Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management, Purchase Orders, Stocktakes, and More

Chesshouse

We love this app. It's surprisingly efficient and provides some excellent insights to help make better purchasing decisions.

Camper Interiors

I would thoroughly recommend Stocky. We did a whole lot of research before looking at Stocky, as we use multiple suppliers with varying prices and Seb has worked closely with us to customise Stocky for us to give us a platform that performs to our requirements. We've had first class service rom the outset. www.camperinteriors.co.uk

Prize Austin

I could not be more pleased with Stocky! It works seamlessly with Shopify and they update each other immediately. Stocky handles all of our PO needs and is so much more efficient than our previous system. I could not recommend Stocky more highly. I am thoroughly pleased!

Filosophy

The only reason this app does not get 5 stars is because they are still in the final stages of development, but if you want the most incredible 5 star customer service, with someone who cares, and is there for you when you need help, this is the system for you. Seb has helped me every step along the way, customizing things to help my business and making me feel totally supported. He is a great communicator and really wants to see us all succeed. Also, if you want to integrate a POS with Shopify it does it very nicely. In Stocky you can put your cost of products and run necessary reports to figure out important info about your business. I am very grateful I found STOCKY.

Wood Workers Workshop

Really pleased with Stocky - it has made the re-ordering process so much quicker and we are looking forward to drilling down into the many reports it can produce for us about sales and products. I kept putting off the move onto Stocky, because I thought It would be so much more hard work than it was. I was very pleasantly surprised and should have made the move months earlier! I would highly recommend Stocky.

Lookingglasstoysandgames

We are on month 3 of Stocky we have a retail store with over 3000 SKUs. It is a fairly easy to use ap and makes reordering stock easy. A good Ap to help a business grow

Nordish

We've been using stocky for a few months now and it has been quite a blessing. It makes our inventory handling significantly easier. I especially want to mention how quickly we always get a response to any of our questions. These guys are more then there for us and also added crucial features for us in no time to the app! We appreciate that very much! So far we are very happy!

Summerlane888

Stocky is a great app with outstanding support. Seb has been great from pre-sale all the way through. I've been using this app for the past few months and am very happy with it.

Cleanandshiny

This app is just what we were looking for. We have only been using it now for a month but WOW is it a timesaver! Looking forward to being able to use the forecasting as the months go by too and it becomes even more accurate. 10/10 from us at cleanandshiny.co.uk

Farm To People

Been using Stocky for a couple months now and it works great. Super fast to sync inventory and keeping accurate counts and records. Very very happy.