Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

NI Candle Supplies LTD

I'm still uncovering everything this app is capable of but love how easy it makes it to keep track of our variant quantities and am looking forward to utilising it for purchase orders in the new year.

Sportsfuel Supplements NZ

Fantastic app and amazing developer. Seb has been extremely helpful with getting us on to Stocky. We inherited a legacy IMS which was extremely difficult to use with Shopify but Stocky has been a breeze.

Highly recommended A++

Black Limba

The app works really well, the app developer answers really fast and helps even if he has to develop new things

Nogga

We use this app to control our inventory as it was one of our number one (the number one problem) as to why we kept running out of stock.

Stocky is THE BEST! And worth every penny that we pay for it.

The owner is attentive and helpful and fixes issues very very fast.

It’s a perfect tool for our site www.nogga.nl

PHONE LOOPS

This is exactly what we were looking for. The UX learning curve is pretty quick when you have some basic knowledge in the field.

Shawbury Wine

Wow... after a frustrating experience experimenting with other Inventory Software (primarily Unleashed) Stocky has proven itself to be hugely powerful and great value for money.
Stock Forecasting has transformed the way we order and it even copes with seasonal fluctuations.
A really great App that anyone running a high stock turnover would benefit from.
It's not perfect, but Seb is very responsive and the App is well supported and developing a growing set of features.
Highly recommended

Boozy.ph

The forecasting feature saves our company a great amount of time in creating POs. I would highly recommend this app!

Curvy

Fantastic app. I use it to manage my supplier orders and inventory and reporting. Support is phenomenal, Seb is amazing. They really consider feature requests and often build them within days.
Best experience I've had with any shopify app, ever. Thanks

The Ace Of Vapez Distro

Very good inventory management app. It saves a lot of time for me.

Spy Guy

A bit rough around the edges, but this is by far the best inventory app I've used yet on Shopify.

ShippingEasy didn't have enough features, Stitch Labs was a total disaster, and Ordoro was a bit too confusing for us to use.

Stocky is great! Works just like you'd want an inventory app to use, EXTREMELY responsive developer, and pretty pain free. It could use some styling, and isn't the most intuitive thing ever. But, like I said, it gets the job done right.

Highly recommend!