Stocky

Stocky

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.5)
Developer
Shopify
3.5
January 7, 2021

The agent is very open answering questions on users. Perfect. The agent is very open answering questions on users. Perfect.

Boutique Channel4
Time spent using app: 20 days
December 29, 2020

Excellent 5 star app, very easy to figure out and configure. Excellent 5 star app, very easy to figure out and configure.

Expert Kitchen
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 24, 2020

Stocky works fine for us. We have two store locations and e-commerce. Transfers, analytics were the most useful features.

ROMAN USA
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 21, 2020

Actions speak louder than words, this app offering me nice service. Actions speak louder than words, this app offering me nice service.

Fun Jackpot
Time spent using app: 28 days
December 17, 2020

We used this app extensively for nearly a year. We invested a ton of time and resources in Stocky. It has helped our business save time, send out POs (we send out about 100 a month,) plan for the future, etc... Then guess what, we got locked out without a warning. After several frustrating days with Shopify Customer Service, we find out we have to upgrade to their POS Pro plan to continue using Stocky. Well, we don't have a physical store, so none of that plan fits our needs except Stocky. Honestly, they just want us to pay them $89 a month to continue using a tool we were using free for nearly a year. Really, what Shopify did was set us back as they took it from us right before the busiest time of the year (Holiday Season.) We had ZERO time to transition to one of the sub-par alternatives. Shopify cost me over 100 hours of manual labor, something Stocky could have done in 6 hours. Thanks, Shopify.

Wild Child Bikes
Time spent using app: 7 months
Shopify replied December 21, 2020

I want to take the time to thank you for your constructive feedback on the Stocky App. I appreciate that this is an important part of your business and you invested considerable time into the app. There have been changes to the way Stocky is accessed with the introduction of POS Pro plan in May 2020 (which came with a free trial till Oct 31st) in which the Stocky app is a part of.

I do appreciate the difference this can make to a business, especially after investing so much time, so I'm going to be forwarding your feedback to the relevant department about having Stocky only available to merchants using the POS Pro plan. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to discuss Stocky or the POS Pro plan and features any further, we're always happy to help.