Stocky

Stocky | Reviews

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Crank & Stroker Supply Co.

Can someone tell me what is going on? I can not access my Stocky App via shopify. This is the error message i am getting.
..........."Shopify plan upgrade required
Stocky is only available for specific Shopify plans. To download Stocky for free, upgrade your plan to Shopify or Advanced Shopify. "..........

Is it no longer supported? I am still being billed

January 17, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review Stocky - we appreciate your feedback. I have taken a look at this and it seems that Stocky is now working on your account if you would like to retry accessing it. Stocky is no longer available on the Basic plan unless it was installed prior to October 31st 2019 and the store & app are in continuous use from that time - the app is included in all plans above the Basic plan for free. I have more details specific to what happened in this case which I will share with you via email. Thank you - Beckha

Supplements.co.nz

Hi Guys,

I am so saddened to write this review as this app and support was second to none on Shopify.

Unfortunately now that it has been sold and Seb is no longer supporting it, basic functionality is no longer working like stock takes and stock adjustments if you have a large amount of SKU's, so after a year of working with this system we will be back to the drawing board to find another inventory system that can just track inventory in multiple locations with the Shopify platform.

I have been trying to work this out with the new support team to no avail for the last few months.

January 15, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us - we appreciate it. I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with the stock adjustments and stock takes with larger volumes of SKU's - this should not be the case. I will be reaching out to you via email to see if there is any assistance I may be able to offer that will get Stocky back to playing a valuable role in your business. Thank you - Beckha.

BodyFX

is it me or is this app the slowest app in the world? i spend half my time waiting for it to load. please show me how to speed this app up

January 15, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Stocky. I would love an opportunity to assist you with this speed/loading issue if you are still experiencing it. I will be reaching out to you via email to see how we can help get this working for you. Thank you - Beckha

HippieShop.com

We have been using Stocky for about 90 days. It really helps us get a handle on our inventory purchasing and makes it easy to place orders with vendors and receive incoming merchandise.

- HippieShop

January 14, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for the awesome review, it is much appreciated. I am so happy to hear that Stocky is helping to make running your business easier for you. Wishing you all the best & continued success with your business. - Beckha.

Hardtuned Car Clothing & Racewear

Fantastic app that is a huge timesaver when it comes to finding winning products , planning re-ordering and inventory, and generally getting an overall view of sales & stock.

Also great come tax time for reporting on stock levels & performance.

Exeter City Club Shop

I have uninstalled it - perhaps I needed to spend more time trying to figure it out, but I found it hard to navigate, hard to get basic reports from, and not suitable for our use.

I suspect it's better for a bigger store than ours, but there wasn't much in it I couldn't get from Shopify already. Also, it wasn't automatically updating the cost price from Shopify so it negated the one key thing we were using it for.

modern+chic

The deeper I go in to this app, the more I love it.

After first installing Stocky, I could tell it was powerful - but it was a bit overwhelming (even for me, a guy who has built Shopify apps!).

Stocky does so many great things for us. It helps us forecast our inventory, telling us exactly when to reorder and how much to reorder. It helps us easily see our best sellers and even our slowest moving inventory to focus on. It also allows us to easily track our purchase orders - this factors in to our forecasting and also helps us make sure we're receiving the quantity we ordered for each variant - PLUS it then syncs up the inventory in to Shopify.

After taking it slow for the first month or two, we're really starting to realize how powerful it is and how much money it can help us save. Great app!

Baby Gift Works

I have used this app for over a year now and find that it works very well with my rather large inventory. I absolutely love the stocktake feature and the app is filled with user-friendly and practical features. Best of all, the support is second to none. Thank you!

Locks Lash Australia

Great app! Does everything i want including integrating with Bundles. Support from Seb is great as well

APORTA Shop

It seems to be a really great app other then when i write purchase orders it doesn't completely synch with my Shopify so I am having to manually go back in to my Shopify and update product info. Would love to get that fixed.