Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Skatescool Shop

I have spent a year or so trying to find a stock inventory management system that works for products that both drop ship and ship in store. I've installed systems that cost $250 USD a month and spent countless hours setting it up. None of them worked, up until now. Stocky is so simple to use and it does what I need it to do. Customer service was amazing. Seb is fantastic and works tirelessly. I was messaging him questions and he would respond even though it was midnight his time. I can't recommend Stocky highly enough and the support we received is superb.

Lindaanderson

For stores that have thousands of products and hundreds of vendors, this app will save you time and money and grey hair. It gives visibility to stock demand, and has a very capable PO system. Seb is very quick to respond and you can tell he's keen to meet customer's needs when it's possible.

Wish list: Product bin/location baked-in, but I think that's coming as Stocky adopt Shopify's 2017 newly announced features. Integration with Transfers, also coming soon? Stocktaking by location, which is dependent on having location as a data point of course.

Chesshouse

We love this app. It's surprisingly efficient and provides some excellent insights to help make better purchasing decisions.

Camper Interiors

I would thoroughly recommend Stocky. We did a whole lot of research before looking at Stocky, as we use multiple suppliers with varying prices and Seb has worked closely with us to customise Stocky for us to give us a platform that performs to our requirements. We've had first class service rom the outset. www.camperinteriors.co.uk

Prize Austin

I could not be more pleased with Stocky! It works seamlessly with Shopify and they update each other immediately. Stocky handles all of our PO needs and is so much more efficient than our previous system. I could not recommend Stocky more highly. I am thoroughly pleased!

Filosophy

The only reason this app does not get 5 stars is because they are still in the final stages of development, but if you want the most incredible 5 star customer service, with someone who cares, and is there for you when you need help, this is the system for you. Seb has helped me every step along the way, customizing things to help my business and making me feel totally supported. He is a great communicator and really wants to see us all succeed. Also, if you want to integrate a POS with Shopify it does it very nicely. In Stocky you can put your cost of products and run necessary reports to figure out important info about your business. I am very grateful I found STOCKY.

Wood Workers Workshop

Really pleased with Stocky - it has made the re-ordering process so much quicker and we are looking forward to drilling down into the many reports it can produce for us about sales and products. I kept putting off the move onto Stocky, because I thought It would be so much more hard work than it was. I was very pleasantly surprised and should have made the move months earlier! I would highly recommend Stocky.

Lookingglasstoysandgames

We are on month 3 of Stocky we have a retail store with over 3000 SKUs. It is a fairly easy to use ap and makes reordering stock easy. A good Ap to help a business grow

Nordish

We've been using stocky for a few months now and it has been quite a blessing. It makes our inventory handling significantly easier. I especially want to mention how quickly we always get a response to any of our questions. These guys are more then there for us and also added crucial features for us in no time to the app! We appreciate that very much! So far we are very happy!

Summerlane888

Stocky is a great app with outstanding support. Seb has been great from pre-sale all the way through. I've been using this app for the past few months and am very happy with it.