Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management, Purchase Orders, Stocktakes, and More

Nouveau Riche Boutique

Great app! Simple and easy to use with great support!

Peticular

If you have a store with a large inventory like ours, this app is essential. I'm not sure how we survived without it before! Seb has been so helpful with getting us set up and making sure we are using all of the features. From inventory management, ordering, profit review and supplier management, this really is a must have app.

Outdooraction

Very Simple to use, very intuitive for our forecasting as it learns our sales patterns all whilst making managing stock for our shopify store very quick and easy, there are new features being added all the time.

That Pet Place

Such a great app, we have a bricks and mortar shop as well as an online website and it is invaluable in keeping on top of stock and making orders. Seb is really helpful and easy to get hold of. I asked for a certain feature that wasn't yet included and he had implemented it within 5 days- that to me is excellent service.

Tangled Yarn

I can't imagine life without this app now. Makes deciding what I need to restock easy, takes the guess work out and support from Seb is first class! Highly recommend.

Really Good Pets Shop

Stocky has helped me beyond measure. The feature that you can go to a vendor, click generate PO, tell it how far out you want to go and it automatically generates everything is awesome. But NOTHING has saved my business like the "current Cost of Goods Sold" report has done. It has single handedly helped me and my accountant find pitfalls of what was going on.

The only thing I could suggest as a feature/improvement. When selecting a vendor and telling the system to generate the PO, can we somehow tell the system to generate a large enough PO to be over a certain amount of money? I say this because I have some suppliers who have free shipping if I order over $500.00 for example. That isn't that common, so I totally understand if that is not possible.

Again, this app has saved me from ordering a whole bunch of inventory and just looking at it on my shelves to making sure my perishable dog treats are always fresh on the shelves and my customers and the human ones too, love it. Can't say enough good things about this app. thank you so much!

The hardest part about this app is "relax...stocky will tell you when you need to order stuff...don't freak out and start ordering a crap ton of product just because you are getting "close"" LOL Just relax, Stocky has this....that should be your new motto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

New Update: It is still the best thing in the world. This thing is so smart...it orders products right when I need them. The reports are insanely easy to use and make a lot of sense. In addition they give me a lot of information that is very useful to my business. If you have physical products in inventory. Stop what you are doing and get this app now.

Skatescool Shop

I have spent a year or so trying to find a stock inventory management system that works for products that both drop ship and ship in store. I've installed systems that cost $250 USD a month and spent countless hours setting it up. None of them worked, up until now. Stocky is so simple to use and it does what I need it to do. Customer service was amazing. Seb is fantastic and works tirelessly. I was messaging him questions and he would respond even though it was midnight his time. I can't recommend Stocky highly enough and the support we received is superb.

Lindaanderson

For stores that have thousands of products and hundreds of vendors, this app will save you time and money and grey hair. It gives visibility to stock demand, and has a very capable PO system. Seb is very quick to respond and you can tell he's keen to meet customer's needs when it's possible.

Wish list: Product bin/location baked-in, but I think that's coming as Stocky adopt Shopify's 2017 newly announced features. Integration with Transfers, also coming soon? Stocktaking by location, which is dependent on having location as a data point of course.

Chesshouse

We love this app. It's surprisingly efficient and provides some excellent insights to help make better purchasing decisions.

Camper Interiors

I would thoroughly recommend Stocky. We did a whole lot of research before looking at Stocky, as we use multiple suppliers with varying prices and Seb has worked closely with us to customise Stocky for us to give us a platform that performs to our requirements. We've had first class service rom the outset. www.camperinteriors.co.uk