeps the process as simple as possible. One of my favourite tools is that it allows stock to go into negative (a lot of inventory tools don't allow this). Whilst this might horrify an accountant, we have a lot of pre-sales and need to be able to sell items that are not yet in stock. I'm also grateful to Seb for always answering questions I have in a timely manner. Thank you for a great product and fab service!!

A Little Bit Of Britain

The app is great, developers are very accomodating and adding new features to suit our needs which I am sure will benefit many others. 5*

Wool Trends

We use stocky to help ease the purchasing and receiving of stock, including printing barcodes for recently received items. We recently used it to do inventory, and it made the process super fast. During the process Stocky staff Seb reached out to touch base, and made our reporting easier by adding a .csv feature where there was none before. Brilliant! Thank you Stocky!

Learning Plus PH

This app is great! It does everything I need it to do and more. Makes managing the inventory back end a lot more efficient.

GreenBay

Last month we migrated from a very powerful platform to Shopify and I was worried about inventory management as this is something Shopify doesn't have built in. So I started to look for apps that would do the job, and after a long research I found that Stocky was a good option. I have been using it for over a month now and so far it has proven very useful and easy to use, furthermore the customer service has been great and Seb has responded all my queries in a timely manner. My feedback as been taken into account and I believe enhancements will be implemented soon. Very happy with the app and customer service, highly recommended.

SHINE SUPPLY

This app pretty much does everything it advertises reasonably well. There are things I'd like to change for my specific business, such as the Bundles integration and having more control over the sample period (not necessarily continuous), but overall customer support is great and a month free trial will let you know if it works for you or not so there's really nothing to lose.

Jest Paint Store

Very simple and useful app, it makes ordering supplies A LOT easier! It is also great for calculating your inventory value.

Vanity Box

Used this app mainly to monitor the level of stocks needed until the next replenishment arrive at the warehouse, it is very helpfull in making a decision and prevents overstocking that causes you to loose $

Just Strong

Apps interface is really clear and easy to use, but their support is even better.

I asked about a feature I wasn't sure was included or where to find it but unfortunately said feature never existed, yet within hours the team had replied, developed it and published it ready to use on my live store.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to any storeowner

Lancashire Wallpaper & Paint Company

A fantastic app that far surpassed our already high expectations. The data it records is brilliant, so easy to use and the information from Stocky to Shopify and vice versa is instant; there is no waiting 5-10 minutes to process like many other apps. It has transformed the way we handle our inventory for the better.