Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management, Purchase Orders, Stocktakes, and More

My Team Shirts Ca

This is a very useful app for basic inventory management. It was pretty easy to set up and use quickly. It has saved a ton of time. The only thing that would make it really awesome is if it synched with the Shopify transfers which I understand is coming. It can be confusing to see negative items in Shopify that you know you have ordered. I will say that the support is EXCELLENT.....Seb is very responsive and helpful. Overall I would recommend this app.

Footprints Lawrence

We have been using Stocky for a little over 3 months now and seriously could not be happier. The team has consistently delivered on a fantastic PO and reporting app that integrates your inventory seamlessly into Shopify. I love it because I can control everything through Shopify and just have Stocky feed my store with inventory.

Kindlecentre

Not recommended. Issues:

1. Can't export to excel. I don't know any supplier that takes orders in PDF. Try negotiating prices for hundreds of items in a PDF purchase order.
2. Can't include images
3. Can't change product name or variant name
4. To import cost you need to send an email to them with your price list. Really?
5. SKUs we use are different than SKU used by supplier, there's no field for that.
6. It grades products with A,B,C but it doesn't say anywhere what's an A, B or C
7. Calculations are incorrect. If num in stock is 2 and quantity needed is 7, then quantity to order is 5 not 7.

Does not fulfill the purpose of helping with purchase orders in any way.

March 19, 2019

Thanks for the review.

1. You can now send to a supplier as a CSV which opens in Excel
2. You can now show an image column on the PO
3. You can do this in Shopify and it syncs to Stocky within a couple of seconds
4. You can now import costs by going to Inventory -> Import -> Cost prices.
5. Stocky uses "supplier codes" and SKUs. Supplier codes are for your supplier and SKUs are your internal reference.
6. Go to Dashboard -> ABC Analysis -> Click on the grade icon to see all products of that grade.
7. There's a setting to include or exclude the current stock level in the calculation.

Phoenix Vapor Cafe

Stocky is great! It has provided us with so many features that we needed to keep visibility on our inventory and store as a whole. Seb has provided us with nothing but the BEST customer service, along with quick resolutions to any problems we have had. They are constantly making updates & improvements to the App, which I absolutely love. Nothing but good things to say about Stocky! No reason not to own this app, get it!

Evadesport

Great App/ Solution, as a veteran buyer, I have used many purchasing systems and most are a lot more expensive than this. This solution has great features and is well thought through, ultimately giving you a solid performance on inventory control. Seb and the support team are excellent and the integration of stock was seamless. Keep up the excellent work.

Synchro

Outstanding app! Seb (the developer) went out of his way to give us the customizations we needed. Our main use was inventory tracking our complicated product configurations and bundles. Stocky does the trick! If you're looking at Stocky know that they'll go out of their way to make you pleased.

Folkcraft 2

One of the few apps I've been thoroughly satisfied with. Very responsive developer, reasonable price, works like a charm. Definitely recommended.

Pet Cuisine Accessories

This is truly an outstanding app and team behind the app!!!

It does everything a small business needs using the same principles of big business. New features are added quite often and special requests or questions are handled by the team very quickly and efficiently!

This app is a MUST for any Shopify Business.

We are a medium sized independent pet store and we use Shopify Online and POS. We have thousands of products to track and we use the auto-generated POs to submit our weekly orders. Must more precise ordering than we had before! Save time and money with this app! Seriously!

Orchardcorset 2

Stocky literally paid for itself in the first hour of use after set up. The support for us has been almost instant and it is super intuitive to use. Thanks for developing something so useful!

Sweetcatholic

Looking for that missing link that you need to manage your Shopify POS & online store inventory? Looking for that magical place to keep your COST in Shopify? Look no further. After struggling for 8 months with Tradegecko and other apps to try to manage my inventory, I am absolutely thrilled that a Shopify tech (Kenneth) recommended Stocky to me. Not only am I saving money, but Stocky is very intuitive to use and the tech support is insanely spot on. As other reviewers have mentioned, Seb is EXCELLENT at getting right back to you with any questions you might have, knows how to handle your issues, and is flexible enough to be able to make changes on the fly specifically for you. What more could you ask for in an app? This is an app that is worth every penny and will surely continue to grow in popularity and will likely become the one app that all Shopify users will use to manage their inventory. I couldn't be more pleased and look forward to being able to more easily handle my inventory. Unlike Tradegecko, I'm no longer trying to manage two databases, even though the whole point of Tradegecko was to seamlessly integrate Shopify with their inventory program. No more going back and forth trying to make sure every box is ticked between the two. Stocky syncs your Shopify inventory and makes it a breeze to see exactly what you have on hand, what you need to order, as well as helping you to figure out which products you should be reordering more of and which you might consider ditching. Reorder reports and purchase orders are extremely simple to manage from reorder to receiving. You can easily export .csv files to Excel or send as a pdf. Stock take has also been an issue with Shopify and it looks like Stocky's version is going to work perfectly. I've only dipped my toe in the water here, and I know I'm nowhere near covering what this app can do, but I can say that already I am pleased and confident that Stocky and Seb are going to make this work for us. I could bore you with the details about how much time and money Tradegecko has lost us over the past 8 months (especially with the worst tech support I have ever dealt with), but other than to warn you not to use the program, that would simply be a waste of time here when the focus is on how awesome Stocky is. I asked about two things that I thought would be very helpful to me, barcode integration (esp. for stock take) and photos for purchase orders (with 3000+ items, seeing the item makes it much easier to make purchasing decisions) and was told these were coming soon. This guy is straight up honest and straight forward, so I have no doubt that when he says it's happening, it is. Thanks for offering a great product. Keep up the amazing work, Seb!

UPDATE: I'm still in the trial period of this app, and I wanted to mention that Seb added the photos to purchase orders already! We've been using the product for a few weeks now and honestly, it works so smoothly I am so sorry I didn't find it sooner.

UPDATE March 2017: After seven months of use I feel compelled to update because I can't express enough how seamlessly this app has worked for us in handling both our brick and mortar and our Shopify website. From purchase orders to stocktake, it's worked perfectly for our needs. As impressed as we are with the app itself, the support of the app is above and beyond what we've ever experienced with any other company or app. Seb goes out of his way to answer questions quickly and concisely, and every single time I've needed something more, he works to make it happen. You simply cannot ask for more from a stock management program and its support team. All the good reviews are there for a reason. Stocky is just THAT good. Thanks again for providing this essential app.