Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management, Purchase Orders, Stocktakes, and More

Auslicious Online

This is Sonia from Hong Kong, Our company are the catering supply service company. Stocky are amazing, helping me to do the stock analysis. before i use the app i always over sale my goods and put extra money for the shipment cost. And now i can use the analysis to understand the selling cycle and predict my coming up volume need. Also the app including SKU , item and stock adjustment, you can record all in & out history through the app. Use PO system to direct calculate the goods cost. Seb is one of Stocky developer, he support me a lot when i using the app. I am highly recommend this app.
非常好用的APP。 可輸出中文PDF。

The Silver Suitcase

Wonderful app to manage incoming inventory. We needed to find an app to track all incoming inventory and updating our inventory and it’s been great. We’ve had a couple of issues but Seb has been on them all and fixes them right away. He’s great to work with! Looking forward to seeing how else it will help us! We also love the dashboard and auto fill on purchase orders based on sales history. Great tool for our business!

Enspira

This app is amazing. It saves you lots of time when you have to place an order to your supplier and when you need to control your stock levels. The app runs really well without any drawbacks. Moreover, Seb is extremely helpful. Any doubt you have he will answer it immediately. I totally recommend this app. Its a must if you have a shopify store.

Moomin Shop

This app makes it really easy for us to check our current stock levels and see how our margins look. Two thumbs up!

Yuukoumarine

With more than 9000 items in our inventory part of the reason we changed shopping cart systems was specifically to use this app. It has not disappointed. Stocky has revolutionized our ordering and inventory system, and massively simplified accounting.

If we could give 10,000 stars I would.

Additionally support has been amazing. A sincere thank-you to Stocky and highest recommendation to anyone considering this app.

We are located in Japan, and the use of Japanese characters has not been a problem either. 日本語の名前を使用することは問題ありません。在庫管理をするためのアプリとして最適です。とてもオススメのアプリです。

Deserves Com

Mondays used to be "inventory day" and we'd go through formulas on spreadsheets and integrate them with reports from different places and manually prepare POs in Excel. The whole process took all day Monday and sometimes all day Tuesday, too.

Now, every day is inventory day with Stocky. We can glance at it and see what we need, where there's a trend, what we've got coming. It has most of what was on our wish list plus some things we hadn't thought of. The few things that we've expressed a desire for, they've added pretty quickly or promised to work on it.

One of the best parts of Stocky has been the responsive support. Our rep always seems to grasp what we need and answer us fairly quickly. I can't speak for all the staff, but we really enjoy working with our rep.

If you really want to organize your stock and streamline your supply chain ordering and tracking, I highly recommend giving Stocky a chance to whip you into shape. I don't think you'll ever want to go back.

Rustic Furniture Outlet Entrepot De Meubles Rustiques

Great software to manage your shopify stock. the developpers try very very hard to make sure you are happy and seriously go out of their way to find a solution to your problem.

It has saved me soo much time trying to figure out exactly how much inventory was in our warehouse linked to my shopify store https://www.rusticfurnitureoutlet.ca ! Seb is fantastic, nothing but positive words and comments about Stocky.

Thanks guys!

Unlockr Corp

Stocky is just the go to inventory management app to use and it's so affordable ! They reply to support requests within a few hours and even can add you some neat features on the fly !! If you are not using this app, you are simply missing out on something awesome !!

Instrument Furniture

Great app! We had some thing that this app was lacking and Seb had restructured the app so it will suit us. Also Seb works non stop to answer all questions and queries, awesome help!

Nouveau Riche Boutique

Great app! Simple and easy to use with great support!